Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011

+4
carterbjc
1alaskan
maestro
lexie
8 posters

Go down

Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 Empty Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011

Post by lexie Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

July 20, 2011

Bulldog75

[Bulldog75] JULY 20: 10:30am CST UPDATE: The Question is WHY, WHY, WHY THE DELAY??? Its a "Blue Moon" over the White House. Elvis sang it, Chris Isaak sang it and O, G, Congress is singing it. We posted the 33 reasons of the 'RATE Hold' factors yesterday. Did you read em? Go back if U did not? Our "GET chat Members" and what an intelligent group they are came up with another 9. Its a 93% probability IMO that O and G are the HOLDUP. Look at the O history. Never worked a day in his life; Cover ups from Birth Cert to no records of birth & being fake at best/no trace of being in college/nobody ever heard of him in college. Is O is the greatest hoax on America ever? O scrambles, ... has motives and why, why, why we ask ourselves? Does O think he will release "the rate post" in his time, and power to IMF? Have you not seen all the signs since O has been in office? The Insurance industry is a multi BILLION dollar industry. Does O want control of that? The clintons failed on that one/insurance; Hillary Bill wanted the insurance cashola also; are we FOLLOWING THE CASH-FLOW AND THE POWER ANGLE from O? This is no secret folks. Remember its all about the 1. Cashola 2. Power 3. Oil and now 4.Timing. Why timing? O has no interest in you, the soverignty of our great nation. All O wants is the power, your cash and oil to fuel the power! Does congress care about America after being vouchered and cashed as Tier 2? Is America blind to govt hungry power to rule you and take your cash and power AWAY from you.? When does America Stand and Rise to what is so obviously in front of their face? Is the Power being dictated to the citizens of the USA is appalling to you? This great nation started its taxation on one single voluntary piece of paper. Now Taxation is a Library! Take heed America...what you see unfolding before your eyes is what happens when we loose our freedom. Write/call Congress now, for everyone must do their part. Why would Tier 1 and 2 cash out but no T3

[Bulldog75] (cont'd) Are we and our country headed in the right direction? so many questions from so many angles from so many concerned citizens and GET members. We will see. Pray. Do your part to lead this Universal Event in the right direction. We all need to be aware of the signs and symptoms that are before us. Everyone must do their part. It appears the rate will be between 4-5 tied to GBP; the dong is speculated to be around .20 ish. Dong could be a real sleeper and come in much higher; the white horse. Our probability factor of a RATE POST now rests at 97% thru Thursday tomorrow; We have a temp hold thru tomorrow at best speculation. So, so many factors that encumber our situation. But, hark...we know, bless and pray the Father shall provide. Blessings everyone. Stay strong. You All are so blessed to be where you are; lets honor that and one another. Lets all love one another and pray for our Universe, World, all countries, all leaders for love, life and happiness. Amen.

[Bulldog75] The Father gives the Gift; but we shall not keep our eyes closed to the obvious. We bless, pray, love yet still take action to protect our family and future.

[Bulldog75] There are many of you here that will become the Leaders of our Future. Age has no bearing. Moses was chosen. So are You now chosen to lead the Way. For many of you believe. Take the lead and see the Light and the future. For many of you are needed now. Amen.

[Bulldog75] Its all going to be OK. All of you simply pause and take a deep breath here. Its all OK. Remember, when you experience love for yourself and others; sometimes we have to go thru the merky waters to get there.

[Bulldog75] We all respect and love and appreciate one another. Its OK for everyone to have different opinions and viewpoints. A Miracle is a change in perception. Please be just " willing to have a change in perception". Thought patterns are extremely important at this point. We are all safe. There is nothing to fear. Peace and calmness is here now.

More

[Bulldog75] July 20, 2011: 11:30am CST: Please think. Just think. Be willing to have a change in perception. Just be open with your thoughts. This is NOT designed for debate, rebuttals or political issues here. NO one here is trying to be right or a winner. Respect for your fellow person is important. We simply, want you to just think and be with the perception possibility: "The first shall be last" -Tier 1 and Tier 2 - "and the last shall be First" Tier 3. You are all Blessed and highly favored. Know that. Blessings.

lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 Empty Re: Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011

Post by maestro Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

BULLDOG75

IF YOU GO TO THE HARVARD LAW SCHOOL WEBSITE
AND TAB ALUMNI AND PERUSE THE ARCHIVES OF
THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW,YOU WILL FIND A
WEALTH OF INFORMATION ON PRESIDENT OBAMA 91'
HARVARD IS VERY PROUD OF THEIR HONORS GRADUATE,
THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES!

I KNOW FOR SOME IT'S EASIER TO BELIEVE
A LIE RATHER THAN SEEK TRUTH ,IT FUELS THE
HATE IN ONES HEART...

ARE YOU A SEEKER OF TRUTH BULLDOG75 ?

617-495-3051......HARVARD ALUMNI HALL
LAW.HARVARD.EDU/NEWS/SPOTLIGHT/INDEX.HTML

ALUMNI@LAW.HARVARD.EDU

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH ALWAYS PIERCES THE DARKNESS!!
:arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011 Empty Re: Bulldog75 Morning Post!!! July 20,2011

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Maesto,

Thanks for the link, but did harvard put up the info before or after mid 2008?

Just asking, 'casue they should be proud to have a president as an alumni, but were they as proud of him before as just a simple "senator", or a "present" in the IL statehouse, or as a "community organizer? And does Columbia have a "wealth of information" about him as no one can remember him ever being in any class?

Just asking

Now is good
North of Sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carterbjc Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Where did this info come from that Tier 3 would not be cashing out and we are Tier 3? I expected the govt to screw us on this deal some how so wouldn't be surprised.

carterbjc

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH
YOU CAN FIND IT..ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN,
YOU CAN'T GRADUATE FROM HARVARD LAW
WITH HONORS WITHOUT HAVING AN UNDERGRAD
DEGREE FROM SOMEWHERE...

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE TO SEEKERS OF TRUTH
TO DEBUNK A LIE..NOW,AS FAR AS HARVARD'S
PRIDE, I'M SURE ANY DISTINGUISHED ACCOMPLISHMENT
REFLECTS POSITIVELY ON THE UNIVERSITY..

IF MY RATIONALE DOESN'T APPEASE YOU,THAN
YOU CAN CALL HARVARD LAW SCHOOL
AND ASK THEM.. I FOUND THEM TO BE
VERY AMENABLE.. :arrow: ☀ :idea: :idea:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Maestro,

So I guess your answer is no, or, I don't know, you have to ask someone else.

Big supporter are we?

JMHO
Now is good
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm

I thought my answer was obvious,
let me put it another way so you can
understand. there is nothing wrong with
being a community organizer,state senator
or U.S. Senator,THESE ARE THE QUALITIES
IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS ESTEEM.
NOW THE DIFFERENCE IS I'M MY OWN MAN
NOT A FOLLOWER! LIKE RONALD REAGAN
USED TO SAY, " TRUST BUT VERIFY."

SO WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU,(IF YOU WANT TO KNOW
HARVARD'S OPIONON OF ONE OF THEIR ACCOMPLISHED
ALUMNI) IS TO MAN-UP AND DO YOUR OWN FOLLOW UP..

I TRUST WE HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THE MAIN POINT?
:arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 pm

maestro wrote:BULLDOG75

IF YOU GO TO THE HARVARD LAW SCHOOL WEBSITE
AND TAB ALUMNI AND PERUSE THE ARCHIVES OF
THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW,YOU WILL FIND A
WEALTH OF INFORMATION ON PRESIDENT OBAMA 91'
HARVARD IS VERY PROUD OF THEIR HONORS GRADUATE,
THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES!

I KNOW FOR SOME IT'S EASIER TO BELIEVE
A LIE RATHER THAN SEEK TRUTH ,IT FUELS THE
HATE IN ONES HEART...

ARE YOU A SEEKER OF TRUTH BULLDOG75 ?

617-495-3051......HARVARD ALUMNI HALL
LAW.HARVARD.EDU/NEWS/SPOTLIGHT/INDEX.HTML

ALUMNI@LAW.HARVARD.EDU

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH ALWAYS PIERCES THE DARKNESS!!
:arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
It is obvious that "Bulldog75" was referring to Occidental and Columbia Universities. My suggestion to you, maestro, would be to see just how much "information" you can obtain with regard to those two universities and the current occupant of the White House and report back to us with your findings.

You might want to look under the name, "Barry Soetoro" since that is the name that he used to obtain a foreign student loan to get into Occidental. I will be shocked if you can find anything from Columbia University. And please clue all of us in on the use of a social security number that was issued in 1975 out of the state of Connecticut.

And while you are at it you might want to glance at this article,

[http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm]

from a newspaper in Nairobi, Kenya, Africa and see what they have to say about one of their own. The strongest clue is in the first sentence.

Please get back with us as soon as you can and further enlighten us. You asked "Bulldog75" if he was a seeker of truth and that is a fair question. Now it is being asked of you, maestro, are you a seeker of truth?

Fair question I think. What is your answer, sir?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightofthelivingrv Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

carterbjc wrote:Where did this info come from that Tier 3 would not be cashing out and we are Tier 3? I expected the govt to screw us on this deal some how so wouldn't be surprised.

The three tiers idea has been proven false. There has been no confirmation of anyone of any level actually cashing out. People have 'said' its happened, but no one has been able to put up any kind of material evidence. Several things I've read have done a pretty good job of putting that rumor in its place. Afterall, the same people who have been spouting off about the 3 tiers are the same ones who have said the RV was going to show on the forex fifty million times.

Nightofthelivingrv

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 pm

WELL SIR,IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUERY,

I'VE ALREADY DEBUNKED ONE UNTRUTH,
YOU VALIDATE YOUR CLUES AND CONJECTURE!
ONE POINT YOU CAN COUNT ON SIR,
A LIE CAN'T STAND TRUTH WILL ALWAY PREVAIL...

MY POINT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO MY SATISFACTION.
CALL HARVARD..YOU PRESENT AN ARTICLE FROM
KENYA! LOL LOL PLEASE!!!
I'M DONE ...GO RV!!!! :arrow: :idea: :idea: :study:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 am

maestro wrote:WELL SIR,IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUERY,

I'VE ALREADY DEBUNKED ONE UNTRUTH,
YOU VALIDATE YOUR CLUES AND CONJECTURE!
ONE POINT YOU CAN COUNT ON SIR,
A LIE CAN'T STAND TRUTH WILL ALWAY PREVAIL...

MY POINT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO MY SATISFACTION.
CALL HARVARD..YOU PRESENT AN ARTICLE FROM
KENYA! LOL LOL PLEASE!!!
I'M DONE ...GO RV!!!! :arrow: :idea: :idea: :study:

Wow! Get up on the wrong side of the bed or are you just a cranky person until you get your first cup of Joe? chillout
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 am

Since we got off the RV topic. Read this:

This will be an interesting turn of events if it does come to the surface.....bring it on!!

Our New Dictator May Be In Deep Trouble...with Chief Justice John Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court.

According to sources who watch the inner workings of the federal government, a smackdown of Barack Obama by the U.S. Supreme Court may be inevitable.

Ever since Obama assumed the office of President, critics have hammered him on a number of Constitutional issues. Critics have complained that much, if not all of Obama's major initiatives run headlong into Constitutional roadblocks on the power of the federal government. Obama certainly did not help himself in the eyes of the Court when he used the venue of the State of the Union address early in the year to publicly flog the Court over its ruling that the First Amendment grants the right to various organizations to run political ads during the time of an election. The tongue-lashing clearly did not sit well with the Court, as demonstrated by Justice Sam Alito, who publicly shook his head and stated under his breath, 'That's not true,' when Obama told a flat-out lie concerning the Court's ruling. As it has turned out, this was a watershed moment in the relationship between the executive and the judicial branches of the federal government. Obama publicly declared war on the court, even as he blatantly continued to propose legislation that flies in the face of every known Constitutional principle upon which this nation has stood for over 200 years.

Obama has even identified Chief Justice John Roberts as his number one enemy, that is, apart from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, and so on.. And it is no accident that the one swing-vote on the court, Justice Anthony Kennedy, stated recently that he has no intention of retiring until 'Obama is gone.' Apparently, the Court has had enough. The Roberts Court has signaled, in a very subtle manner, of course, that it intends to address the issues about which Obama critics have been screaming to high heaven. A ruling against Obama on any one of these important issues could potentially cripple the Administration. Such a thing would be long overdue.

First, there is ObamaCare, which violates the Constitutional principle barring the federal government from forcing citizens to purchase something. And no, this is not the same thing as states requiring drivers to purchase car insurance, as some of the
intellectually-impaired claim. The Constitution limits FEDERAL government, not state governments, from such things, and further, not everyone has to drive, and thus, a citizen could opt not to purchase car insurance by simply deciding not to drive a vehicle In the ObamaCare world, however, no citizen can 'opt out.'

Second, sources state that the Roberts court has quietly accepted information concerning discrepancies in Obama's history that raise serious questions about his eligibility for the office of President. The charge goes far beyond the birth certificate issue. This
information involves possible fraudulent use of a Social Security number in Connecticut, while Obama was a high school student in Hawaii.

And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Third, several cases involving possible criminal activity, conflicts of interest, and pay-for-play cronyism could potentially land many Administration officials, if not Obama himself, in hot water with the Court Frankly, in the years this writer has observed politics,
nothing comes close to comparing with the rampant corruption of this Administration, not even during the Nixon years. Nixon and the Watergate conspirators look like choirboys compared to the jokers that populate this Administration.

In addition, the Court will eventually be forced to rule on the dreadful decision of the Obama DOJ suing the state of Arizona. That, too, could send the Obama doctrine of open borders to an early grave, given that the Administration refuses to enforce federal law on illegal aliens.

And finally, the biggie that could potentially send the entire house of cards tumbling in a free-fall is the latest revelation concerning the Obama-Holder Department of Justice and its refusal to pursue the New Black Panther Party. The group was caught on tape committing felonies by attempting to intimidate Caucasian voters into staying away from the polls. A whistle-blower who resigned from the DOJ is now charging Holder with the deliberate refusal to pursue cases against Blacks, particularly those who are involved in radical hate-groups, such as the New Black Panthers, who have been caught on tape calling for the murder of white people and their babies. This one is a biggie that could send the entire Administration crumbling--that is, if the Justices have the guts to draw a line in the sand at the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE ON YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS LIST!!!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum