Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18

5 posters

Go down

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 Empty Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18

Post by katt Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 pm

[albosdo] Today, wow, what a day: Gold took off; closed at $11 up to settle at 1606.10/oz. - an all-time record. Never in history has it had that value. That's incredible.
[albosdo] Some analysts say you ain't seen nothing yet. Silver up $1.28 to settle at $40.65 and is headed back near $50.

[albosdo] Oil right before show was $96.52/barrel. Euro--this is amazing--they were calling for a meltdown in Europe today but surprise, it's up to $1.41. GBP is also up. IQD unchanged--or is it?
[albosdo] There has been some anamalous activity in the IQD.

[albosdo] Here's the interesting thing in all these currency converters: The screen shots that were anamolous were in pairings with the British pound.
[albosdo] I'm sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes.
[albosdo] Following me over to Lakehouse's blog, Going Global . . .
[albosdo] Let me touch on some things that are kind of troubling.

[albosdo] The U.S. bookstore, Borders, is closing. They had filed for bankruptcy earlier this year and decided to forego it, just cut to the chase, and sell out.
[albosdo] Actually, they couldn't find a buyer, so they will be closing stores and laying off 11,000 employees.
[albosdo] Readers Digest also going out of business.
[albosdo] Cisco to lay off 6500 people.
[albosdo] So, things are stressed in the economy. We still have yet to have an agreement on the debt ceiling.
[albosdo] What is holding all this back? We may find out or we may never find out.

[albosdo] Lakehouse has with headlines a very nice picture of a lagoon or stream.
[albosdo] It says In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength but through persistence. So hang in there.
[albosdo] First article: Iraq and the UN, July 19. On July 31 the UNAMI mandate expires.
[albosdo] There will be a new report this week from the UN inspector general and we will see what Ban Ki has to say tomorrow. This is a big deal, this meeting tomorrow.
[albosdo] Next article: Tues July 19 the Iraqi parliament resumes. This article talks about some of the laws they'll be tackling, and they're making a lot of progress.
[albosdo] July 23-24, next article: Maliki to host parliament next week to discuss the govt program. This means he'll be back from China and going over everything the govt. plans to do.
[albosdo] Maliki is away in China working on economic deals.
[albosdo] We have an interesting week coming up, with interesting dates that have historical meaning, that we will talk more about tomorrow.
[albosdo] Next article: Iraq-U.S. strategic framework agreement.
[albosdo] This is to make sure that the SOFA agreement that they had agreed upon will continue, and if needs any modifications will work them out through political process. Phoenix thinks they have yet to make their final decision. It's all good.
[albosdo] Next article: Iraq asks China for reconstruction funds. This is interesting; we touched up on this. We have Iraq, potentially one of the wealthiest nations in the world, and China, which is a force to be reckoned with; these guys don't mess around.
[albosdo] China is an up-and-coming economic force, very determined & disciplined. They do things differently. They have been around for thousands of years. They see the U.S. as nothing; we are only 300 years old and haven't hit our first half-millenium yet.
[albosdo] The chinese govt will write plans that are hundreds of years long. It's amazing, because they have been around so long, and they will generationally work on these plans.
[albosdo] They will work on a plan knowing that they will never live to even see the first phase of it.
[albosdo] So you have two old cultures, Iraq and China; that's a very interesting picture.
[albosdo] Maliki led a high-level delegation in talks at the great hall of the people to ask for development and investment funds. Iraq has something China needs: oil. So these guys are going to wheel and deal.
[albosdo] They are plannig to put the Chinese Yuan into the SDR basket, Phoenix believes, and thinks we may see it very soon.
[albosdo] Next article: Allawi & Barzani agreed to implement the convention fully of the Erbil agreement. This has been moving along nicely since last week.
[albosdo] They are doing this exactly the way the Iraqis have been doing: It may look like they are not making any progress, but when they do, they are in total agreement.
[albosdo] These guys are sitting down and will vote on multiple laws or people for different positions; they have a lot of dissension at times, but when they sit down to vote, they will vote unanimous for one thing after another.
[albosdo] They have meeting after meeting after meeting, and the reason is because when they get down to business, they take care of business. They blow other democracies out of the water. Just look at them vs. the U.S. and the warring factions in D.C. unable to decide upon pennies.
[albosdo] So if you are frustrated over Iraq, just pick up a local newspaper or watch U.S. TV and it will rebalance your view; the Iraqi parliament is actually doing a fantastic job.
[albosdo] Phoenix had speculated at one time that Allawi would retire and go to London, but now we aren't seeing that; we'll just have to wait to see how it plays out.
[albosdo] Next article: Iraq & U.S. - U.S. forces withdraw as scheduled. This is good; they will be pulling out according to the SOFA agreement. No real surprise there.
[albosdo] Next article: Clinton wants to improve econ ties during India visit.
[albosdo] India is a strong econ. power. Indians love gold--bars, coins, because they know what wealth is. They are a very gold-consuming nation, as is China.
[albosdo] All the people in India who have been buying gold for generations are doing very well right now.
[albosdo] Next article: Iraqi minister called today to follow up all Iraqi assets abroad, stressing the importance of believing in the Iraqi economy and opening horizons for foreign investors.
[albosdo] Working hard to ID even more of Iraq's assets that may have been hidden over the decades and re-integrate them into the treasure-trove of wealth they already have.
[albosdo] That's about all the major news. Other things: Let's talk about the rumors. They are everywhere.
[albosdo] We are still on high alert for the RV.
[albosdo] Be pro-active; he and Lakehouse did something proactive today that was on the post-RV list.
[albosdo] Have a plan and plan to act, and be ready, because all the indicators and news are there.
[albosdo] With UN meeting tomorrow, we'll just have to see how this thing plays out.
[albosdo] Think about your security and how you will avoid becoming a target.
[albosdo] If you are frustrated with how long this has taken, if you have been in this over a year, your investment has now gone long-term. You can see how much your patience has paid you by comparing short term to long term rates; you have made money by being patient.
[albosdo] Some guy was bound and determined to get me; went through 2 years of postings I'd done on one forum.
[albosdo] He started listening to the radio shows and listened all the way back. He finally asked me What is the deal? I only found one prediction you made over two years, and the prediction you made came true (about who would be the Iraqi PM, Maliki).
[albosdo] He is talking about how he does not promote or sell anything on his site or show.
[albosdo] END.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 Empty Re: Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am

Good Job, Katt! Lots of good info there.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/18 Empty AS ALWAYS ; THANKS KATT !!!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 am

THANKS KATT !!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 am

Thanks for the post. Phoenix is one of the more "grounded" people who help balance out the extremely emotional posts. Fingers are crossed, prayers are being sent---go RV! Again, thanks for the post...

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:11 pm

This is a great find. I love his content and perspective. Let's hope it Rv's soon so we can look at the metals. :cheers:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum