Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE

+32
fang2
Cardiac99
dinarmama7
bjj
Peppermint Patti
ghosthunter
Blackhawk2
huckneworleans
Lightfoot
TED MAC
happywelshguy
Catherine
dlusk1414
letmar321
LeeCountyNM
alpine
SueR
gmahunni
BEAR5642
H2OMAN
rdrobel
RoxieGirl
fridayh
besh
Terbo56
openmind
UNEEK
SolWoman
norm
Ponee
ADMIN
CharlieBoi
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 pm

TED MAC wrote:QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO I KNEW AN ATTORNEY, WHO WAS A FORMER JUDGE, AND HEAVILY ENVOLVED IN POLITICS. WHEN HE WENT AGAINST HIS PARTY AND BACKED THE MAN HE FELT WAS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB, THE NEWS PAPERS CRUCIFIED HIM. WHEN I QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT THE ATTACKS, HE SIMPLY SAID "TO YOUR FRIENDS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN EXCUSE BECAUSE THEY TRUST YOU. AND TO YOUR ENEMIES, NO AMOUNT OF EXCUSES WILL DO ANY GOOD BECAUSE THEY WON'T LISTEN TO YOU". LETS JUST SAY THAT OKIE IS A FRIEND AND LET IT GO AT THAT. A WEEK OR SO AGO, DINARGURU.COM HAD A SURVEY ASKING HOW YOU RATED THE GURUS. OKIE IS THE ONLY ONE I GAVE A 100% RATING....NUFF SAID. "COME ON DINAR...BABY NEEDS A NEW PAIR A SHOES."

Welcome and thanks for the great post. AJ

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 pm

happywelshguy wrote:

[/b]
Beautiful! Thank you, Miskebam (Elizabeth) for confirming who we "sense" Okie to be. Your testimony of who he is is good enough for me! Blessings to you and Okie and his family. What a generous heart he has!

WOW HappyWG! That is awesome... thanks for stepping in with your professional opinion...

And thanks for being a part of our family here... Look forward to your posts!

Warmest wishes to you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Empty THE REAL LONNIE RICHARDS

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

From our friends at Dinar Recaps

Post by Lonnie Richards at Neno's Place Forum 11/15/2011

Posted Today, 07:03 PM

To whom this concerns:

I am Lonnie R. Richards. During the last 36 hours I have recieved numerous phone derrogatories and even threats. I am 67 years old. The resume which was posted as a link at the bottom of this malicious article is absolutely true. I am currently working as a security officer to offset my social security during these hard times. I am not nor have I ever been Okie or anyone else. I have been an investor as you for over 5 years. I am not nor have I ever been an employee of Dinartrade. I have never met face to face Ali Agah or anyone else in regard to Dinartrade. I have been a s-mod on another Dinar site for a few years of which I used my real name. I try to deal streight up and just tell it like it is. I have no agenda, I have no books I am selling, or have I made one red cent in any Dinar catagory. I was in law enforcement for several yrs (see resume). I have been involved in several endeavors over the yrs and strived to be the best I could be. I was fortunate to have served as a public servent elected by the public. I am now a has been ( guess that's better than being a never was). I am disturbed and yes...upset that someone would just pull something out of the blue and say the things included below. I have spoke to some old friends in the legal profession about investigating this farther. The Okie that I was judged to be has the same first name I have..Lonnie! His last name starts with an "F" and is far from sounding like Richards. Okie in question lives in oklahoma. I was asked to host, manage, or whatever anyone wants to call it.. the Albuquerque office of exchange for Dinartrade once and if this happens.. nothing has changed. I have several security certicates, many law enforcement training certificates and diplomas. I am proud of my education, I am a chaplin volunteer with the Texas criminal justice system, am also a notary public. I am married to a wonderful woman of 37 yrs. and have 9 granchildren and 4 great grandchildren. So... if anything else is said in the manner the article below entails.... I will have no other choice than to look into other options. Lonnie Ray Richards.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Yep definitely not Okie...I was able to read it on the first try Smile

Thanks Miskebam Smile

Bust the Gurus at http://www.lewsdinarforum.com/ good news site...

Lightfoot

http://www.lewsdinarforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 pm

LOVE IT !!!!!! And we all send him many thanks for stepping in ...Hey this is like that game show of yesteryears....TO TELL THE TRUTH! Will the real Lonnie Richards please stand up !

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 1815401988 Definately widget worthy info

Last edited by ponee on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Go get them lonnie and I will give your legal counsel anything I have. Such as Benson does not work for AP News. I have that in an email from them and waiting on a follow up email. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:11 pm

It's too bad that you were involved in this, but "Thank You" for clearing this up.

I'm sure that OKIE and other members that support OKIE, will appreciate your post.

He's too nice of a gentleman to be blasphemed the way he was and you also

About the people that posted the malicious info, I have only one thing to say.

Go Get Them.....

It's about time there was consequences for such conduct.

bounce

[quote="Miskebam"]From our friends at Dinar Recaps

[size=18]Post by Lonnie Richards at Neno's Place Forum 11/15/2011

Posted Today, 07:03 PM

To whom this concerns:

I am Lonnie R. Richards. During the last 36 hours I have recieved numerous phone derrogatories and even threats. I am 67 years old. The resume which was posted as a link at the bottom of this malicious article is absolutely true. I am currently working as a security officer to offset my social security during these hard times. I am not nor have I ever been Okie or anyone else. I have been an investor as you for over 5 years.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by huckneworleans Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:12 pm

PRAISE GOD FOR CLARITY AND TRUTH!

huckneworleans

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhawk2 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:13 am

Isn't it a shame to see that there are always a few malcontents out there who just have to "stir the pot" to make themselves feel bigger than that speck of animal dung stuck in the tread of a shoe ... which is what they really are.

To Lonnie Richards -- Heartfelt thanks to you. You are a kind soul for putting yourself in the spotlight to defend another individual. Best wishes to you & your family; I hope they recognize and appreciate how special you are!

Blackhawk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 am

God bless him! When we worried about OKIE I was also wondering about this poor man who was also thrown into the "pit" by all this. How horrible for him as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:33 am

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!The truth is out there thank you Sir.
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am

thanks for the post .. I always knew it wasn't our dear Okie.

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 am

Go get him on slander or defamation of character or whatever else he did. Just my 2 cents' worth. He should not be allowed to do that & get away with it. What a loser!
Thank you for clarifying things~we all appreciate that you did that!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Smiley-happy093okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 7_11_117okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:47 am

It's nice to hear from the real Mr. Richards. You sound like a VERY nice man, Mr. Richards and you should be very proud of your life. Thank you for clearing it up!
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:54 am

Well, Kudos to you the real Lonnie Richards... Thank you for coming forward and clarifying everything. We thought Okie was the real hero but you are right on his tail... I hope you have enough Dinar's to be able to stop your job for that supplement income and truly enjoy yourself for the rest of your life. This must have been just terrible getting those phone calls and to whomever started that rumor they will reap what they have sown. God bless and keep you..
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Just a shame someone has to bash and trash someone just because they do not like their intel. This has caused shame to 2 different Lonnie's and it was all uncalled for. I hope they can bring charges against whoever it was who posted the trash about Okie/Lonnie.

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarmama7 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Thank you for clarifying for those who doubted our OKIE. Sorry you were drug into it. Glad you are invested. I hope the person who came up with this smear is banned from every Dinar site and forum. I also hope he has a lot of dinar as the law suits against him should pretty much add to the pots of the people he slandered. Court costs can be expensive! With your background, I am sure that can be arranged.

Thank you for being another stand up guy.

He made a choice, choices have consequences.

Sick 'em!

dinarmama7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Mr. Richards;

I want to commend you for having the "cajones" to come onto our page and clear this matter up. I/We appreciate the truth. I hope that this has not interferred with your personal/family life. Maybe now you and your family can go back to being a private citizen and enjoy your golden years. I hope you have enough IQD to be able to quit your job and be comfortable. I am on Social Security Disability, so I know you can't survive on that alone. Thank you for your public service in the past. To me, you are a veteran just as if you had been in the military.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Empty The Real Lonnie Richards

Post by fang2 Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Lonnie Ray Richards;

You are a stand up man of integerity. I personally would like to invite you to become one of our family here at OOM. I Know Okie and everyone here would love to have you.

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:36 pm

THERE ARE SOME REAL SCUMBAGS IN THIS WORLD, AND MOST HAVE NOTHING IN THEIR BACKGROUND THAT EVEN HINTS AT HONOR AND INTEGRITY. THE TALE OF LONNIE F. AND LONNIE R. IS A SAGA THAT LEAVES MANY STONES UN-TURNED AS OF YET, AND A COUPLE UN-THROWN, AS WELL AS A LEFT HOOK AND A RIGHT CROSS. THEN A TRIP TO THE CROSS BAR HOTEL. SAD THAT SCUM LIKE THIS JUST RUN AWAY AND HIDE, TO AVOID DISCOVERY. IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY SOMETHING DETRIMENTAL ABOUT SOMEONE THAT CAN DESTROY THEM, HAVE THE GUTS TO IDENTIFY WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOUR DOING IT. COWARDS ACT JUST LIKE YOU DID, THROW A COUPLE OF BRICKS, THEN RUN AND HIDE. I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THERE ARE A HECK OF A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR YOU, SO LET'S SEE IF YOU'VE GOT THE GUTS TO TRY THAT AGAIN. WANT TO!!! HUH!!! CMON BIG MOUTH, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!!!
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by joanbetty Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

OKIE, I"M FELING VERY BAD AT HOW HURTFUL SOME PEOPLE CAN BE. YOU ARE THE REASON I STAY GROUNDED IN THIS WOUNDERFUL OPERTUNITY. I HAVE FAITH THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE OVER VERY SOON. I'VE BEEN IN THIS FOUR ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW AND LOVING EVERY MINUITE OF THIS RIDE. I WISH OTHER PEOPLE COULD DO THE SAME. YOU AND THE OTHERS ON THIS SITE ARE THE REASON I GET UP AND COME STRAITE TO THIS COMPUTER, NO MATER WHAT TIME I WAKE UP 3-4 OR 5 AM, I'M ON HERE JUST HOPEING YOU ARE HERE. I SAID I WOULD NOT POST ANYMORE ON BLAINO;S SITE AND TRIED NOT TOO. SORRY FOR TAKING UP YOUR TIME. THE LITTLE OLD LADY IN GJ, CO. LOVE YOU OKIE PLEASE STAY WITH US. GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE MODS.

joanbetty

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 am

Awww joanbetty. . . that was heartwarming!

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN RUMOR - UNTRUE - Page 2 Big_Hug_For_You

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am

Smile Thank you Okie for always having the calming vioce of reason to this whole Dinar story... which I am praying will have a happy ending for all of us.
Each day I waited patiently for your "down home humor"! The folksy sayings I grew up with!
One I would like to share with you is the one my grandpa used to say when things looked
bleak or times were tough is "You worry about the mules.... I'll load the wagon"
Looking forward to your next post from American soil!
God Bless you and all you hold dear.... Stay Safe!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelclamp Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 am

Since Okie's last name starts with an F, this idiot obviously has the wrong guy.

"Ya can't fix stupid" - Ron White
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 am

SOOOO ...WHERE ...IS ....OKIE...????????? AND DIINARPUMPER HE IS NOT JESUS NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum