Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11

2 posters

Go down

PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 Empty PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11

Post by czinser Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 am

PTR with Dan & Tony Evening

We have never heard the Intel that is coming out now.

It feels so different in a good way. I do believe we will have an RV

by Monday unless greed can step in again.

Blessings To You Guys, CZ Smile

PTR Friday PM Call Notes from PTR Thread posts by VNJW 11/12/2011

Dan: ...there has been some stuff on the news...cnbc etc...stoked when i heard that kindof misinformation makes me more excited...how bout you Tony

Tony: Dan loved every min. of it and the context of it they have to let the word out somehow...think this is the beginning.... those meetings I told you about are still going on and not completed for the day

Dan: Called up ty and frank and finally ty picked up ...and we had a conversation Ty said I am licensed to sell this by the Treas. there are peeps scanning others out there ...ebay etc

Dan: there is a reason we use the dealers we use/DB said that just be careful where you buy it..if you are getting a really good deal on it be careful we are hearing it is so close...don't think they can go much further because of the holiday sales

Tony:just want to reiterate that part...that is what the lady said on TV...never said it was scam but said be careful where you get it from...not counterfeit...she didn't know when it was going to happen she also said don't throw it away...send it to me...tony...it was a first release on TV

country girl: will it happen before thanksgiving and before dec.

Dan: LOL...we think it will happen by the 15th of nov. news points to right this moment I just go to the money...who pays to make it go fast? Largest retail now and the end of the year...gdp of all these countries...they are either going to hurry up or hold off till Jan. and should be very quick it is so evident it may be here any moment

on 5for10 now talking about how ignorant the news clips were....

Tony said it has been on TV 3 times in the last 24hrs

Caller: Asking if they think if it being on TV a lot lately ...is this a way of the gov...covering their backsides so that the public will not say ...why didn't you tell us?

Tony: I am getting ur point and thats what i thought...it had to come out at some point in some way....good or bad news, just be in the news....this is one of those times...a national broadcast twice.... Thats exactly how I look at it...it wouldnt be there if they (gov) didnt want it.

Dan: the day before they release KWD...they did an auction and said they were not going to RV and china did the same thing....they are not telling us the opposite here.. we called first to DB ...hoping they will tell us something but they never do...felt like we needed a call because some thought the tv stuff was negative

Caller: What about the smart cards?

Tony: They were printed and shipped and they are still in play... Dan and I agree on this...don't know that the atms were not loaded...we know the guy who loaded the ATMS and so we know they were loaded ...wrapped in plastic...etc...those things were not wrong as i know the guy who was in charge and knew other guys who were on that team at the time they were 50's and 10's small denoms

Dan: now i scratch my head wondering why all this was happening back then and look how much stuff still had to happen

Tony: you don't know what you don't know...go back to that puzzle analogy

Caller: you said we had one more event before the rv

Tony: The last one ...you will see the new CBI site,,,,and you will see it in forex a couple days later...that is the actual physical thing that has to happen...the last thing I know that has to happen is happening right now....We may get info tonight...sounds good all of it.

Caller: Could it go into 2012?

Tony: This whole euro debt deal got way too far and supposed to rv earlier...but was held up because of that ...but everytime a foctor country got in...so it had to grow ...to carve up the pie to include them. The rate has been set...both the high and the low and being adjusted because of the reason that the g20 was there and the whole euro bailout caused the rate to be adjusted...when more came into the picture...then more had to be created. All those deals had to work and it changed the numbers for the rv and now those have been worked out and the final pieces been put together today not the rv today but the final pieces to the plan and know the plan is NOT to go into next year.

Dan: afterwards there will be a lot of things exposed...with SDR etc...all the things said...this should be done the economy cant' wait...we won't die but this was put together to fix all this so ridiculous for us to wait this long they are working on some kind of global currency thing...but not before the rv think it will be real interesting the next 30 days not gone into a weekend when it felt special like this weekend...looking at the 15th..and all that is going on over there ...this really smells like a done duck...let us be cautiously excited

Tony: I have a high pain threshold...I think every day it is going to happen... peeps say to me...I sure wish i were you...i tell them if you were me you would have shot yourself in the head a long time ago...LOL I don't want you down in the dumps...if you can't take the highs...then just stay mellow...i have two gears i'm happy and happier!

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11 Empty Re: PTR with Dan & Tony Evening 11-11-11

Post by 1alaskan Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 am

"I have a high pain threshold"

Now, Tony has said something I can believe

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum