Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why are you calling the banks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why are you calling the banks?

+15
SEBtopdog
jahlives
IRAQ CONTRACTOR
rick152
GoldPeg9
Terbo56
Catherine
Ponee
mitkire
doodoo
parkwest
Azure
Alchemist
LeeCountyNM
Dinar4silver
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why are you calling the banks? Empty Why are you calling the banks?

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 pm

My wife and I met with a group of friends last evening. All four couples are invested in the IQD and Vietnamese Done.

Over dinner and drinks, all things Dinar and Dong were discussed, bantered about and speculated upon.

Without question, the topic that really fueled the discussion was:

Why are people calling the banks in huge numbers and asking about the Dinar and Dong?

My position:

For all those people who have contacted a bank (or many banks) in the last month, to ask about the Dong and Dinar:

Are you out of your crazy mind? I'm sorry, that was not a politically correct statement!

Let me rephrase that:

Are you out of your mind? Is that better?

Did you think that you would be given "top secret" information because you shrewdly asked the teller about what they knew about the Dong or Dinar RV'ing?

You are calling banks with what, the hope that they will give you the last piece of information needed for the currencies to RV?

We have heard all the bank stories.

Stories like:

"I told the bank President that I had just opened a new account (that has $25 dollars in it) and when I told him it was for my Dinar money, he welcomed me into the main vault, gave me a key to the front door and gave me all the security codes".

or

"I purchased my Dinar from the local bank, three years ago. The bank manager told me it was a scam. Last night I received a phone call from the Bank President and he had been told that I had "millions" of Dinar and if I promised not to tell anyone, he would tell me the date and rate so that he could get my business. Oh and he asked me to be on the banks Board of Directors".

The issue of people constantly call banks is relatively new. As more Newbies come into the investment, they decide to call the banks and find out for themselves what those darned "Guru's" can't seem to get right.

It has been estimated, that the number of people invested in either the IQD or Dong is in excess of one million people. Can you imagine how much DAMAGE that one million people can do, if they are calling non stop to every branch manager in the United States?

People, banks deal in money. They deal in large amounts of money each and every day. In very few cases will you impress them if you tell them that you will soon have hundreds of thousands of dollars. You will not impress most banks if you tell them that you will have millions. Many banks have various tiers of "personal bankers". I know of one major bank that will not even give you one of their more experienced "personal bankers" unless you have at least five million dollars.

As a collective group, let's fool all the banks!

Let's pretend that we are not uneducated rubes who will undoubtedly squander most of the money that they do acquire from the Dinar and Dong!

Let's act like we are well advised and knowledgeable in the Dinar and Dong!

Let's act in a manor that bankers and investors will want to do business with us, long term.

Let's act like we've been here before, regardless of whether we have been or not.

For those of you that are going to tell me about the top secret information you've collected from your "interrogation" methods with your banker, save your time.

What you learned was not worth the problems that have been caused by non stop calls to the banks across the US.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why are you calling the banks? Empty Re: Why are you calling the banks?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm

very well put!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 pm

YEA YOU!!! chillout YOU MIGHT WAKE UP WITH BLACK SUVs Twisted Evil IN THE DRIVE!!!LEAVE THE BIG4 ALONE NO why? !!!BE A GOOD DINARIAN? 👼 ASK J :happyjoy: ABOUT BANKS BOOTS ON THE GROUND!!! crazyspin RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV happydance
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Who is this person?
A - Government plant trying to get control of a little slice of our minds B - someone who has gone off his rocker from too much overwhelming information / intel / conferences C - a voice of reason D - noone

Dinar4silver wrote:My wife and I met with a group of friends last evening. All four couples are invested in the IQD and Vietnamese Done.

Over dinner and drinks, all things Dinar and Dong were discussed, bantered about and speculated upon.

Why are people calling the banks in huge numbers and asking about the Dinar and Dong?

My position:

For all those people who have contacted a bank (or many banks) in the last month, to ask about the Dong and Dinar:

Are you out of your crazy mind? I'm sorry, that was not a politically correct statement!

Let me rephrase that:

Did you think that you would be given "top secret" information because you shrewdly asked the teller about what they knew about the Dong or Dinar RV'ing?

You are calling banks with what, the hope that they will give you the last piece of information needed for the currencies to RV?

Stories like:

"I told the bank President that I had just opened a new account (that has $25 dollars in it) and when I told him it was for my Dinar money, he welcomed me into the main vault, gave me a key to the front door and gave me all the security codes".

or

"I purchased my Dinar from the local bank, three years ago. The bank manager told me it was a scam. Last night I received a phone call from the Bank President and he had been told that I had "millions" of Dinar and if I promised not to tell anyone, he would tell me the date and rate so that he could get my business. Oh and he asked me to be on the banks Board of Directors".

The issue of people constantly call banks is relatively new. As more Newbies come into the investment, they decide to call the banks and find out for themselves what those darned "Guru's" can't seem to get right.

It has been estimated, that the number of people invested in either the IQD or Dong is in excess of one million people. Can you imagine how much DAMAGE that one million people can do, if they are calling non stop to every branch manager in the United States?

People, banks deal in money. They deal in large amounts of money each and every day. In very few cases will you impress them if you tell them that you will soon have hundreds of thousands of dollars. You will not impress most banks if you tell them that you will have millions. Many banks have various tiers of "personal bankers". I know of one major bank that will not even give you one of their more experienced "personal bankers" unless you have at least five million dollars.

Let's pretend that we are not uneducated rubes who will undoubtedly squander most of the money that they do acquire from the Dinar and Dong!

Let's act in a manor that bankers and investors will want to do business with us, long term.

Let's act like we've been here before, regardless of whether we have been or not.

For those of you that are going to tell me about the top secret information you've collected from your "interrogation" methods with your banker, save your time.

What you learned was not worth the problems that have been caused by non stop calls to the banks across the US.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:56 pm

calling a bank is like a debt collector calling you everyday,
that it is some how is going to magically appear the next day.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:58 pm

LeeCountyNM,

Why, why, why, why do you use those ridiculous animated darlings to "attempt" to make your point?

Do you really think those look good?

Based on the simple fact that a very small percentage of posters are using them anymore, certainly indicates what others think of those pesky and irritating widgets.

I asked a Mod about those widgets and specifically asked why the site continued to make those widgets available for posts. I was told that in many cases, the posters could not convey their opinions in writing but could use the widgets to make their point.

I suppose that this theory could be correct especially when you consider that roughly 35 percent of the United States is illiterate.

I would have responded to your issues, but you don't appear to have issues, just widgets.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 pm

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!GO RV/RI hemademe alien
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by parkwest Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Want to hear a funny story?

I told a lady about investing in the dinar so her and her mother went and ordered ~$750 from DT.

She then calls to tell me they didn't get millions of dollars from Ali when they received their dinar order from fedex, just some pretty colored paper.

She now says I scammed her and her mother out of millions and she is going to turn this matter over to the FBI and her attorney. She says she doesn't know how but I must have somehow gotten THEIR millions and she warned me she is not going to let me get away with stealing millions of dollars of hers and her mother.

AND!!! if I don't "RV" their money immediately I am going to be sorry because she and her mother know some powerful people.

And, she has told me she has called Dinar Daddy and she said he is going to make sure I am unable to use any of the money I get from the RV.

Her and her mother are both blonde, does that mean anything?

This is a true story!

Some people just shouldn't be invested. LOL

ParkWest Homes
www.workingmanpwh.blogspot.com
parkwest
parkwest

http://www.workingmanpwh.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 pm

So all these widget wielding dinarians that can't write are going to be millionaires? Wow! Wait til the scamsters get ahold of them. All that money will soon be parted!

Parkwest - Maybe it should mean divorce?
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 pm

watch for the dinar to trade on FOREX.

you will see it there before you find out from any guru or bank, because it will have to appear there before anybody can confirm it r/v'd and can begin trading it.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:13 pm

parkwest,

If someone is looking for a reason to start a "Dinar Story Hall of Fame", you have just presented the greatest Dinar Story that I personally have ever read!

I had tears running down my face by the time I finished your post! Thank you for sharing!

The frightening thought is:

How many times has that lady called a bank?

In the famous words of Forest Gump:

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Thanks again for a great, great story.

There is no way that someone can just make up a story like that!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by parkwest Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:18 pm

I never thought about the banks, I feel sorry for the FBI agents she has talked to.LOL

The lady says that I am lucky because the FBI told her this is a civil matter and they can't get involved. ROFLOL

ParkWest Homes
parkwest
parkwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Parkwest,

I just wish that I knew how to put together a cartoon on the story that you have been sharing!

I've seen various cartoons on Youtube concerning the Dinar and I always enjoy the humor behind the cartoons.

My wife just chimed in and said:

"The frightening aspect is that it is highly likely that the women is allowed to vote".

I don't even want to know who that women would vote for?

My question: What in the World possessed you to tell this women about the Dinar anyways?
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Cartoons are o.k but no ridiculous animated darlings.
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 pm

LeeCountyNM

Now we have you on board!

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:

"Rediculous Animated Darlings" are now to be referred to as "Widgets"! LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 pm

You win!! Big Smile... Go RV/RI
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm

parkwest wrote:Want to hear a funny story?

I told a lady about investing in the dinar so her and her mother went and ordered ~$750 from DT.

She then calls to tell me they didn't get millions of dollars from Ali when they received their dinar order from fedex, just some pretty colored paper.

She now says I scammed her and her mother out of millions and she is going to turn this matter over to the FBI and her attorney. She says she doesn't know how but I must have somehow gotten THEIR millions and she warned me she is not going to let me get away with stealing millions of dollars of hers and her mother.

AND!!! if I don't "RV" their money immediately I am going to be sorry because she and her mother know some powerful people.

And, she has told me she has called Dinar Daddy and she said he is going to make sure I am unable to use any of the money I get from the RV.

This is a true story!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:44 pm

PARKWEST - Thanks for the laugh

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm

LeeCountyNM

I am so darn proud of you!

I am going to start my "Widget Rehab" group shortly.

I am waiting for the Dinar to RV this week and then start the first US "Widget Rehab" program.

The only problem that I foresee is that after the Dinar has RV'd and everyone has big bucks in the bank, do you think anyone will pay the $14.95 per month for the "Widget Rehab" program?

Hey, PTR gets $14.95 (I know, I pay it)!

I can't help but think that my new program may be as popular as the typewriter 20 years after the computer was invented.

Then again, I could be wrong. I never thought Obama could get his approval rating above 20% and he's achieved that!

Have a great day!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Do accept Dinar or Silver?My bad its Dinar4silver..... Big Smile!! COME ON RV/RI
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:LeeCountyNM,

Why, why, why, why do you use those ridiculous animated darlings to "attempt" to make your point?

Based on the simple fact that a very small percentage of posters are using them anymore, certainly indicates what others think of those pesky and irritating widgets.

I asked a Mod about those widgets and specifically asked why the site continued to make those widgets available for posts. I was told that in many cases, the posters could not convey their opinions in writing but could use the widgets to make their point.

I suppose that this theory could be correct especially when you consider that roughly 35 percent of the United States is illiterate.

I would have responded to your issues, but you don't appear to have issues, just widgets.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE "PESKY, IRRITATING WIDGETS"!!!!! Very Happy :o :shock: 8) Razz Wink :face: :cyclops: :pirat: alien 🐱 :bball: :cheers: :rendeer: wreckless happydance duct tape party time AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE: lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Why are you calling the banks? Smiley-happy093Why are you calling the banks? 7_11_117Why are you calling the banks? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:00 pm

parkwest wrote:
Want to hear a funny story?

This is a true story!

WOW!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:05 pm

You could send both of them a bushel of apples from 'SNOW WHITE"-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

This IS really funny parkwest!

I'll bet they are only "dumb blondes" though, around the roots!
A person doesn NOT have to have blonde hair to be a dumb blonde......... LOL

Hope you've been able to explain how it works to them. You didn't say.

This is a true story!

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:13 pm

I can't believe there is actually a witching fit about widgets. Has to be a new low...rick152

DON'T LOOK

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Nevermind VOTE - she reproduced! LOL

Dinar4silver wrote:Parkwest,
I just wish that I knew how to put together a cartoon on the story that you have been sharing!
I've seen various cartoons on Youtube concerning the Dinar and I always enjoy the humor behind the cartoons.
My wife just chimed in and said:

"The frightening aspect is that it is highly likely that the women is allowed to vote".

I don't even want to know who that women would vote for?
My question: What in the World possessed you to tell this women about the Dinar anyways?

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

WIDGETS ROCK!!!! wreckless lmao what now?

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Why are you calling the banks? Smiley-happy093Why are you calling the banks? 7_11_117Why are you calling the banks? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

chillout

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:18 pm

rick152 wrote:I can't believe there is actually a witching fit about widgets. Has to be a new low...rick152

DON'T LOOK

Very Happy :shock: 8) Razz Wink affraid alien ☀ :rendeer: 🎅 :geek: :queen: shame say what? threadsneaker lmao I LOVE 'EM!!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IRAQ CONTRACTOR Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm

You know we are bashing this person for the same thing JOHNNY does all the time......

His famous line is i am going to the bank and look at the screen and I will let you know.........

Unfortunetly most of these GURUS have NO MORE IDEA and no better SOURCE than the CRYSTAL BALL........So bash one ....Then lets bash ALL........

Just my opinion of course.............

IRAQ CONTRACTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Catherine,

Obviously your "Widget" problem is a greater concern than with the normal "Widget" user!

My new "Widget Rehab" program is coming soon!

Hope is on it's way. You too can be cured like LeeCountyNM!

If you can not afford the $14.95 monthly cost for the "Widget Rehab", we can waive the fee due to the severity of your affliction. LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Catherine,

Obviously your "Widget" problem is a greater concern than with the normal "Widget" user!

My new "Widget Rehab" program is coming soon!

Hope is on it's way. You too can be cured like LeeCountyNM!

If you can not afford the $14.95 monthly cost for the "Widget Rehab", we can waive the fee due to the severity of your affliction. LOL

lol! lmao lol! lmao lol!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Goldpeg9 wrote:

"Nevermind VOTE - she reproduced! LOL"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I won't be able to sleep for days. No stop the nightmares

Just when I started to sleep well at night, I will keep thinking of that women's offspring!

Thanks for a good laugh!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and would hope that those who called are newbies to the investment who have been hanging on to every word of certain intel providers. Surely you recall the days, not so long ago, when practically every day we were told that the rate was going to show at the bank, even before it would show at CBI and forex. That type of rumor-tel is not here any more and these people may not know the other resources that they can check to know with 100% certainty that the RI/RV has occurred. As far as crazy, well, the banks haven't exactly used real good manners with the consumer population since 1933, so they will get over a couple of waves of phone calls. WE ARE ONE! COME ON, RI/RV, NOW!!!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Catherine wrote:
rick152 wrote:I can't believe there is actually a witching fit about widgets. Has to be a new low...rick152

DON'T LOOK

Very Happy :shock: 8) Razz Wink affraid alien ☀ :rendeer: 🎅 :geek: :queen: Why are you calling the banks? 576492484 Why are you calling the banks? 252703917 Why are you calling the banks? 174797362 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 I LOVE 'EM!!!

--------

AW, WHO COULD HATE ON THE THESE LITTLE GUYS? THEY ARE SO EXPRESSIVE & IN MANY INSTANCES SO PERFECT FOR CONVEYING A THOUGHT. FOR EXAMPLE, I MIGHT NOT WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR BEHAVIOR IS SHAMEFUL Why are you calling the banks? 576492484 OR THAT I AM CHANNELING CHARLIE SHEEN "WINNING" Why are you calling the banks? 3134741375 , BUT THESE LITTLE GUYS ARE NOT SHY. EMOTICONS ROCK!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HAVING THIS CONVERSATION. I NEED TO GET A LIFE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 pm

jahlives,

Al Mcguire was the head basketball coach of Marquette University. Al McGuire's 1976-77 team won the National Championship. McGuire was legendary for his disdain for playing Freshmen basketball players regardless of how good they thought they were.

McGuire's best quote about Freshmen ballplayers was:

"The best part about Freshmen is they eventually become Sophomores"

I think of that quote every time I hear about another Newbie calling a bank.

If you are not a Newbie and you are calling banks for your intel:

Your parents raised you to be intelligent. Prove to them that it worked. Stop calling banks!

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:07 pm

jahlives,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but....................

The fact of the matter is that Catherine gets far more consideration for her use of "Widgets" than you do.

That may or may not be fair. I'm not saying life is fair.

Let's face it: Catherine's avatar versus your avatar. Nuff Said. LOL

Change your avatar to look like Catherine's and your use of "Widgets" may be far more appealing.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:jahlives,

Al Mcguire was the head basketball coach of Marquette University. Al McGuire's 1976-77 team won the National Championship. McGuire was legendary for his disdain for playing Freshmen basketball players regardless of how good they thought they were.

McGuire's best quote about Freshmen ballplayers was:

"The best part about Freshmen is they eventually become Sophomores"

I think of that quote every time I hear about another Newbie calling a bank.

If you are not a Newbie and you are calling banks for your intel:

Your parents raised you to be intelligent. Prove to them that it worked. Stop calling banks!

-------

It was also Mcguire's responsibility as a coach to treat the Freshman player with the same respect that he would treat his star varsity player. He must step outside of the disdain and "coach" not intimidate or degrade. It's all in the approach, coach. You infer that one of the measures of intelligence in this investment is that the investor should know not to call the bank, despite the fact that many people purchased the foreign currency from the bank. I wonder if the bank instructed them not to call for rate updates. I know my foreign currency did not come with a set of cash-in instructions.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:jahlives,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but....................

The fact of the matter is that Catherine gets far more consideration for her use of "Widgets" than you do.

That may or may not be fair. I'm not saying life is fair.

Let's face it: Catherine's avatar versus your avatar. Nuff Said. LOL

Change your avatar to look like Catherine's and your use of "Widgets" may be far more appealing.

---------

That all depends on whose eyes you are viewing the avatar through. I don't think so . . . Disney or Bust!!!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Catherine wrote:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE "PESKY, IRRITATING WIDGETS"!!!!! Very Happy :o :shock: 8) Razz Wink :face: :cyclops: :pirat: alien 🐱 :bball: :cheers: :rendeer: Why are you calling the banks? 4017580043 Why are you calling the banks? 203646764 Why are you calling the banks? 1446433821 Why are you calling the banks? 312044658 AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE: Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183 Why are you calling the banks? 3973136183

Go Catherine! You just keep walking through "Widget Wonderland"!!!!!!!!! If the grumpy guys don't like it, I'm sorry that they have to get bent out of shape about it. This site allows "Everything Nesara" and all kinds of theory and supposition. What's the harm in a few enthusiastic expressions through widgets? Widgets can save a lot of time and still convey an "atta boy!" or other emotion. I hope all the intellectuals on this site will spend their time thinking great and wise thoughts, and don't worry about the rest of us who realize the LAST thing we should do is take ourselves too seriously! I just wish we had a widget for

THHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! (That's a big raspberry)

Why are you calling the banks? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Why are you calling the banks? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:My wife and I met with a group of friends last evening. All four couples are invested in the IQD and Vietnamese Done.

My position:

Let me rephrase that:

Stories like:

or

I agree with you but I understand where maybe some of those people who called are coming from.

I dont have any top secret bank source. I have a personal banker but he's on vacation so...

But we have heard gurus say things that are easily verifiable and you don't need the bank to give you a key to the vault.

Gurus have just recently said. "There is no buy rate for the IQD as of now".

Well it's easy to see if thats true, but you will need to call a bank. Just call and ask, "Do you have a buy rate for the IQD?"

I wonder what answer they we iven before that bank stop giving answers. it would be interesting to know if thats true or not.
Do you know if that is true?

I know in the long run it doesn't matter. But just a little interesting thing that may have happened that people want to know a little more about.

I mean really, whats the point of listening to gurus if you can never know for yourself if they are telling the truth or not?

JMO

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 pm

jahlives wrote:

"It was also Mcguire's responsibility as a coach to treat the Freshman player with the same respect that he would treat his star varsity player. He must step outside of the disdain and "coach" not intimidate or degrade. It's all in the approach, coach."

Wow, I just wish Al McGuire was still alive so that you could instruct him on his thought process concerning what he should be doing with his freshmen players!

Then again Al McGuire was a former National Coach of the Year and his Marquette Team won the NCAA Baketball championship.

Hmmmmm. Ok after great thought, I've made my decision, I'm going with Al McGuires coaching interpretation over yours.

As for your thoughts concerning calling the bank:

Did I hit a nerve with my question?

Let me guess, you call three times daily to find out if there is a new rate change.

You do know that you can go onto any one of hundreds of websites and find out (daily) if there has been a rate change don't you?

As for your thoughts on calling the bank, please continue to be the "intelligent investor" and please keep calling the bank. I'm sure your picking up key strategy points daily.

I can only imagine a bank receiving a few hundred phone calls a week saying:

Hey, did the Dinar rate change yet? I can see your point. Key Intel!

You made the deep statement of:

"I wonder if the bank instructed them not to call for rate updates."

I am 100 percent sure that you are correct! In fact my bank sends me a daily email, asking me to call and ask "has the Dinar revalued today". I will forward them your email so that you can call add my bank to the list of banks that you call daily.

Lastly, are you sure that you used a reputable foreign currency firm?

I know for a fact that my Dinar came with an extensive set of cash-in instructions and at the very top of the page it says "Please don't call the banks daily to find out if the Dinar RV's, it will make you look like a dope".
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:jahlives wrote:

"It was also Mcguire's responsibility as a coach to treat the Freshman player with the same respect that he would treat his star varsity player. He must step outside of the disdain and "coach" not intimidate or degrade. It's all in the approach, coach."

Wow, I just wish Al McGuire was still alive so that you could instruct him on his thought process concerning what he should be doing with his freshmen players!

Then again Al McGuire was a former National Coach of the Year and his Marquette Team won the NCAA Baketball championship.

Hmmmmm. Ok after great thought, I've made my decision, I'm going with Al McGuires coaching interpretation over yours.

As for your thoughts concerning calling the bank:

Did I hit a nerve with my question?

Let me guess, you call three times daily to find out if there is a new rate change.

You do know that you can go onto any one of hundreds of websites and find out (daily) if there has been a rate change don't you?

As for your thoughts on calling the bank, please continue to be the "intelligent investor" and please keep calling the bank. I'm sure your picking up key strategy points daily.

I can only imagine a bank receiving a few hundred phone calls a week saying:

Hey, did the Dinar rate change yet? I can see your point. Key Intel!

You made the deep statement of:

"I wonder if the bank instructed them not to call for rate updates."

I am 100 percent sure that you are correct! In fact my bank sends me a daily email, asking me to call and ask "has the Dinar revalued today". I will forward them your email so that you can call add my bank to the list of banks that you call daily.

Lastly, are you sure that you used a reputable foreign currency firm?

I know for a fact that my Dinar came with an extensive set of cash-in instructions and at the very top of the page it says "Please don't call the banks daily to find out if the Dinar RV's, it will make you look like a dope".

------

Fortunately for me, I was married to an NFL player who played in many bowl games, so as far as the coaching technique, I don't really need your or Mcguire's assistance, we have run with the best of 'em.

I will say that your post is offensive and you need to back off. I have never called a bank for a rate and my foreign currency was purchased from a bank. I could care less how many calls a bank received, there is a way to approach any subject. If you feel that yours was appropriate, then go with that.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:09 pm

jahlives

We agree on something!

We both believe that the other's postings to be offensive regardless of who they are married to.

My wife was a ballerina if that has any relevance.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:jahlives

We agree on something!

We both believe that the other's postings to be offensive regardless of who they are married to.

My wife was a ballerina if that has any relevance.
-------

:cheers: Yes! We agree!!!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by parkwest Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:46 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:This IS really funny parkwest!

I'll bet they are only "dumb blondes" though, around the roots!
A person doesn NOT have to have blonde hair to be a dumb blonde......... LOL

Hope you've been able to explain how it works to them. You didn't say.

One of the mother's "powerful" friends called me and wanted to know what was going on and why her friend from high school was so upset about me "stealing" her money. I told this lady about the dinar and she said she understood now what was going on and told me not to worry about the two blondes.

The next day there was a voicemail from this lady thanking me for telling her about the dinar and that she had gone out and ordered ~$30K worth of dinars for herself. lol

At least I made someone happy. LOL

And for those that asked: Yes, the two blondes are big obamao supporters...

ParkWest Homes
parkwest
parkwest

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:57 am

This is a true story!

Is their last name Wit? Half, Dim and brother Nit?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 am

The worst was back in July ans August when people were calling banks saying OKie sent them.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm

maybe just doesn't speak English.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 pm

mitkire wrote:

maybe just doesn't speak English.

Maybe just needs a hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum