Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What I know RV in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What I know RV in Iraq

+4
LeeCountyNM
Searay 32
rick152
gillsdinar
8 posters

Go down

What I know RV in Iraq  Empty What I know RV in Iraq

Post by gillsdinar Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:48 am

Hi everyone,
Well it's 1:30 am on wed and was reading some posts and had been chatting with some peeps in Iraq and here is what I have learned. No RV in Iraq this confirmed by people there nothing has changed with the dinar people are not dancing in streets.2 no lower denoms on the streets this confirmed by peeps there.3 no one knows of a resent speech from Shabs.

So can someone answer this question how are the intel peeps getting confirmations?? When it took very little effort on my part to varify this???

So IMHO the last few days of hype have been a waste of time and emotions.
Those that know me know I'm a positive person and I believe in this investment but not enough to make stuff up!

So bash away and tell me you only report what your told or intell changes and look to next tues-thurs whatever.there is no excuse for this period.I'm going to close with a saying I use on my venders when I'm not getting the product they are to deliver that is "I just thought I would check and see what today's excuse is"
Mark my word we will not see this this yr and pray I'm wrong

Gills crap crap
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

What I know RV in Iraq  Empty Re: What I know RV in Iraq

Post by rick152 Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:24 am

Gills I totally agree with and understand your frustration. I am so glad that I have only been in this scherade for only a year. I am completely confident that you are not the only person that feels this way. I will say this: The vast majority of the peeps here could be compared (sadly) to the general population of our great nation, America, in that we are kept on the edge for a reason and MOST are afraid, for some unknown reason, to even speak up.

I have absolutely zero doubt that there will be an RV, when is the question. In my last post I said mid Jan 2012, that timeframe (I believe) has been moved forward to before the end of the year.

I do like to think that dinar sites could help all of us by educating us peeps about what is really going on, but...We all know there will always be those who will take total advantage of others. To what ends this goes on here , with ALL saying "I am only here to help" I will personally NEVER understand how someone could purposfully inflict such pain onto others that trust and believe with all they're heart, every word spoken, as long as they LIKE the news said.

When someone says something unpopular, at the moment, the gang mentality rears it's ugly head. ie. Go read somewhere else, Have you brought anything/ and the ever favorite accusations of bashing. Where in MOST cases "bashing" is meer questioning or pleading for clairification. I could go on but for one I figure nothing will change (either on these sites of with the problems in our country) until the peeps in general stand up and demand that enough is enough. Either voting with there feet or there vote in elections. I also don't expect that this will make it until daylight tomorrow (this post) we sahll see. Thanks for your post, well said and , surely the voice of many. I shall close for now and say I, personally, could not treat ANY in the way we seem to be treated. From the lowest to the highest, never have had those abilities in my being.

LOVE EACH OTHER AND YOURSELF...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:36 am

Well said Rick I agree it will happen at some point and I hope it is this yr. And I pray that non of these gurus are involved in pumping dinar I pray for there soles.
I feel in my gut that today we will start hearing the "Sunday Monday tues- Thursday"pattern we have seen for over a yr.
Now my gut also says scotti okie jonny are good harted peeps so don't know all I'm saying is my guts never wrong so I'm lost for words

Love and piece
Gills
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:48 am

Well said Gillsdinar, It's that simple. You know someone that resides in Iraq who knows what this RV is about and you asked the Question about any news relating to this RV? They inturn give you their answer. GREAT JOB REPORTING. Thanks a Million.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 am

I think that the good intel is destroyed by PUMPERS.This site by far is the best I have found and I feel very confident in our investment.Just hope people take it all in find the truth then make there decision.Good stuff yall,sweet bike Gill!!!RVRVRVRV
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 am

Gill...at this point...your information is as good as any...probably is true...I've been on this train since January 2005 and as foretold the intel/info is becoming more confusing...Maybe we can get this nailed and rv'd?!!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by dojiman Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 am

gillsdinar wrote:Hi everyone,
Well it's 1:30 am on wed and was reading some posts and had been chatting with some peeps in Iraq and here is what I have learned. No RV in Iraq this confirmed by people there nothing has changed with the dinar people are not dancing in streets.2 no lower denoms on the streets this confirmed by peeps there.3 no one knows of a resent speech from Shabs.

So can someone answer this question how are the intel peeps getting confirmations?? When it took very little effort on my part to varify this???

So IMHO the last few days of hype have been a waste of time and emotions.
Those that know me know I'm a positive person and I believe in this investment but not enough to make stuff up!

So bash away and tell me you only report what your told or intell changes and look to next tues-thurs whatever.there is no excuse for this period.I'm going to close with a saying I use on my venders when I'm not getting the product they are to deliver that is "I just thought I would check and see what today's excuse is"
Mark my word we will not see this this yr and pray I'm wrong

Gills What I know RV in Iraq  2879513009 What I know RV in Iraq  2879513009

The 'intel' (and I use that word loosly) people have been consistently wrong but lets give them the benefit of the doubt anyway as I look at your three points.

1. Maybe a matter of interpretation. We are looking at the RV as a single, 1 minute event, often referred to as 'pushing the button', but in all likelihood, its a process. We know, the BIS and possibly the IMF have to be involved (or so we are told). We were previously told it goes from CBI to IMF who signs off, back to CBI, them to BIS who contacts the central banks, who contacts their member banks, etc.etc. We can also assume that the UST has a say when it is actually released to us but I am not sure at what stage that happens. So, 'activation of the RV' is probably a more appropriate terminology here. I tell you, I listened to hammertime's (?) CC, and I am absolutely convinced he believes what he is hearing. So, it is quite possible the wheels are turning behinds the scenes and were have not seen it yet. Neither would your boots on the ground.

2. My understanding is that the lower demons are in the machines, not in the peoples hands.Since they have no value pre RV, makes no sense circulating them at this stage. So 99% of the population may not even know they exist.

3. This one is more difficult. Apart from Tony and Johnny who claim to have heard it, this remains a phantom speech. Surely a transcript or audio is out there somewhere. One site (Franks) seem to think this was really a private conversation, but the fact remains, there is no official 'sighting' of this speech. I hope it exists and it said what is claimed but hope is wearing thin at this stage.

Personally, I wish the gurus would stop sharing intel with each other because that just pollutes the intel. 'Verification' is another one that gets me. Talking to other gurus in not 'verification'. Verification should be different people who do not know each other, from different places, saying the same thing. Not Tony asking Okie what he is hearing and vice verse.

So Gills, I got his sinking feeling in my gut that you are right in your conclusions but I really dont want to believe it or accept it just yet so I am going to beat around the bushes a little longer :pale: .

dojiman

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am

Gills info is better than any, because he is right. This thing hasn't RV'd.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 am

Yep, thank you Gill for some real news. We realists are always being told get your own intel, well you did.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks folks,

Im not saying im right but what info I have been able to get says no RV in Iraq.dojiman I thought about that too as far as lower dinoms being ditributed in banks and machines only and not to the public yet and the optimissed in me hopes that.

Im going to keep digging and see what the rest of the week brings.
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum