Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach

3 posters

Go down

Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach Empty Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach

Post by shakes4life Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:24 am

This is going on in Southern Nevada now where I live.....this is appalling....pass this on......UNBELIEVABLE....make sure you watch the videos too.....we need to get Dr. Paul elected and FAST.....he would definitely not be putting up with this Bullcrap......

2011-11-15
Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach
Link: http://www.naturalnews.com/034125_food_freedom_picnic.html
By: Ethan Hunt, Natural News
Date: November 11, 2011

Posted by Vatic Master at 01:15
Vatic Note: Now you know you have truly lost your freedom when the government can destroy your food without a warrant or probable cause, and not pay you for it, and then intimidate, raid your home etc... Tyranny has arrived. Where are our legislators and Congressmen and women??? Where is the Justice dept? Oh, thats right, they are busy gun running military weapons to Mexican drug cartels to kill Americans along our border..... Silly me!!!!! Where is the local Sheriff during all of this??? Its his responsibility to ensure that the citizens within his district are protected against such actions by an unauthorized force in his authorized district. Its getting bad. Good thing they didn't try to do that to our house. Somebody would not have made it home that night.

A ROGUE, out of control Government, breeds a vigilante responding citizenry. If they want to kill us off, they are going to have to bite the bullet and just do it and take their chances. All this trying to kill us through our food is not going to work and many of us have learned how to prepare natural remedies for illnesses as well. Someone forgot to tell the British and Israeli's that we are resilient country and can react and respond immediately and adapt to continue feeding and caring for ourselves and Lord knows its a gift to find out that WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THEM AT ALL.

We don't need Congress, they just proved it, we don't need the President, he proved it as did the one before him, we don't need the justice dept or the courts. We found out we don't need any of them. In fact, we found out that ignoring them is the best policy and doing what we have always done is the only way to deal with them. WE WILL EAT OUR FOOD, DRINK OUR RAW MILK, TAKE, CREATE, PROCESS OUR OWN HERBAL REMEDIES, ETC...... Screw them. The best thing they can do since they choose not to lead, is to get out of the way.

Continues here.....

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/11/health-department-tyrants-raid-local.html
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach Empty Re: Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach

Post by ntvtexan Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:56 am

See what happens when you forget you have a 12-Gauge just inside the bedroom !

Remeber, the 2nd Amendment IS NOT about hunting or OBTAINING a License-To-Carry !!!!!! 🇳🇴

Now...if they'll just go down and file Criminal Tresspass charges against ALL the people that showed up UNINVITED (Private Party remember, food destroyed). They should also file a Law Suit against the Health Dept. to keep them tied up for a LONG time.

And what's-her-name in JAIL, of course !!!

:cheers:

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach Empty Re: Your blood will boil when you read this.....Title: Health department tyrants raid local 'farm to fork' picnic dinner, orders all food to be destroyed with bleach

Post by shakes4life Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 pm

ntvtexan wrote:See what happens when you forget you have a 12-Gauge just inside the bedroom !

Remeber, the 2nd Amendment IS NOT about hunting or OBTAINING a License-To-Carry !!!!!! 🇳🇴

Now...if they'll just go down and file Criminal Tresspass charges against ALL the people that showed up UNINVITED (Private Party remember, food destroyed). They should also file a Law Suit against the Health Dept. to keep them tied up for a LONG time.

And what's-her-name in JAIL, of course !!!

:cheers:

Couldn't agree more......WTH !!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Mary Oaks and the Nevada health dept. get a life and quit hiding behind your jobs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Ron Paul:

For those on the fence, it may well serve you to study his philosophy on such matters.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 pm

"If people let government decide what foods
they eat and what medicines they take, their
bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the
souls of those who live under tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Alchemist wrote:Ron Paul:

For those on the fence, it may well serve you to study his philosophy on such matters.

"Mr. Speaker, I rise to introduce two pieces of
legislation restoring the First Amendment rights
of consumers to receive truthful information
regarding the benefits of foods and dietary
supplements. The first bill, the Health Freedom
Restoration Act, codifies the First Amendment
by ending the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA)’s efforts to censor truthful health claims.
The second bill, the Freedom of Health Speech
Act, codifies the First and Fifth Amendment by
requiring the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC)
to prove that health claims are false before it
takes action to stop manufactures and
marketers from making the claims.
The American people have made it clear they
do not want the federal government to interfere
with their access to dietary supplements, yet the
FDA and the FTC continue to engage in heavy-
handed attempts to restrict such access. The
FDA continues to frustrate consumers’ efforts to
learn how they can improve their health even
after Congress, responding to a record number
of constituents’ comments, passed the Dietary
Supplement and Health and Education Act of
1994 (DSHEA). FDA bureaucrats are so
determined to frustrate consumers’ access to
truthful information that they are even evading
their duty to comply with four federal court
decisions vindicating consumers’ First
Amendment rights to discover the health
benefits of foods and dietary supplements.
FDA bureaucrats have even refused to abide by
the DSHEA section allowing the public to have
access to scientific articles and publications
regarding the role of nutrients in treating
diseases by claiming that every article
concerning this topic is evidence of intent to sell
an unapproved and unlawful drug.
Because of the FDA’s censorship of truthful
health claims, millions of Americans may suffer
with diseases and other health care problems
they may have avoided by using dietary
supplements. For example, the FDA prohibited
consumers from learning how folic acid reduces
the risk of neural tube defects for four years
after the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention recommended every woman of
childbearing age take folic acid supplements to
reduce neural tube defects. This FDA action
contributed to an estimated 10,000 cases of
preventable neutral tube defects!
The FDA also continues to prohibit consumers
from learning about the scientific evidence that
glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are
effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis; that
omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of
sudden death heart attack; that calcium may
reduce the risk of bone fractures; and that
vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis,
hypertension, and cancer.
The Health Freedom Restoration Act will force
the FDA to at last comply with the commands of
Congress, the First Amendment, numerous
federal courts, and the American people by
codifying the First Amendment prohibition on
prior restraint. Specifically, the Health Freedom
Restoration Act stops the FDA from censoring
truthful claims about the curative, mitigative, or
preventative effects of dietary supplements. The
Health Freedom Restoration Act also stops the
FDA from prohibiting the distribution of
scientific articles and publications regarding the
role of nutrients in protecting against disease.
The FDA has proven that it cannot be trusted to
protect consumers’ rights to make informed
choices. It is time for Congress to stop the FDA
from censoring truthful health information.
The Freedom of Health Speech Act addresses
the FTC’s violations of the First Amendment.
Under traditional constitutional standards, the
federal government bears the burden of proving
an advertising statement false before censoring
that statement. However, the FTC shifted the
burden of proof to industry. The FTC presumes
health advertizing is false and compels private
parties to prove the ads (and everything the
regulators say the ads imply) to be true to a
near conclusive degree. This violation of the
First and Fifth Amendments is harming
consumers’ by blocking innovation in the health
foods and dietary supplement marketplace.
The Freedom of Health Speech Act requires the
government actually prove that speech is false
before the FTC acts against the speaker. This is
how it should be in a free society where
information flows freely in order to foster the
continuous improvement that benefits us all.
The bill also requires that the FTC warn parties
that their advertising is false and give them a
chance to correct their mistakes before the FTC
censors the claim and imposes other
punishments.
Mr. Speaker, if we are serious about putting
people in charge of their health care, then
shouldn’t we stop federal bureaucrats from
preventing Americans from learning about
simple ways to improve their health. I therefore
call on my colleagues to stand up for good
health and the Constitution by cosponsoring the
Health Freedom Restoration Act and the
Freedom of Health Speech Act."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 pm

It is time for Congress to stop the FDA from censoring truthful health information. The Freedom of Health Speech Act addresses the FTC’s violations of the First Amendment. Under traditional constitutional standards, the federal government bears the burden of proving an advertising statement false before censoring that statement.

- Ron Paul

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Some great quotes there Alchemist.......TJ was ONE smart cookie....I love his quotes and use them often myself! Ron Paul is our modern day Thomas Jefferson!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:35 pm

shakes4life wrote:Some great quotes there Alchemist.......TJ was ONE smart cookie....I love his quotes and use them often myself! Ron Paul is our modern day Thomas Jefferson!

They knew of the forces that conspire against Liberty. They [the Founding Fathers] left many clues for future generations to discover things known that they be not utterly lost in antiquity.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum