Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In Country RV should be found online, correct? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

In Country RV should be found online, correct?

+5
Jagdog
1alaskan
xpectarius
DINARSMACK
donzi
9 posters

Go down

In Country RV should be found online, correct? Empty Re: In Country RV should be found online, correct?

Post by donzi Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Lookn4Truth wrote:I was reading some other posts on here and something did occur to me. I guess all the intel has confirmed that the RV has happened IN Iraq, yes? The bank in Baghdad had the 4.40 rate posted, and I guess there's several other stories as well. The fact that the currency's value has changed even in country should be available to see online, somewhere. Right? Even if it doesn't RV in the USA yet, it would be showing its rate elsewhere in the world, or something to that effect.

You should see it Tuesday or Wed.

donzi

Back to top Go down

In Country RV should be found online, correct? Empty Re: In Country RV should be found online, correct?

Post by DINARSMACK Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 pm

crybaby crybaby crybaby
OH LOOK...THE CRY BABY GANG ARE STILL AT IT... BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER !!
SERIOUSLY, START YOUR OWN BLOG WITH EACH OTHER AND YOU CAN GO ON ALL DAY AGREEING WITH EACH OTHERS POINTLESS WHINING.
crybaby crybaby crybaby
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by xpectarius Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm

[quote="justsayin"]I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF ALL THIS B.S! ....AND YA WONDER WHY THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST REPUTATION!!!!!!!!!
TUES OR WED>>>>>PUUUHHHLEASE>>>>YOU STUPID SHEEP![
/quote]

In my opinion....this is a great site. Take all information with a grain of salt, regardless of what site you're on.. If it pains you so much.....why not just excersize your freedom to leave....and take your negative, critical attitude with you? If you stick around, in the midst of what you think are "stupid sheep", I can only assume that chat rooms and blogaspheres are the only environment where you can get some attention for your whiney, sniveling and small minded persona. I seriously doubt you would ever have the courage to make your puffed up statements in person. Run along now.

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm

JDLyght wrote:
DINARSMACK wrote: crybaby crybaby crybaby
OH LOOK...THE CRY BABY GANG ARE STILL AT IT... BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER !!
SERIOUSLY, START YOUR OWN BLOG WITH EACH OTHER AND YOU CAN GO ON ALL DAY AGREEING WITH EACH OTHERS POINTLESS WHINING.
crybaby crybaby crybaby

Well show us then where we can confirm it has happened.....you might not sound like a guy just throwin around his weight then...and that birds of a feather stuff...isn't that the pot callin the kettle black....

I AM NOT THE ONE COMPLAINING AND WHINING ABOUT THE INTEL HERE....YOUR WHINING GROUP ARE...SO ALL I AM SAYING ALONG WITH OTHERS IS TAKE YOUR POINTLESS VIEWS TO YOUR OWN SITE AND SEE HOW BIG OF A FOLLOWING YOU CAN GET....SO FAR NOTHING YOU ARE BRINGING TO THE TABLE HAS AN WORTH TO IT... THIS IS
'OKIES" SITE AND PEOPLE THAT STAY HERE DO IT BY CHOICE... SO WHAT IF EVERY LITTLE BIT OF INTEL DOESNT COME TRUE... HE HAS A HECK OF A BETTER TRACK RECORD THAN YOU WANNA BE'S... ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONAL CHOICE... WHY DONT YOU GO FIND SOMEWHERE WHERE YOUR OPINIONS ARE WANTED.
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Folks,

I don't know for sure of anything, but I look outside and see it stopped raining, that I knw for a fact,

But some of the people on here seem to have way to much time on their hands. For what reason we can only speculate, no job, no spouse, no money, no dinar, no life, who knows?

But my grandmother always told me, she was a wise women, if I did not like something, vote with your feet, you know walk away, so the few people who do not seem to like the folks with a job, a spouse, money, dinar, and do have rich & rewarding lives, take some grandmotherly advise, she was a wise women, and walk away, scram, vamoose. Then you won't be burdened with trying to "help" us to understand anything, maybe we are beyond help, we might be dinaracholics, but we know the cure, not to worry your little heads about us.

Oh you will rant and rave about this for a little while longer, but really folks, no one is listening anymore, Have a nice day, just have it somewhere else, you are just showing how pitiful and immature you really are.

JMHO
Now is good
North of sixty

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagdog Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am

justsayin wrote:I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF ALL THIS B.S! ....AND YA WONDER WHY THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST REPUTATION!!!!!!!!!
TUES OR WED>>>>>PUUUHHHLEASE>>>>YOU STUPID SHEEP!
WELL JUST LEAVE THEN. Razz
Jagdog
Jagdog

Back to top Go down

Post by poppabear Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am

bigsmile Another day closer anyway you look at it! GO RV!!!

poppabear

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarme Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:12 am

Lookn4Truth wrote:I see several posts have been deleted and there's still no answer from the peanut gallery... Why isn't Iraq even showing an in-country RV??? It's DONE over there you say?? 4.40? Reeeeaaally? Show us.

fool Sleep

dinarme

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 am

Lookin4truth, answer is yes, if it RV'd we would see it. It has not, simple as that.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 am

okiedokie wrote:Lookin4truth, answer is yes, if it RV'd we would see it. It has not, simple as that.

It does not seem to be some huge effort to use a cell phone to take pics of store products with either the new prices or the old/new prices. Food stores would be a good place to start. Surely somewhere in Iraq there would be some sort of valid notification that would let the people know what happened? Does everyone have a TV in order to get that info? Not likely the government would rely only via TV if they want to get the word out to every citizen. Surely there must be some proof out there that can be captured on a cellphone and shipped out to us outsiders, right? How would the average citizen find out if there is nothing to tell them. Let's get a picture of that 'something'. Is that so hard to do?
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum