Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped

+8
renny123
Ris3n_Again
SolWoman
1alaskan
Terbo56
silkysand
Alchemist
godsfool713
12 posters

Go down

Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped Empty Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped

Post by godsfool713 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:21 am

http://majortrend.tv/3382/food-stamp-welfare-individuals-must-be-rfid-chipped/

bounce bounce bounce bounce

:( :( affraid affraid :( :( :(

Last edited by godsfool713 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped Empty Re: Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:48 am

Know who you are! Who are you? That's an election you make all on your own. The below is a good lecture on the subject.

http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/lectures/introduction/04-1-introduction-2-common-law.mp3

Back to top Go down

Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped Empty Re: Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:01 am

That will be a cold day in he ll for you US Gov.!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

http://www.defense.gov/search/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 pm

godsfool713 wrote:http://majortrend.tv/3382/food-stamp-welfare-individuals-must-be-rfid-chipped/

bounce bounce bounce bounce

:( :( affraid affraid :( :( :(

omggggggggggggggggg!! Great post! Thx
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm

It'll NEVER happen- People are wising up to the gov. and nobody will tolerate that b.s-The bad ones have already been figured out, and it won't b long b 4 they'll all be charged and arrested-The news is spreading like wild fire-Just y do u think theB'S have purchased a bunch of land in Paraguay? They know it's coming, so they are getting ready 2 haul azz-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 pm

They should all be required to pass random drug tests to remain on the welfare rolls. Once failure, cut off till they can pass.

I also think any persnon who works in any Government position, from the dog catcher to the President, should be subject to random drug tests also.

They do it for employment,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SolWoman Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:37 pm

AJ thank you for the link to the lecture ... please point me in the direction of where we can find more about this fellow ... we are working on these very issues ... have not come across this fellow yet ... thank you Food Stamp Welfare indivuals must be RFID Chipped 1261280965

SolWoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris3n_Again Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 pm

1alaskan wrote:They should all be required to pass random drug tests to remain on the welfare rolls. Once failure, cut off till they can pass.

I also think any persnon who works in any Government position, from the dog catcher to the President, should be subject to random drug tests also.

They do it for employment,

I agree with you on this one. in florida rick scott passed a bill that welfare recipients have to take a urine test to get the check.

however he is not without fault that it turned into a mockery. the person that is assigned by the recipient to pick up said funds is the one that has to get tested not the actual person the welfare is for.

Just for floridians check this out-----rick scott sold all our information that is required to get a drivers license these days i.e. ss#, address, utility bills and whatever else required to 2 international firms. google rick scott and lexi nexi. Yeah get ready for your identity to be stolen.

I rue the day i voted for this guy. he said he would bring arizona type immigration laws to florida. nope. quite the opposite.

Ris3n_Again

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:50 pm

i agree with random drug testing. There are so many of them, and I even know one, who smokes, drinks, and gets food stamps and also goes to the church kitchens for food every week. If she can buy cigs and beer, she can buy food.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

But cocaine only stays in your body for (on the long side) about 72 hours. And since most people on welfare are cocaine users than they would just have to stop for a few days before they pick up there checks.

And also prescription pill abusers are a likely second place. And for 50 bucks you can get a blank prescription pad or pay a crooked doctor.

Drug tests wouldn't really do anything AND they are expensive.

With about 35 million people on welfare, all needing to be tested... Thats about 420 million drug test a year all paid for by YOU. On top of there regular money.

You also will need to pay someone to take the pee samples in the first place.

No more mailing checks to them so they will all need to pick it up downtown.

So a new building will have to be made to accommodate the increase in traffic downtown...

Thats added stress on the roads, they would need to be repaired more often...

That is the kind of financial planning that goes into deciding whether the Gov can or will do something... (If the politicians you vote for aren't corrupt or stupid lol ) And those ADDED costs was just off the top of my head.

If the Gov started drug testing for welfare checks, you would see a nice little tax increase for yourself... And why not? You wanted it.

But is it really worth the extra money to keep some people from getting about a total average of $1100 a month. (including section 8, food stamps, disability)

I do think they should drug test people for medicare BEFORE they receive paid services from doctors and hospitals...

Now THAT I believe will save us some money. If the doctors arent greedy which they are Razz

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

medicare? Those are usually senior citizens, and the government make you sign up for medicare whether you want to or not.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:13 pm

testing should start with government employees and politicians that should create plenty of jobs for those on welfare
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:23 pm

polecat wrote:testing should start with government employees and politicians that should create plenty of jobs for those on welfare

Great idea! Unfortunately those idiots would think they were entitled to unemployment then!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 pm

renny123 wrote:medicare? Those are usually senior citizens, and the government make you sign up for medicare whether you want to or not.

You are right, I miss wrote. I meant medicaid.

But medicare might not be a bad candidate for drug tests too. : )

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Random, key word here, Random.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 pm

1alaskan wrote:Random, key word here, Random.

Ok, I guess I misunderstood.

So would they all be getting drug tests?

And by random you are saying like "random during the month" or "random during the year"?

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just wanted to understand what you are saying.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm

In my opinion the ones that are able to work should be on some state run work crew for their welfare!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

I think the key would be that there would be no stated time frame, no limits as to when or how often.

They would never know, they could get tested this morning and this afternoon, then again in a day or two, or a month or two.

And AJ, yes, workfare would be nice. We could have nice highways, parks, ect...

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Workfare, that's a good way to put it! Would that be, work for your fare share?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 am

Humorous Communication

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away.

May God bless you.

You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."

--Department of Social Services,
Greenville , South Carolina

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum