Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3  11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Poppy3 11-11-11

+8
Terbo56
soulwarriorone
okieIloveU
sandwedge
milleriniraq
openmind
ntvtexan
czinser
12 posters

Go down

Poppy3  11-11-11 Empty Poppy3 11-11-11

Post by czinser Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 am

I just love all this positive Intel.

Blessings Guys, CZ Smile bounce

Poppy3 and more PM 11-11-11 (Highhopes post PTR Forum) 11/12/2011

[poppy3] ok i got some details today and can't share much but can say that i confirmed positive that parliment meeting lasted much overtime yesterday and much was accomplished and it all was great for us in fact i am told that was the main focus of the meeting to complete everything that effected the RV and now it doesnt require any more parliment vote or anything on their part. THE RV is now ready and all things that we have ever ever heard that is required is complete. m2c. poppy3

poppy3] ok one more thing to consider before i leave.I recieved reports from two sources saying they have details that the euro settlement was settled today and that they are saying agreement of many countries have pledged to keep the euro stable and the european union is safe. If ths is true our RV should be sooner rather than later. keep your head high and proud and be thankful you are invested in the richest country in the world and all the ney sayers will eat their words very soon. poppy3

[poppy3] for all of you who are here you know we will post it asap but I have ask all 78 personal friend, and family on my personal email list and text list to agree now ahead of time that they will all share emails and text immediately with one another when any of them see it they will all be notified and will know to come here to get details on rates etc. poppy3 [poppy3] everyone should pick out three peeps to share their contact info with to start this off in preparation for the rv.

[dinar baby] [sthomas] poppy3 Do you think the initial rate will be low and rise as soon are saying? poppy3 rsthomas evidently you are new so i will answer that question ,no one knows the answer to that question and all that can be depended upon at this time and for the last two years is that DR SHABIBI has stated many times he wants a rate that is moderate and that can be sustained for no less that 24 months. he has said that rate would be the highest in the region and will be inline with Kuwait meaning the rate we should see will be within .10 cents either way of the border state of Kuwait and they are at $3.63 last week. now right this down because i have answeered this at least 1000 time this year. LOL,LOL POPP3 [poppy3] this rate will allow them to stablelize their economy for continued growth. Poppy3

[BGG] Things are looking better and better. I'm still not "calling it" but I'm on "high alert" to be sure. [BGG] If my calls drum up 20,000 listeners in 3 hours - how long do you think it will take to get word of an RV out on the 'net??

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Poppy3  11-11-11 Empty Re: Poppy3 11-11-11

Post by ntvtexan Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 am

YEAH !!! Poppy3  11-11-11 1815401988

MORE good stuff there...THANKS CZ !!!:cheers:

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 am

Even without the Erbil agreement?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 am

Thanks cz.

Come RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am

I will once again point to his comment concerning the european union as a major indicator that his source is delusional. The EU is on a razor's edge and nothing is solved there. It is a complete shell game and is very much in doubt. This is found on any credible finance site. Europe is such a mess that anyone saying otherwise just isn't paying attention.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

milleriniraq wrote:I will once again point to his comment concerning the european union as a major indicator that his source is delusional. The EU is on a razor's edge and nothing is solved there. It is a complete shell game and is very much in doubt. This is found on any credible finance site. Europe is such a mess that anyone saying otherwise just isn't paying attention.

Are you saying things are going to get worse in the euro zone before they get better? I believe that!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 am

AJAnderson wrote:
milleriniraq wrote:I will once again point to his comment concerning the european union as a major indicator that his source is delusional. The EU is on a razor's edge and nothing is solved there. It is a complete shell game and is very much in doubt. This is found on any credible finance site. Europe is such a mess that anyone saying otherwise just isn't paying attention.

Are you saying things are going to get worse in the euro zone before they get better? I believe that!

The Eurozone is a mess and the issues are not solved.

Go RI/RV
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okieIloveU Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 am

hey uall... i am a new yorker Very Happy .... hope u all know about ducky boy's site... if you have not joined you should now... its free!!!

go to the following site: www.iqdbeachparty.com

taken place in Florida two weeks after the RV.

we should all be there to celerabrate, and maybe keep the money in the family...lol

okieIloveU

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 am

AJ,

I'm honestly scared for how this all turns out. This RV is about the only thing in between us and a meltdown that I would propose has not been seen in history. It reminds me of a part of a book "The Big Short" by Michael Lewis where, after Bear crashes, these guys are sitting on steps and looking at the people walking by who have no clue that their lives have just changed forever.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 am

sandwedge wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

Go RI/RV

The Euromess is working itself out...Italy just passed their bill...recognize this whole 'mess' is more of a staged event, and keep looking up as our rv rapidly approaches!! :cheers: The negative news stories are all part of the plan!! It's alllllll good!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Amen to that!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:05 pm

soulwarriorone wrote:
sandwedge wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

Go RI/RV

The Euromess is working itself out...Italy just passed their bill...recognize this whole 'mess' is more of a staged event, and keep looking up as our rv rapidly approaches!! :cheers: The negative news stories are all part of the plan!! It's alllllll good!

I completely disagree that the Eurozone mess is a "staged event". It's very real.. That's like saying the U.S. $15 trilion debt is a staged event. Everyone needs to remember something. It was never planned that the RV of the IQD was to save the globe. It appears that it may have to, but this was never the plan. It's about Iraq. Other countries, especially the U.S. will have tremendous benefits from this, but we need to relax on the "global savior" thoughts.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:09 pm

ya know I just got to say. Look back at Kuwait and where America was financially. not quite as bad as today, but the same things were going on and then, for no appearent reason at all, known to the public anyway, wal'la, we are in good times again, history all over, but bigger this time! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Sandwedge, you are completely right. We get in this information tunnel with the RV and forget that there is a big world out there that has nothing to do with it. There are so many different moving parts that nobody could "plan" this. I wish it were that simple but it's not and if people knew how close we were to a major meltdown, they might see things differently. I for one am scared to death this implodes before I get home. My only hope I see is that this RV's. That's why I'm in.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 pm

sandwedge wrote:
soulwarriorone wrote:
sandwedge wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

Go RI/RV

I completely disagree that the Eurozone mess is a "staged event". It's very real.. That's like saying the U.S. $15 trilion debt is a staged event. Everyone needs to remember something. It was never planned that the RV of the IQD was to save the globe. It appears that it may have to, but this was never the plan. It's about Iraq. Other countries, especially the U.S. will have tremendous benefits from this, but we need to relax on the "global savior" thoughts.

Go RI/RV..

Maybe they took a lesson from the internet! LOL I think there are better economist here!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 pm

milleriniraq wrote:Sandwedge, you are completely right. We get in this information tunnel with the RV and forget that there is a big world out there that has nothing to do with it. There are so many different moving parts that nobody could "plan" this. I wish it were that simple but it's not and if people knew how close we were to a major meltdown, they might see things differently. I for one am scared to death this implodes before I get home. My only hope I see is that this RV's. That's why I'm in.

I hope to see all of you get back before this implodes as well. The situation that is growing with Israel and Iran is brewing right in front of our eyes. Israel has proven to be a country that takes action. If anyone thinks this is a staged event, then you need to re-think that as well. We need this RV to happen before things get worse bewtween Isreal and Iran.

To safe returns for those of you serving in Iraq.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 pm

sandwedge wrote:
milleriniraq wrote:Sandwedge, you are completely right. We get in this information tunnel with the RV and forget that there is a big world out there that has nothing to do with it. There are so many different moving parts that nobody could "plan" this. I wish it were that simple but it's not and if people knew how close we were to a major meltdown, they might see things differently. I for one am scared to death this implodes before I get home. My only hope I see is that this RV's. That's why I'm in.

I hope to see all of you get back before this implodes as well. The situation that is growing with Israel and Iran is brewing right in front of our eyes. Israel has proven to be a country that takes action. If anyone thinks this is a staged event, then you need to re-think that as well. We need this RV to happen before things get worse bewtween Isreal and Iran.

To safe returns for those of you serving in Iraq.

Go RI/RV..

Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 pm

AJ, MillerinIraq, Sandwedge... glad to see you and others that use a little common sense and research before blindly following everything the "gurus" post. Too many sheeple on here that want it all to be "positive". Keep up the good work!!!

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 pm

zonepirate wrote:AJ, MillerinIraq, Sandwedge... glad to see you and others that use a little common sense and research before blindly following everything the "gurus" post. Too many sheeple on here that want it all to be "positive". Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks zonepirate, I appeciate the positive outlook. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 pm

zonepirate wrote:AJ, MillerinIraq, Sandwedge... glad to see you and others that use a little common sense and research before blindly following everything the "gurus" post. Too many sheeple on here that want it all to be "positive". Keep up the good work!!!

Go to try and keep it real zoneprate.. As my Spanish teacher taught me, "muchas gracias!"

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:24 am

Agreed, but common sense ain't so common and there is no "APP" for it!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 am

You are completely correct, I am in Europe and also know this to be the truth. Thank you.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:04 am

But, you have to ask yourself this question......do we really know what a multiple currency realinement is all about? And what it takes to get the job done? Just a thought from the MW. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 am

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000056805. maybe this will put doubt into your mind?

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum