Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too!

4 posters

Go down

WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! Empty WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too!

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:22 pm

PTR CONF CALL MONDAY 11-14-11 DAN AND TONY

DAN STATES wants to cover personal business and then the good news for all. DAN says the news today is more heightened than usual and he is VERY encouraged and excited.

TONY STATES yes and its really good news and direction of where it’s going

DAN STATES = you hear me and Tony debate and I have not talked to Okie in a while – I really like Okie and sometimes I don’t agree with some of his ways or intel or contacts but I also don’t agree with my wife sometimes and I do not take it personal… Just because Dinar Vets and Dinar Daddy lets folks put anything out there WE DO NOT AT PTR – and I will put them under the bus with this – it’s a shame they post that stuff out there.

TONY STATES – I want to address this info about Okie – his name is not Richards and its not real – all this is VERY disrespectful and folks tend to start agreeing and they start emailing and posting and stating they deserve what is said …TONY states and that is ignorance of people doing this just plain ignorance and we don’t want you at our site if you do this…TONY says if you knew what he is going through and why he is NOT here right now YOU ALL WOULD BE ASHAMED and it’s a life situation and even without that, he has done nothing but try to bring you what info he had as we are …. just like us…He passes his info on from his sources – I DO NOT WANT any of that negativity on this board and whoever has the nerve to do this and bring this on our board DO NOT – we do not ridicule people on our sites ever… when YOU have the nerve to get contacts and do what he does then you can talk about him but you have not done that so those of you passing around info you have lost all respect forever more…

TONY STATES ALSO - shame on you who went and pulled up Jonnywg’s private info and posted it and it’s his private info and you felt you should put It out there for all to see – I KNOW He is a bank controller and I know where he is at and I know him and have seen the proof of who he is in writing- you who are spreading stuff needs to JUST GO AWAY GO AWAY…

TONY STATES the currency newshound story about PTR being investigated by the FBI about the San Francisco gathering after the RV, that is a bald face lie – one of my sources is an FBI person and my neighbor is with the FBI and this is NOT TRUE as they would have already told me - THERE are some ignorant people that are posting crap and emailing it and its just ridiculous as it does not make sense…STOP IT.

DAN STATES I am taking up for Okie – he is ill he has a medical issue and I am going to always respect him and even Jonnywg – just because I disagree with info does not mean I will ever DOG someone – Okie may times has made your day and weekend and Jonnywg and Tony even –I try to give my intel and try to calm it down but we are looking at this situation, our board is different – stop Googling folks, you are putting yourself out there – you DO NOT have the right to do this to folks, do you want this done to you? Be careful the FBI doesn’t come after YOU!

TONY STATES – Friday’s news, Saturday’s news is still in motion and it is really good and overseas contacts, contacts here in states and banking industry everyone is still excited – this is the honest to GOD truth – I thought we would wake up millionaires BUT I am not the only one a whole lot of very knowledgeable people thought so and they didn’t kick off at the TIME it was but it’s still in motion – Contractor said he will be paid on the 15th – and Shabibi MET with parliament today and it was about the Dinar and it was about the value of the Dinar and it was the conversation in Parliament – and people over there they said on Saturday when that came out it didn’t mean the same as imminent and we are not declaring the RV but can tell you from all we are hearing its not far off and believe it as I got more news from other contractors THERE

BRINGING A CALLER ON:

CALLER STATES – went to Bank from them calling him and took a note and she took it and authenticated it and smiled and said be happy that someone was in earlier and with a counterfeit note but yours is ok and you made a wise choice…She said that mid week but can’t give you a projected day or rate but you should be back here with me opening up an account with your Dinar…. Caller had a 25K note – SHE did say that she has a list of the Dinar Dealers that they will deal with -

DAN STATES I thought this was to be here this morning also – After Dan hears the caller he discussed about some notes are being found out there is some notes – you don’t need a letter with your dinar to cash out but the caller was told that if they see it they will honor it – but again THERE IS NO LETTER NEEDED to cash out…

CALLER STATES - also Parliament met at 10am this AM and talking about inflation and the dinar and what they we re-doing with it in a speech and being the topic of the issue spoke in parliament

DAN STATES - China and Japan are only countries really growing and now they are saying their GDP is accelerating – and the currency worth 1/10 of a penny and now that the IMF is predicting IRAQ to grow faster than the No#1 country of the world…it was in a statement on the news… WE are in the right spot says Dan…

CALLER reading the CNBC correspondent who wrote back to him - who did the dinar report last week on KOMO TV.com – she stated LOTS of nay sayers are out there and she was very positive about the validity of the dinar and commended this person as knowing the truth.

GARY STATES we are dealing with a currency and some do not check it out and therefore there are naysayers – and folks sell make believe jewelry and claim its worth a lot more…you can go to a bank like 5/3rd and they are real not a scam but folks can misrepresent things just work with those that are licensed

GARY STATES – we called a FOREX group working in the UK as to what they are seeing on their screens and they ARE seeing adjustments and changes to basket currencies and they checked and they would get back to me after they check this… OH HE IS CALLING GARY BACK RIGHT NOW

TONY STATES - My daughter was killed by a drunk driver 10 years ago today and she was a cheerleader and I won’t be available the next 3 nights to do a call as they do a memorial this year on this tragedy so I can’t be here at night to do any calls this week for next 3 days, but Tony tells Dan he can do a call…

DAN STATES if he gets new info he will surely come back with more news…

GARY States THE UK FOREX GUY just called him back and he states just now they are waiting and watching they got notification of the changes and are monitoring their boards right now…

TONY STATES - TODAY is a good day – all officials involved are happy, all agreements and meetings are good and they did say that we have never ever been at this point this close to an announcement ever before - again all officials, they said they have never been in this spot regarding the RV before…

CHIEF STATES - Things are positive everywhere and Chief states we are there…

DAN STATES lets wrap this call and let’s say a prayer for Okie Oil Man and say a prayer for Tony and his family on this memorial of his family… and lets pray for this Dinar to end as well….

END OF CALL

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! Empty Re: WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too!

Post by whoopi Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Wow Deb - you are quick! Thank you so much!!!

whoopi

Back to top Go down

WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too! Empty Re: WOW PTR CALL 11-14-11 WOW THEY TAKE UP FOR OKIE and good intel too!

Post by rick152 Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:17 pm

This backup of Okie sounds like that Dan and tony may not be as bad as some would like to make them out to be....Food for thought for all that LIVE, to put others down. These kinds of things could be PUT OUT about anyone, even YOU. Sometimes things said should not be...Just something to think about that's all.Love each other and yourself..rick152

Spoken to noone inparticular
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

thanks we love it and OKIE TOO
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum