Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K.

+5
globalbiz
LeeCountyNM
sandwedge
humingbyrd
soulwarriorone
9 posters

Go down

The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. Empty The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K.

Post by soulwarriorone Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 pm

THE FULLER PICTURE and Belus

Referring to last night's discussion.....or shall we say 'heated debate'.....can I remind everyone that when elephants collide....The grass gets flattened.

So, if you will allow me to give you a calmer and clearer picture to the situation.

1. China is not a problem, or 'the' problem. It wants the Eu Debt problem sorted.
It will put money in (it has trillions of Euros in Reserve currency) but ONLY into the IMF.

The IMF was founded by the British and NO GOVERNMENT THAT HAS LENT IT MONEY
has ever lost it.(Quote from David Cameron,The British PM.)

2. The G20 meeting today was to finalize 'Global Imbalances'.....The restructuring of currencies is a big part of this.

3. Sarkozy, whom is hosting this in Cannes France, was left with a conference that was discussing the Greek Referendum,
the Italian problem, the Eu debt crisis, and Berlusconi's hair, as opposed to an historic occasion....Announcing the solving of the world debt crisis. Please note the personality type of many of these leaders and their passion for glory.

He also has an election next year and I believe the U.S has one as well. Thus ALL the 'big guns' for this G20. A depression hung around EVERYWHERE.

4. So, when ScottyG, Bear, and Okie stated...'Not this week'....many hearts did sink as everyone wants/needs/yearns for this so badly. For many it is life and death.
And that is NOT BEING DRAMATIC.......but they were quoting what they were told by a reliable source.

Over the last number of months,these guys have been excellent sources of 'what is happening'......There was no intent to deflate........The Eu crisis will soon be over.......Greece has been given a 'Take it or leave it' ultimatum...or 'get out'. Something that they do not want to do.

The G20 is now back on track, and the Referendum does not look likely to happen.

5.When Tony and JohnnyWg...and FreewayBill.....stated that their sources said ....'all on track'.........They too, were telling the truth........it is literally any minute...

Please give all these guys some slack...............and remember, 11 days ago, Geithner was to make a speech.....it did not happen....Lagarde was to make a speech....it did not happen....

David Cameron announced that all the details to the debt solution would be announced last week (specifically, Wednesday, at 6.oopm GMT....it did NOT happen.......Obama was to disclose all weeks ago......He didn't.........So they are obviously in the same loop as our main sources........So the next time that you want to take a shot at these honest men........WIND YOUR NECK IN.....

PLAN FOR EVERYTHING TO GO WRONG,AND IF SOMETHING GOES RIGHT,WE'LL FIT IT IN..............

A DAY IS A LONG TIME IN RV WORLD.......THINGS CHANGE.........COOL HEADS PLEASE

-Lawman

****note: 'Lawman' is my 'special' U.K. connection~COME RV!!~Beth****** :cheers: :cheers:
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. Empty Re: The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K.

Post by humingbyrd Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Thank you for a very clear and concise synopsis! It makes perfect sense!

Thanks for sharing!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. Empty Re: The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K.

Post by soulwarriorone Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm

[quote="humingbyrd"]Thank you for a very clear and concise synopsis! It makes perfect sense!

Thanks for sharing![/quote

I agree!! thank you, humingbyrd (great name, btw..Smile....it's time for thanks instead of attacks, as we are soooooo close!!! Ilikeyou
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Alrighty then..

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

NUFF SAID!!!! :yes:
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:35 pm

great piece...!

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

The Fuller Picture....from Lawman in U.K. Empty Huh ?

Post by MartyM Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Thats a lot to cover, but leaves us just as unsure exactly where we are. I guess all that this confirms, is that no one who really knows the true answers, is talking, and the rest of us just speculate as best we can, and wait. Hopefully not much longer. JMHO Smile
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by r601 Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Spot-on Lawman - sincere thanks for your post.

Sincere thanks also for Jonny, Okie, and all of the others who strive to keep us informed of the background information they are able to collect - whatever that may be - right or wrong.

If anyone believes that there is not overt mass manipulation with this exercise then they'd have to believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden.

So thanks once again to all the intel providers - we appreciate you all.

r601

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

ScottyG, Bear, and Okie Amadden, Bgg, Blaino, Checkmate, Dan, Dusty, Frank, Gankans, Gankins, Med, Poppy2, Terryk, Tony
and ALL other gurus are not going to make this happen and their intel is so far from accurate it is completely invalid. since the first of 2011 they have said, "tomorrow is the day" approximately 103 times. their intel is ???????

watch the FOREX. IT WILL NOT LIE.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mia23 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks Lawman Always thought our intel providers were and are telling us the truth. A lot of people these days seem to have a lack of appreciation for things that are given FREELY. During this ride if anybody has not learned patience and trust they will never! I truly think this is a learning lesson for us all until it comes to fruition. Thanks again to ALL of our intel providers, you all are much appreciated here!

mia23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum