Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11 EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!!

5 posters

Go down

PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! Empty PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11 EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!!

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

PTR CALL SATURDAY 11-5-11
DebTarHeelGirl - the WHOLE transcript is red as its ALL GOOD NEWS!!!!

TONY STATES - Short call – PTR is ok all is well…we looked all week to the 3rd of November as we heard Shabibi said they would see increase in their salaries – we made long discussions about that…should they get paid on the first and 3rd and see it? They probably did get paid on the 1st but paid from 15 OCT to 1 NOV as most get paid that way. The revalued currency rate on that payment had not occurred yet –and their salaries could have gone from EXAMPLE ONKY $2 to $8 an hour that is an example ONLY _ that still means the revalue should have taken place on the 3rd and not seen in their checks until the 15th – I am NOT going to say that it didn’t and I have been told transactions have been going on at a higher level…Somewhere the money had to come from…. Remember our US post office was shutting down at end of the month if they didn’t have money… remember the countries Europe France Greece – but the got some money and IMF 3 weeks ago were out of money and now they gave trillions of dollars to Greece ???? – so something happened where is all this money coming from as two weeks ago the whole world was about to collapse…I have spoken to rational people business men, lawyers attorneys and all are scratching their heads that something has happened to put this all together.

TONY STATES - As of 3am this morning UST personnel were called and were locked down and BIS people were called in and between 3am and 6am every agency that as something to do with this RV has been called in and they are all locked down…

TONY STATES - Banks screens are NOT showing the rate cause they are NOT showing any rate at this time – NONE – yesterday there was a rate showing but not today at this time.

TONY STATES there was a significant announcement was to be made yesterday but it was cancelled and moved to another day and it was about the world economy and also include info about the RV… if you can’t tell I am trying to measure my words not to tell too much info at this time but I am very happy and excited and still looking for some very good things to happen in the near future and you know me this is NOT A WEEK away – but VERY near future…

TONY STATES - What happened on the 3rd of NOV, the mother of all mothers giving this baby birth got an epidural to stop this birth and something happened right close to the end that stopped it for a moment and the C-section is taking place right now…. I am all good, the info we are getting is good and people are excited and are in fact saying that this time is the time for real –

TONY STATES that I would enjoy this weekend and look forward to Monday and Tuesday and you may hear from somewhere else and some of you are going to be privileged before others cause you will be given some info on Monday that will be make you privileged but they are still going to hear and what I give you will put you at the head of the line and its something of our banks package and we can pass this on to you and look forward to Monday’s call – I am pretty sure this is going to happen to the point of no return that this has to happen - look at the end of the G-20 as it was part of what held this up and it is what is making this GO now… its all settled now and transpired and all leaders made a EURO deal and made a declaration and a Greece changed and other trades going through country to country and it’s a lot bigger than what you know about –

TONY STATES – that all these trades can’t happen unless the RV happens so that’s how we know we are where we are and its too big NOT to happen….IT will be huge to us and our economy but those deals can’t happen without the RV = right now this is where we are and that’s what is coming out of the G-20 – PTR is Great and Dan and I are Great and our different opinions come and go – THIS RV Is still going to happen and we are that much closer- enjoy your weekend and look forward to Sunday night onto the week and we may have some additional information…

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! Empty Re: PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11 EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Great news...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11  EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!! Empty Re: PTR CALL Saturday 11-5-11 EXCELLENT - SAYS RV IS UPON US!!!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm

PTR Play Back 760-569-7699 535962#

GO RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by DLWard Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Lots of folks would be locked down if COMDEX were demanding no more Margins on GOLD. Imagine Monday when Banks were closed...the Dollar crashing, and people suddenly seeing empty store shelves by Tuesday Afternoon, and Banks having a Run...then all Communications staying down while CRAZY STUFF was going on...Troop Movement for the fun of being extreme, in the US...So our Pres could justify Marshall Law. What IF...everyone locked down in these 3 letter agencies has nothing to do with an RV. Would you rather see the USD Crash now or a few days after you cashed in? Everyone forgets about what has been going on behind the scene for a while now to make the TEST. / Shutdown of all Communications at 2 PM Weds..a smart move on the part of our bosses. Who could make them crank it all back up 3 minutes later IF they have no intention of turning it all back on. I am sounding crazy for a reason....to cause you to become more uncomfortable in your already Uncomfortable comfort zones. This is not a season where we should be counting on the dissemination of Truth. This is a season to go to GOD / YHWH and ask HIM what you need to be praying For and Against. WHAT IF...is a vehicle that allows us to communicate an idea without acting like one has the corner on Truth. Yes, we do need to share firm facts. but since when have firm facts been shared on Dinar Sites.? This is a great place to share WHAT IF ...concepts and possibilities or "seeming" impossibilities...so that we can have our PERCEPTIONS shift enough to be able to discern foolishness from facts. If I even knew that the scenario above was on the table for next week, who would really believe it. It would be much easier for us all to keep believing the RV will appear by morning. Whatever one believes will be true to at least themselves, whether it is true or not. AMERICA is in for a big wake up call......People voted for an Illusion once...and could just as easily vote for another one. There is a reason one should take everything to GOD in prayer...DLW

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Emra Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:53 pm

can anyone supply me with the PTR forums web address.
thanks Bubba

Bill Emra

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Bill Emra wrote:
can anyone supply me with the PTR forums web address.
thanks Bubba

www.peoplestalkradio.com

paid site
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by td33 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Free Site: http://peoplestalkradio.properapps.com/

td33

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum