Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT

+11
ReadytoRetire
FREEWAY BILL
pgo
humingbyrd
Dave029
Socalmikal
Padrev
tnbulldog
ministerb
bigcitybob
ADMIN
15 posters

Go down

FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT Empty FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 pm

FREEWAY BILL: Has anyone confirmed an in country RV?

FREEWAY BILL: Jonnywg and ScottieG have both basically called an in country RV in Iraq. I have not been able to confirm this after talking to almost all sources available.... Has anyone else had any luck?

FREEWAY BILL: I am afraid that Jonnywg jumnped the gun on this one..... Just stay grounded folks.... even without confirmation, we are ever so close....

FREEWAY BILL: Glad to be here for just a few. Dinner ready, but keep doing the work that you are doing. I read everything you guys put out. This is exciting times

.FREEWAY BILL: I have had the Shabibi speech read to me after translation and he is moving on this now.... told Parliament that he had to do it soon .... now because of rising inflation....

FREEWAY BILL: have to go but GOD BLESS!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT

Post by bigcitybob Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Miskebam wrote:FREEWAY BILL: Has anyone confirmed an in country RV?

FREEWAY BILL: Jonnywg and ScottieG have both basically called an in country RV in Iraq. I have not been able to confirm this after talking to almost all sources available.... Has anyone else had any luck?

FREEWAY BILL: I am afraid that Jonnywg jumnped the gun on this one..... Just stay grounded folks.... even without confirmation, we are ever so close....

FREEWAY BILL: Glad to be here for just a few. Dinner ready, but keep doing the work that you are doing. I read everything you guys put out. This is exciting times

.FREEWAY BILL: I have had the Shabibi speech read to me after translation and he is moving on this now.... told Parliament that he had to do it soon .... now because of rising inflation....

An in country RV has been called before I believe by the GET team awhile ago and it was not true. There is no in country RV in iraq.If there was The CBI would have to show it. I even remember when members of the GET team said they were cashing in in Switzerland one time. Please confirm this as your followers are losing confidence in these hypes.

Thanks you
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Freeway Bill, I sure hope you're right! Go RV!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Miskebam wrote:FREEWAY BILL: Has anyone confirmed an in country RV?

Certianly not defending Johnny, but if he jumped the gun the ScottieG jumped also. And how about posting a link to Shabbi's speech, I will let Google translate it. If I still do not understand it, I will print it and take it to the Iraqi gentleman that works for me and let him read it for me.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks Freeway Bill. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:43 am

What??? no RV?? AGAIN??

Guess I better go to work and cancel the Audi. Hard to believe these guys jumped the gun.

how many hours is an 'hour by hour' watch, anyway? We've been watching 'hour by hour' since September!

Wouldn't it be more prudent to say: 'We are as expectant as the rest of you are, but we have no concrete information today.'

..that's neither deceptive nor prevaricated, but still gives hope and encourages people. But then again, who am I writing this to? The people who make these preposterous claims don't ever read the forum or reply to direct questions.

Guard yourselves well, friends. Take all info at face value and do your own research. Most of all, don't.. get.. excited.
---------
It's the deceiver who rarely knows he is being deceived.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by Socalmikal Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:52 am

Hi Freeway Bill,

With all due respect, why pick on Jonny? Scotti said exactly the same thing, but he's a respected wingman and the most solid guy in the whole dang community - and, btw, no one to mess with, it would seem. So when the RV doesn't show up the same day, you pick on the new guy? And you say "Jonny jumped the gun?

He's been gutsy enough to put up with a lot of carp while being very helpful, and made the same call as Scottig and Bear. Not fair....

God bless us, every one...

Socalmikal

Socalmikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:13 am

Honestly in opinion there are a few people who are jumping the gun.. Whether it be to promote sales of IDQ or just false intel.. one way or another people have to take what htey hear, do some research and give in to all that is being said.. We are all excited and axious for the RV.. Be patient and watch teh news, cbi and forex.. When it happens we will all know... BE SMART people

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave029 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:14 am

oops i meant not give in to all that people say..

Dave029

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 am

Padrev wrote:What??? no RV?? AGAIN??

how many hours is an 'hour by hour' watch, anyway?

There is a symbol for that!

humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

lol! , Infinity a long time...
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Trust but verify. Ronald Reagan

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL 11/15 OOM CHAT Empty JONNYWG

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 am

Socalmikal wrote:Hi Freeway Bill,

With all due respect, why pick on Jonny? Scotti said exactly the same thing, but he's a respected wingman and the most solid guy in the whole dang community - and, btw, no one to mess with, it would seem. So when the RV doesn't show up the same day, you pick on the new guy? And you say "Jonny jumped the gun?

He's been gutsy enough to put up with a lot of carp while being very helpful, and made the same call as Scottig and Bear. Not fair....

Socalmikal

I DID NOT PICK ON JONNYWG... I talked to Jonny about this and I told him exactly what I posted on here. There was NO confirmation of this that anyone I work with could find, but we could not debunk it. I respect ScottieG but I am not interested in being politically correct... Now, with that said, we now have some pretty credible info that the in-country is in the process of happening. How about that, just a few days later, so Jonnywg was right, just jumped the gun a little bit??? Jonny understands what I was saying. With all due respect to the administrators of this site, I would like to see the kind of site befitting Okie. Criticizing people that do not agree with someone else's posts is not grounds for bashing. Maybe the mods here can help get this site in line with what Okie would like to have with his name on it.

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadytoRetire Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 am

Freeway Bill.......... Well said. TY & God Bless.

ReadytoRetire

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 am

Peace, be still. Our blessing is on it's way.
Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 am

Now the air is clear....can breath better.
We said......

FREEWAY BILL wrote:
Socalmikal wrote:Hi Freeway Bill,

Socalmikal

I DID NOT PICK ON JONNYWG... I talked to Jonny about this and I told him exactly what I posted on here. There was NO confirmation of this that anyone I work with could find, but we could not debunk it. I respect ScottieG but I am not interested in being politically correct... Now, with that said, we now have some pretty credible info that the in-country is in the process of happening. How about that, just a few days later, so Jonnywg was right, just jumped the gun a little bit??? Jonny understands what I was saying. With all due respect to the administrators of this site, I would like to see the kind of site befitting Okie. Criticizing people that do not agree with someone else's posts is not grounds for bashing. Maybe the mods here can help get this site in line with what Okie would like to have with his name on it.

GOD BLESS THE USA
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

pgo wrote:lol! , Infinity a long time...

Are you quoting Buzz Light Year? To infinity and beyong!! That's our RV alright..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:45 am

FREEWAY BILL: I have had the Shabibi speech read to me after translation and he is moving on this now.... told Parliament that he had to do it soon .... now because of rising inflation....

I really like Freeway Bill and several of the others that don't go overboard. This post was from the 15th. This is the 17th and there has not been one confirmation on this planet that this speech took place. Does anyone really think that Shabibi is going to come out in public and tell his country that "he" thought it should have RV'd yesterday and "he" doesn't know why it did not? He is the Man, He is in charge, IMO he would never ever come out with a statement like that. He is one of the most powerful men in the world right now, think about who he is folks. As far as an in country RV try to explain how that could ever be possible in this RV situation. It is impossible, think it over a few times, think of the rest of the world, the IMF, the world banks of the world, the fed, the cbi all of them, forex, the bank of England etc. it is impossible for this to RV in one place and not all over the world at the exact same time. If it doesn't make sense it is no-sense... THINK!Laughing Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum