Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency

Go down

Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency Empty Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency

Post by WealthKeeper Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:03 am

Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency
Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/11/2023/future-of-world-monetary-system-is-the-hybrid-between-physical-asset-fiat-currency/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJEZqQclhUY

Read only, do not allowed to used for any purpose.
Content from the Sacred Divine World Solution Document written by me the Savior.

There is no such thing as perfect financial system that can last forever.
You cannot find one because at some point in the future, no matter any specific kind of system, they will always fails !
That is the eternal law of life !

The only working solution for the dying world monetary financial system is the Hybrid system between Physical Asset and the Fiat Currency.

There are only 3 financial system type since ancient times till modern day:
1. Physical Asset Currency
Natural resources in general such as gold, silver, copper. Touchable items.
Limited in quantity, managed by humans.

2. Intangible Fiat Currency
The real fiat currency definition is the “untouchable items” that created by humans like fiat money paper like USD, Euro, Yen, Won, Yuan, Rupees, cryptocurrency, etc.
Unlimited in quantity, managed by humans.

3. Hybrid Currency System
The mix of physical asset currency and the fiat currency
Not yet appear and seen in this society.

You have 2 major ideology about how the world monetary system should be: 1 side want fiat currency made by humans and other side want real physical asset backed currency made by nature (the Earth, the Sun, the Moon).

And I think the hybrid currency system is the future of world monetary system.

There are many different types of the hybrid currency systems because they are the “mixed” between physical asset vs intangible fiat currency.

Some examples:
Hybrid Currency System Type 1:
– Asset currency for natural resources trading.
– Fiat currency for non-natural resources trade.

Apply on all nations.

Hybrid Currency System Type 2:
– Asset currency for international trade between nations.
– Fiat currency for domestic trade within a nation.

Hybrid Currency System Type 3:
– Asset currency for international trade of natural resources.
– Fiat currency for international trade of non-natural resources.
– For domestic trade: either physical asset or fiat currency depend on each local government choice.

Or you can have other types of your weird selection or whatever.
But above 3 types are the most understanding with the current mortal human mindset right now.

With the current on-going world problem then I think above Hybrid Currency type 2 and 3 will going to be used for the next at least hundreds year to come in this civilization.

Only the hybrid currency system is the solution move forward.
There is no any other direction.

But which hybrid currency system will be used?
It is up to the selection and choice of all nations around the world.
The best here is either through voting or any kind of “gambling”.

But in term of human development evolution then any kind of hybrid currency system are does not matter at all because they are just the “neutral energy” for trading between people.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

WealthKeeper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum