Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sickness beyond disease I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sickness beyond disease

+10
Purpleskyz
zonepirate
GoldPeg9
rick152
SEBtopdog
sandwedge
pgo
crich
Kevind53
carldmd89
14 posters

Go down

Sickness beyond disease Empty Sickness beyond disease

Post by carldmd89 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:43 pm

I never post mainly because of time, but this goes beyond anything acceptable. Please read and pass on to everyone you know. As a healthcare practitioner, I can't imagine that anyone would support these companies with this information.

http://brie-hoffman.hubpages.com/hub/Are-You-Eating-and-Drinking-Aborted-Fetuses

carldmd89

Back to top Go down

Sickness beyond disease Empty Re: Sickness beyond disease

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Gone, poof ... No longer published

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sickness beyond disease 2805820865  Sickness beyond disease 2805820865  Sickness beyond disease 2805820865  Sickness beyond disease 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

caridmd89...that post has been pulled. Link no longer goes to that info. Just passing info on.
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Must have been just recently pulled, saw it earlier. Have also read on it previously, SICK stuff if true.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:38 pm

pgo wrote:Must have been just recently pulled, saw it earlier. Have also read on it previously, SICK stuff if true.

What was the article about?
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:44 pm

The use of aborted fetus in some of our food products. If I remember correctly Kraft had it used in mayo, Pepsi products, it was being used as a flavor enhancer, some of Nestles ice cream products are said to contain it also. Some countries use it as an aphrodesiac. Don't reallly know why any company would even consider its use.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carldmd89 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for letting me know it had been pulled. The synopsis of the article is that certain companies out there (i.e. Pepsi, Nestle, Campbell's) buy products that they use in their manufacturing which contain fetus cells. We eat and drink these products! It is disgusting to think about. I'm sorry more people didn't get to read it, but glad in a way too.

carldmd89

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm

pgo wrote:The use of aborted fetus in some of our food products. If I remember correctly Kraft had it used in mayo, Pepsi products, it was being used as a flavor enhancer, some of Nestles ice cream products are said to contain it also. Some countries use it as an aphrodesiac. Don't reallly know why any company would even consider its use.

WTH? If anyone finds another link, please post. The world is loosing it "BIG TIME"...
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carldmd89 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Here is the article I referenced earlier--the link doesn't work but I saved the article and am copying and pasting here.....

Products and Companies that use Aborted Fetuses

rate or flag this page

By Brie Hoffman

Sickness beyond disease 5733463_f260

Sickness beyond disease 51g%2BFvh3UDL._SL75_The Red Market: On the Trail of the World's Organ Brokers, Bone Thieves, Blood Farmers, and Child Traffickers
Amazon Price: $14.99
List Price: $25.99
Sickness beyond disease 517A1teJe8L._SL75_The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty
Amazon Price: $13.92
List Price: $25.99
Sickness beyond disease 41I2f2PHwTL._SL75_White Coat, Black Hat: Adventures on the Dark Side of Medicine
Amazon Price: $9.24
List Price: $16.00

Ads by Google
Sickness beyond disease Imgad?id=CM6ss5ufl9za4gEQ-gEY7wEyCPa4PPPqCslp

It looks like the movie Soylent Green was not only a movie but a premonition. We live in a wicked wicked world.

It has come to my attention if you use products created by Nestle, Kraft, Cadbury, Starbucks, PepsiCo, and until recently Campbells and Solae, you are using products created in part by aborted fetuses. That's right, aborted fetuses are used under the name of “artificial flavors” in these products.

I know this sounds outrageous and horrific but it's true. A pro-life group called “Children of God for Life” has claimed that the company Senomyx, trading under the stock market ticker of SNMX, is using aborted fetuses in their products to supposedly enhance flavor. Due to the fact that a miniscule amount of aborted fetus cells or human embryonic kidney cells are used they are only listed as "artificial flavors" rather than identified specifically for what they are. Children of God for Life is a watch-group that follows the use of aborted fetuses in products. When confronted with the use of fetal cells in it's creation of artificial flavoring, companies Campbell and Solae ended it's relationship with Senomyx. The Children of God for Life is calling for a boycott of these companies and I have to tell you after discovering this it should not be difficult to stop using these products.

Here is a list of just some of the products that have human aborted fetuses in them: Kraft Mayonnaise, Pepsi, Nestle Chocolate Milk, Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks, Nestea, Nestle Ice Cream products and Kraft Salad Dressings.

It has been reported that in certain Asian countries aborted babies have been dried and then ground up and put in capsules to then be sold on the black market as vitamins to enhance sexual ability. The link to that report is below. As repugnant as that is can you say that what we are doing is any different? If this isn't your line in the sand to stop buying and supporting these companies I don't know what is.

For those of you who simply cannot believe that something this horrible could be true then ask yourself why haven't these companies sued this organization for libel? They are wealthy companies and this is a small organization; it wouldn't take much to shut them up if it isn't true. Additionally, why did Campbell and Solae end their relationship with Senomyx after this came out?

Moreover, I find just as disturbing as the content of this article the fact that the mainstream media has been completely silent about it. If this isn't news I don't know what is! And, yet I haven't heard a word about this from any news source whatsoever. I suppose that that should come as no surprise since our media is owned by these very companies that use aborted fetuses in their products.

Please write to these companies and tell them that you will no longer be using their products. The addresses are in the link below:

To contact the companies:

Paul Bulcke, CEO
Nestlé USA
800 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203

Jamie Caulfield, Sr.VP
PepsiCo, Inc.
700 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577

Irene Rosenfeld, CEO
Kraft Foods/Cadbury Chocolate
Three Lakes Drive
Northfield, IL 60093

carldmd89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Did a little research ... here is info from Wiki on Senomyx: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senomyx In justice I have to note that the information's neutrality is disputed ... the contention being that they are not actually used in the product but in testing ... a moot point IMHO. They appear to not be alone ... Neocutis is reported to use fetal cells in some of their anti-aging creams ... I could not find the original article, but a goggle search came up with a number of other hits ...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 am

I tried looking on www.snopes.com Although there were some pretty disgusting things having to do with fetuses and body parts being served in restaurants, there was nothing about aborted fetuses being used in food products. My brain cannot wrap itself around this possibility. What would be the purpose of this demented possibility? How would it even profit the corporations? I'm sorry....Not questioning anyone's veracity. I guess my hope in the civility and basic goodness of people is just not letting me accept this as fact.

Sickness beyond disease Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Sickness beyond disease Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:I tried looking on www.snopes.com Although there were some pretty disgusting things having to do with fetuses and body parts being served in restaurants, there was nothing about aborted fetuses being used in food products. My brain cannot wrap itself around this possibility. What would be the purpose of this demented possibility? How would it even profit the corporations? I'm sorry....Not questioning anyone's veracity. I guess my hope in the civility and basic goodness of people is just not letting me accept this as fact.

I don't know that they were actually used in the food ... what I could find seemed more like testing/R&D kinda stuff ... but hard to know, you always need to take what you read on the net with a VERY large grain of salt. :?:
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 pm

The link is working again...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 pm

this link is still up:

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/2011/08/pepsi-using-aborted-fetal-cells-in.html

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Ya'll do realize that everything posted on the internet is not true...right??

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:50 am

Well, Reagan maybe said it best, "Trust but verify."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sickness beyond disease 2805820865  Sickness beyond disease 2805820865  Sickness beyond disease 2805820865  Sickness beyond disease 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am

OMG!!! Not everything on the net is true????? But how could that be? One would think that anything that Al Gore invented would be spot on. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Sickness beyond disease 2245507099Sickness beyond disease 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:53 am

another fiction writer trying to report non-fiction.

Brie Hoffman

I live and work in Manhattan. I mention this because I think living in Manhattan is exciting. I love this city and really get off on all of the little idiosyncrasies that make it what it is. I've had an interesting life. I am a former single mother, (my son is grown), I've been a high school teacher in an inner city nabe that instead of having fire drills had drive-by shooting warnings; we had a large glass window that allowed the students a clear shot! I also owned and ran a boarding house in Portland, Oregon for ten years. Currently, I live on Park Avenue for free, one of these days I'll tell you how.

I think we are living in crucial times, interesting times and challenging times. I enjoy writing about what is true, what is real and what is practical. And, I've never met a conspiracy theory that I didn't like. My topics are quite varied and include political, religious, off-grid how to's, historical and conspiracy theories. I really enjoy revealing secrets (so be careful what you tell me!) and helping others to be free.

I hope you enjoy the variety of my hubs. I try to bring new ideas and uncover mysteries rather than write about the same old stuff. If you enjoy my articles please rate the articles up and become a fan. And feel free to comment, I live for comments!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 am

i think it's hilarious how this shxt about how bad our goverment is/has been always comes from those who think government should be bigger. typical liberal arguing both sides to make a fictional issue look valid.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 am

mitkire, are you the Brie Hoffman responsible for this article?
Appreciate clarification and truth.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvereagle Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 am

Products and Companies that use Aborted Fetuses

By Brie Hoffman

It looks like the movie Soylent Green was not only a movie but might be a premonition. We live in a wicked wicked world.

It has come to my attention if you use products created by Nestle, Kraft, Cadbury, Starbucks, PepsiCo, and until recently Campbells and Solae, you are using products created in part by testing on aborted fetuses. That's right, aborted fetuses are used under the name of “artificial flavors” to test these products.

A pro-life group called “Children of God for Life” has claimed that the company Senomyx, trading under the stock market ticker of SNMX, is using aborted fetuses in their products to test enhanced flavor. Due to the fact that a miniscule amount of aborted fetus cells or human embryonic kidney cells are used they are only listed as "artificial flavors" rather than identified specifically for what they are. Children of God for Life is a watch-group that follows the use of aborted fetuses in products. When confronted with the use of fetal cells in it's creation and testing of artificial flavoring, companies Campbell and Solae ended it's relationship with Senomyx.

According to the Weston A. Price Foundation:

"Senomyx's salt taste, savory flavor, and sweet flavors -- as well as all their other flavor enhancers -- are purposefully developed so that they stimulate your taste buds without them actually tasting anything ... Much like MSG, these flavor enhancers operate on the neurological level to produce these reactions ...

Since they are not actually ingredients but rather 'enhancers' they are not required to be listed in a package's ingredients except as 'artificial flavors' ... [And] because very small amounts of the additives are used ... Senomyx's chemicals have not undergone the FDA's usual safety approval process for food additives."

These chemicals are what makes your taste buds think that they are tasting something salty or sweet without adding salt or sugar to the product. The fetuses are not in the food, their cells are used to determine if certain chemicals taste salty or sweet to humans. Then, if they do taste salty or sweet to humans, those chemicals are put in the food in place of salt and/or sugar. The aborted fetus cells are used to test the chemicals. The Children of God for Life is calling for a boycott of these companies and I have to tell you after discovering this it should not be difficult to stop using these products.

Here is a list of just some of the products: Kraft Mayonnaise, Pepsi, Nestle Chocolate Milk, Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks, Nestea, Nestle Ice Cream products and Kraft Salad Dressings.

It has been reported that in certain Asian countries aborted babies have been dried and then ground up and put in capsules to then be sold on the black market as vitamins to enhance sexual ability. The link to that report is below. As repugnant as that is can you say that what we are doing is any different? If this isn't your line in the sand to stop buying and supporting these companies I don't know what is.

For those of you who simply cannot believe that something this horrible could be true then ask yourself why haven't these companies sued this organization for libel? They are wealthy companies and this is a small organization; it wouldn't take much to shut them up if it isn't true. Additionally, why did Campbell and Solae end their relationship with Senomyx after this came out?

Moreover, I find just as disturbing as the content of this article the fact that the mainstream media has been completely silent about it. If this isn't news I don't know what is! And, yet I haven't heard a word about this from any news source whatsoever. I suppose that that should come as no surprise since our media is owned by these very companies that use aborted fetuses in their products.

Please write to these companies and tell them that you will no longer be using their products. The addresses are in the link below:

To contact the companies:

Paul Bulcke, CEO
Nestlé USA
800 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203

Jamie Caulfield, Sr.VP
PepsiCo, Inc.
700 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577

Irene Rosenfeld, CEO
Kraft Foods/Cadbury Chocolate
Three Lakes Drive
Northfield, IL 60093

Shareholder resolution filed over PepsiCo use of aborted fetal cell lines

Fetuses used in Creating Vaccines
http://www.cogforlife.org/farnsworthvaccines.pdf

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SolWoman Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:19 am

Shareholder resolution filed over PepsiCo use of aborted fetal cell lines

Is there a reference to this somewhere ... thanks affraid

hard to believe and yet not ... don't know what to think about this yet!!

SolWoman

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Thanks to those of you pretty much said "Fergeddaboutit" I simply could not come up with any rational reason to accept this story. "Follow the money" didn't work at all. But the darn story still gave me creepy thoughts in the night ... So I'm going to chalk it off as some blogger's over-active imagination.

Sickness beyond disease Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Sickness beyond disease Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:02 pm

zonepirate wrote:Ya'll do realize that everything posted on the internet is not true...right??

There are so many shocking horrible things that the dark controlling forces are doing behind the scenes that ARE true, a person does wonder when they read something disgusting like this. I have NO IDEA if this one is true or false - though I do wonder if it's Chick Embryos they are using.

Something I DO know about are Flu Shots.

Not as disgusting, but just as horrible are the things they put in Flue shots and then tell people they should line up to get them. Flu shots are another multi-million dollar industry - set up to make people sicker, not well.

DO NOT GET FLU SHOTS.

They DO NOT immunise against anything! They just shorten your lives.

There have been many elderly who have died from them as their hearts just cannot take the poison.

They are full of mercury, puss and other things that make a person want to throw up just thinking about it.

Posting under it's own topic.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum