Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition

2 posters

Go down

I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition Empty I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition

Post by SeriousMessenger Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:08 am

I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition
Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/11/2023/i-the-savior-only-share-the-divine-solution-for-world-financial-system-in-my-own-condition/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBmVSMvIgQ

As you can see, I have released and shared the overall strategy, vision of world economy and human development in this civilization.
And many of them are too good and too sensitive to the point it was deleted in many websites, forums.
If you post rubbish information online then they will stay forever !

That can tell how good and great of my knowledge, wisdom, information already.

But my personal instinct told me to keep the very best at the end.

The divine solution for the current outdated world monetary financial system is very special and sensitive. That designed for the top entities of the real controllers (not for the mortal humans group).

And for many other reasons such as lack of financial support, help, respect from the cyber digital world and the rest of this society.

I have decide only share and release the divine solution for the world monetary system in my own condition. And that divine solution is not only for this generations, but for many generations to come (hundreds years) !

So I only release it in either normal or happy mode.
With my current personal feeling, there is absolutely zero chance !

Whether sharing that divine solution via online or offline mode, I not yet decide. But I can 100% for sure that without financial support and/or connection, there is no way for me to release that sacred divine solution for new world financial system.

If you really want me to share, release that big vision and solution, you should either sending me all the financial support you can immediately now for I will gone offline soon. Thus the task for you to talk, connect with me will be reduce significantly.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

SeriousMessenger

Back to top Go down

I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition Empty Re: I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition

Post by Mission1st Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:32 am

I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fq9exzRxmUXkkM%2Fgiphy
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum