Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news

3 posters

Go down

UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  Empty UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news

Post by czinser Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am

If this is verifyable it is excellent!!!!!!!....Blessings You Guys,....CZ...... Smile

Individual From Great Britain Reporting a Test To Banks: PTR 7/19/11 7:18AM

« on: July 19, 2011, 11:49:09 AM »
This isn't my post but I am bringing it over as I did hear this news on our Radio 4 today!

* Chesty (Individual From UK Reporting a Test To Banks): PTR 7/19/11 7:18AM
July 19th, 2011 09:31 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Posted Today, 07:18 AM

This was on our national channel 4 news last night here in the UK, I thought it was interesting enough to share and made me think of our RV. I truly believe after hearing them speak we are very close to receiving our blessing.

There is no link because I wrote as I heard it, it is just a summary. Im sure if people feel the need to watch it they can google Ch4 7pm news (18/07/11).

* gold hit a record high today, cos of currency scares, economies are on the verge of collapse, apparantly a test signal was sent out friday to test if banks could handle a certain situation and not collapse. like a massive influx of cash (billions they said). hmmmm!!
* Debt ceiling needs to be resolved this week or there will be financial armageddon.
* The world is fuming at US arguing in the face of a financial disaster.~

Short and sweet. I hope you like, hearing this made my day, RV is close IMO.Have a great day and lets hope the US stops holding this thing up ASAP.

This is real information, not made up guru nonsense, I 100% believe that test signal was a test for RV.
Why else would they send a test signal to see if banks could cope with a massive influx of cash when the world is on the verge of financial armageddon?

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  Empty Re: UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news

Post by CScalper Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 am

This is true and since airing the playbacks of the news from that night have suspiciously edited out that a test signal was sent on Friday for a massive influx of cash, it now simply states that signals were sent out to test for certain situations. things that make you go hmmmm.

CScalper

Back to top Go down

UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news  Empty Re: UK Reporting a Test To Banks - Channel 4 news

Post by bjoybrandt Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:01 am

Just another sign that we are mere steps away from this happening. And WE are not the only ones waiting!! YAHOO!!!

bjoybrandt

Back to top Go down

Post by CScalper Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 am

I don't like how PTR seem to be claiming this info as their own, the fact is that I am the original poster and am associated to no sites, certainly not PTR.
It was me that watched it on CH4 news here and I wrote down what I heard.

I dont want this real info that actually happened (lol) to be associated with PTR nonsense in any way.

Every now and then we hear some real info not guru related and it lets us know how close we really are and that this investment is genuine.

Have a great day all Smile

CScalper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum