Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

2 posters

Go down

**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty **Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm

(Thanks to Buckwheat for emailing in the pieces that were missed)

5:15 PM PDT [OKIE_OIL_MAN] anyone that thinks i helped put the present occupant in 1600 penn ave in washington D.C. Is badly mistaken

5:16 PM PDT [OKIE_OIL_MAN] the imf is ready to pull the trigger if the us doesn't--it is reflecting on the countries that are waiting to re=value

5:17 PM PDT [OKIE_OIL_MAN] our debt has no implications as to the value of the iqd

5:21 PM PDT [OKIE_OIL_MAN] tonight is the first time i ever heard anyone say if there weren't any debt their would be no need for an r/v----boy ---are you kidding me??

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tomc2485--since the us has 16% of the un voting power which controls the imf sort of--it takes 85% to pass anything--as you can see with 16% it makes it impossible to usurp the usa's wishes if it comes down to a vote

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tomc2485--since the us has 16% of the un voting power which controls the imf sort of--it takes 85% to pass anything--as you can see with 16% it makes it impossible to usurp the usa's wishes if it comes down to a vote

[sully2781] OKIE_OIL_MAN so how can imf force this rv through then is the usa is not on board?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] watch what happens when our budget extension is agreed upon

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] sully---now your getting it

[lukester] OKIE_OIL_MAN Why would the US not be on board. With a multi-trillion dollar debt, I would think our gov wants this more than anyone. Please clarify why our gov would be holding this up. Thanks.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lfrink--makes no difference--senate will not pass it

[lukester] OKIE_OIL_MAN Why would the US not be on board. With a multi-trillion dollar debt, I would think our gov wants this more than anyone. Please clarify why our gov would be holding this up. Thanks.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lukester--beleive it or not--------power

[lukester] OKIE_OIL_MAN But still, the US gov benefits so much from having the RV happen. How can they possibly be against it. Does not make sense. Power or not.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lukester--there are certain individuals that thrive on power only----stalin----hitler----mussiline----tojo-----the man in the white house

[tobydinar] okie a history teacher with masters degree, know about the Marshall Plan and this plan--bottom line i understand what you are saying completely, how much longer can this thing go on?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tobydinar--not to ramadan--it will occur before that

[janicemulvaney] house passes Cut Cap and Tax 234-190

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] their will be a mutual agreement at the last minute just like many times in the past [OKIE_OIL_MAN] there are such a myriad of detail's going on behind the scenes that few if you are not familiar with the inner workings of the goverment would even comprehend

[janicemulvaney] OKIE_OIL_MAN wont the IMF do it way before then?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] yes janice

[cheesehead] OKIE_OIL_MAN Could this possibly show before the 29th... I know this is a long guess

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i would think it would show previous to the 29th and probably much sooner

[pjlannen] OKIE_OIL_MAN I have a friend in Iraq who just confirmed the RV....4 to 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] pjlannen---thnx

[stargate] The IMF can exercise “firm surveillance” but it cannot compel a country to change its exchange rate. Nor can it order commercial foreign exchange dealers to change the prices at which they trade currencies. It can offer economic advice and discuss how changes in countries’ exchange rates might be in their own interest. It can also provide a forum, such as its new multilateral consultation mechanism or discussion on the IMF executive board, where other countries can urge a country to change its exchange rate procedures. However, in the end, the authority to make the change resides with the country alone. >>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.fas.org/sgp/c ··· 2658.pdf PAGE 2

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] stargate--what you posted is correct----however you stopped too soon---the imf does have the authority thru the coersion of having the ability to set a countries next s d r rate--so in essence---they do have the power

[stargate] OKIE_OIL_MAN They change the SPR rate according to their currency value, I don't believe they do it the other way around.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] stargate--imf determines the sdr rate by what a country owes instead of what they are worth (sounds kinda backwards don't it?) so when a country goes to the world bank to secure loan it is best to have had friendly relations with the imf previously

[TONI1960] OKIE_OIL_MAN when do you think this puppy is going to pop

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] toni--i hope this week

[Uncle Mike] Well IMO the people that had the power to take the 3.22 rate from them should have the Power to give it back

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] uncle mike--there are much wisdom in what you said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] maliki is in china to accompolish many things the least of which not being the construction contract for 2 million housing units that previously had been awarded to south korea and had been on an i o u basis that south korea backed out of

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] janice-the authorization for our banks will be issued by the ust

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gonna put the feed bag on--enjoyed yacking at you guys---cya
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

**Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: **Okie chat at GET Tuesday night 07/19/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by whatmework Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 am

Thank you OOM for this explanation. I have been reading info and rumors for almost a year in every place I can find, because i'm a newbie and totally uneducated on all of this. This is absolutely the best information I have ever seen anywhere, and is certainly superior to all the useless required courses on economics or politics I ever sat through in college.

I'm so glad we have you to help us. When you are not educating us, you are lifting our spirits with hope, and you give us something to believe in.

There are not enough words in the English language to tell you how much some of us appreciate all you do.
whatmework
whatmework

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum