Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMF xchng showing all zeros... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IMF xchng showing all zeros...

+5
Inquisitive one
ADMIN
bryce08
globalbiz
ibcraig0
9 posters

Go down

IMF xchng showing all zeros... Empty IMF xchng showing all zeros...

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 am

I have been reading all the posts about what is supposed to be going on right now and I have a question. All morning the IMF exchange rate page has been showing every country at all zeros except Japan, GB, and US. I have actually seen this on the IMF not long ago once before so I don't know if it is tied to what is supposed to be happening with all the "screens" showing zeros or not. Does anyone have any idea about this?

To be honest I am just looking for some reason to be excited. I hesitate to get too excited when all the intel gets like it has been since yesterday because I would rather hold back and stay calm than get excited and then let down when nothing happens. I am just trying to control the old heart rate until I have a factual reason to let it go racing. Thanks for any answers.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IMF xchng showing all zeros... Empty Re: IMF xchng showing all zeros...

Post by globalbiz Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:43 am

Please provide IMF exchange rate page URL you are viewing.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:43 am

Here is it:
http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_rep.aspx
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bryce08 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 am

i just looked at the page a min ago, and it showing what he is saying, but like he said it has done this 2 or 3 weeks ago as well. interesting though

bryce08

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:48 am

THIS IS WHAT I DO, NEVER GET EXCITED OVER HEAR SAY. ALWAYS STAY GROUNDED. TAKE THE FARTHEST WINDOW DATE OUT.... AND CHECK THE FOREX AND CBI.IQ Smile

I AM JUST HAPPY THAT I WOKE UP THIS MORNING... AND CAN SEE, HEAR, SMELL AND BREATH!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:49 am

ibcraig0 wrote:Here is it:
http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_rep.aspx

Thanks for the response. I had actually found it myself but did not scroll far enough to see Nov 15th. I see it now..Thanks again and it is really interesting when combined with the fact all bank screens show 000.000000 as well.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:54 am

The iraqi dinar isnt on that list anyway

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am

Yeah, I always look to see if the Iraqi dinar is listed on there because I figure if it shows up on there that would be a good sign.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:02 pm

A person with a head on his shoulders. This is what jonny has been talking about all along. I am glad you finally discovered the truth. There is a lot of truth out there if you search for it. It does however take alot of time. I am blessed with speed reading so that alone speeds things up. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:59 pm

bryce08 wrote:i just looked at the page a min ago, and it showing what he is saying, but like he said it has done this 2 or 3 weeks ago as well. interesting though

the iraqi dinar hasnt been on that list once since i started looking at it on June 30. . and its still not listed.
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm

I guess noone read the small print.....It says"Rates are normally reported for members whose currencies are used in Fund financial transactions (see Financial Transaction Plan)". If you look up the FTP you will find that you are only on this list if you RECEIVE CREDIT from the IMF or if you LEND credit to the IMF....

"IMF credit is extended to its members in both foreign exchange and SDRs. Credit extended in foreign exchange is financed from the quota resources made available to the IMF by members, and essentially involves a transfer of foreign exchange from creditor members to borrowing members. These transfers reduce the available quota resources from creditors and increase their positions with the IMF by the same amount. Members receive a market-related return on their creditor positions with the IMF."

Now I could be wrong but at least the info is VERIFIABLE!!!!!!!!!

Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

That's good information but I know from what I have read on the Iraqi website that they have both credit with the IMF and SDRs so by that description Iraq should be listed.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 am

ibcraig0 wrote:That's good information but I know from what I have read on the Iraqi website that they have both credit with the IMF and SDRs so by that description Iraq should be listed.
The IMF is in complete testing stage at this time, that is why we are seeing the changes every day now. And yes, Iraq has been a member since 1945, that is why they have SDR pooling and credit rights. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 am

Miskebam wrote:THIS IS WHAT I DO, NEVER GET EXCITED OVER HEAR SAY. ALWAYS STAY GROUNDED. TAKE THE FARTHEST WINDOW DATE OUT.... AND CHECK THE FOREX AND CBI.IQ Smile

I AM JUST HAPPY THAT I WOKE UP THIS MORNING... AND CAN SEE, HEAR, SMELL AND BREATH!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

AWESOME!!! I know I take lots of that for granted! Speaking of smelling~can you smell my freshly brewing French Roast coffee?!
Hey AJ if you read this post~got your coffee going! Anyone want International Delight French Vanilla creamer in their's-Miske? AJ?
This will be *TMI!* but I had to give it up for months...my stomach hates it when I drink this but I so like it I will take the consequences
without being too graphic~hope I have enough TP!!! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao < This just cracks me up EVERY TIME!!! lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

IMF xchng showing all zeros... Smiley-happy093IMF xchng showing all zeros... 7_11_117IMF xchng showing all zeros... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:20 am

Sure! with cream,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 am

Do you happen to have an Hazelnut creamer?

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

IMF xchng showing all zeros... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:23 am

AJ~any 'ol kind of creamer or my favorite listed above?!
Capt~sorry no hazelnut...

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

IMF xchng showing all zeros... Smiley-happy093IMF xchng showing all zeros... 7_11_117IMF xchng showing all zeros... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum