Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST

3 posters

Go down

PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST Empty PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Tony in chat 11/4/11 PM

UPDATE in Chat from Tony - I will keep adding as he types

[tntdinar] Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion

[tntdinar] I said if the baby was not born by Thursday, there would be a C section performed. I have received information that indicates that is still the case. There is a time and date for this to take place and it is not as far as you may think or as far as some would think or as far as some would have you believe

[tntdinar] There are some changes being made after President Obama

[tntdinar] talked at the G-20 this morning

[tntdinar] Some of you want the information and some of you don’t and I understand both sides

[tntdinar] Here is the problem. Some of the members and staff at PTR feel that you are not adult enough to handle hearing certain information, because it could possibly change or be delayed

[tntdinar] I feel that you are, but then again, some of you are saying right not that you truly are not or don’t want to go through ever aspect of this investment. You just want to know that minute you can go the bank.

[tntdinar] I don’t have a problem with either way, but it can’t be both.

[tntdinar]Either you want the info or you don’t

[Checkmate] HEY THIS IS HOW WE DELIVER NEWS NOW,….HHHMMM,…HAS THE FORMAT CHANGED?

[tntdinar] We are not delivering any news yet, just explaining why I wasn’t on the call. Is that a problem.

[Checkmate] LOL, have a great weewkend everyone.

[tntdinar] Guys I am really trying to figure out the best way I can do this and be fair to all. That’s it.

[tntdinar] I am going to make some calls and get confirmation for what I have received and hopefully have a call at the bull later

[Checkmate] Hey guys do not read into things. All is fine

[tntdinar] Guys don’t worry there is positive news to be told once confirmed and I will hopefully come to the cull later please try enjoy the day and talk to you in the evening.

[tntdinar] That’s all for now

BSP Chat just closed until 22:00 hrs, that is 10 o'clock for all you civilians...lol

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST Empty Re: PTR Post from Tony 3:00pm EST

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Yep, nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Tony Renfrow's intel = OTL.. Always has. The guy has been calling the RV every day for an entire year. How does his pollution get on OOM?

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:51 pm

In my humble opinion, you can never be wrong with the intel provided, if you provide the TRUTH as It Is Known or, as it is Believed To Be Known.

I believe that most of the members are Adults and they have requested "All" information be provided.

Personally, I don't believe that any Intel Provider or, Mod, should have to worry about whether an individual can handle the information as provided, as each member has the God Given Right, of not coming to the forums and the Intel Providers or, Mods, have quite enough to do and don't need to add "Baby Sitting" to their concerns.

Thank You to "ALL Intel Providers or, Mods" for your Personal Time and Effort in bringing such information to the members.

Your Effort Are Very Much Appreciated.

bounce

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:Tony in chat 11/4/11 PM

UPDATE in Chat from Tony - I will keep adding as he types

[tntdinar] Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion

[tntdinar] I said if the baby was not born by Thursday, there would be a C section performed. I have received information that indicates that is still the case. There is a time and date for this to take place and it is not as far as you may think or as far as some would think or as far as some would have you believe

[tntdinar] There are some changes being made after President Obama

[tntdinar] talked at the G-20 this morning

[tntdinar] Some of you want the information and some of you don’t and I understand both sides

[tntdinar] Here is the problem. Some of the members and staff at PTR feel that you are not adult enough to handle hearing certain information, because it could possibly change or be delayed

[tntdinar] I feel that you are, but then again, some of you are saying right not that you truly are not or don’t want to go through ever aspect of this investment. You just want to know that minute you can go the bank.

[tntdinar] I don’t have a problem with either way, but it can’t be both.

[tntdinar]Either you want the info or you don’t

[Checkmate] HEY THIS IS HOW WE DELIVER NEWS NOW,….HHHMMM,…HAS THE FORMAT CHANGED?

[tntdinar] We are not delivering any news yet, just explaining why I wasn’t on the call. Is that a problem.

[Checkmate] LOL, have a great weewkend everyone.

[tntdinar] Guys I am really trying to figure out the best way I can do this and be fair to all. That’s it.

[tntdinar] I am going to make some calls and get confirmation for what I have received and hopefully have a call at the bull later

[Checkmate] Hey guys do not read into things. All is fine

[tntdinar] Guys don’t worry there is positive news to be told once confirmed and I will hopefully come to the cull later please try enjoy the day and talk to you in the evening.

[tntdinar] That’s all for now

BSP Chat just closed until 22:00 hrs, that is 10 o'clock for all you civilians...lol
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum