Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST

2 posters

Go down

GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST Empty GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:48 pm

11-2-11 PTR CALL 1:00 PM EST
DebTarHeelGirl

DAN STATES - Well good morning 10:13.LA time… a lot of info out there...more so than ever....had a little debate with where we are at.....all these things flipping around...trying to make sense where we know it won’t make sense...... Wish we knew what was really going on. Tony and I will share what we've been hearing….

TONY STATES – I got my first call at 5 a.m. I actually thought it was an RV call, but wasn't. This is not much difference from the call I did last night. Waiting for one factor. Bernanke is scheduled to do a speech at 2:15 est, could have something to do with that time frame again could have something to do with that time…. Know meetings took place in Iraq yesterday. Notified it was going to take place between M and S. Very interesting meeting this morning. Went over numbers, how much was out there, how much has been pulled in, strategy.

TONY STATES - RV itself is still in position. Still looking for it. I told you if you look at Friday, you could get an early surprise... I'll tell you this too, got from certain agencies there will be some misinformation along the way. Don't panic. You can go through it and see what makes sense. Regardless of what you hear you are not the focus. Some of you have already went and checked out that banks were notified to stop selling dinar...I got on a phone call banks were told to stop selling dinar....I got calls from one of the agencies and he verified it at local banks....and they did get the instructions to stop selling...and I had someone physically walk into another bank they showed the memo...the good thing about it was we get a call from 2 other major banks to stop selling and stop buying… Some of you have already went an checked out that banks were notified to stop selling dinar. I actually got a call from someone I trust and he first told me he verified this and yes they did get the instruction not to do that…. Today I got a call from Dubai. Guy went into bank and was told they're not selling. Traders are selling, but they are not part of the BANK syste.. Exchange people own their own business. They are not getting inside info from the govt. That's my answer to that.

TONY STATES - A couple things I want to clear up...first, about DB's payout procedures. Just talked to Frank. Procedures are right on the front page. 50K or less, transaction will be done through mail. If its 5M or more, he will make an appointment. Over 50K and under 5M, you will make an appointment at Atlanta or one of his other locations… If its over 5M, he will make an appointment to come to the nearest airport that services two airlines. That is their procedure. Sticking with it.

TONY STATES - Whats going on in Europe? Stop the RV NO… This is truly my opinion and some info...Folks the RV is in place....I can tell you we are waiting for one thing to make this happen...everything you see going on does not relate to this RV… This RV was put in place to put ours and EU's economy back together. Wasn't for all these other countries… Making changes in other places besides the dinar. Was told again this morning you're going be absolutely blown away by the rate. Better than it was a month ago. That is because of what has been happening in the economy. Can't change everything, based on G-20, summits Greece, etc. Countries are still going to be doing business after the RV is done. Its not going to save the world at this point. Will boost economies but will not save them. Things have gone too far down. Don't think all you see is going to affect the RV. That's not the case. We're there.

DAN STATES - we have some differences of opinion. You've heard them. Don't need to go through all that. It’s frustrated this morning…I'm hearing its going to come out of the CBI, not the banks. Heard banks don't know diddly. CBI has a higher seat in this. I think banks are watching something fictitious that doesn't mean anything. I just have a different opinion. Doesn't need debating. Will see when it comes out. As far as my comment, I believe we're sitting in a position where things have to be structured in a certain way. Either RI'd or RV'd…. The only time currency fluctuates.....I called a guy who owns a currency company. The FOREX Hybrid company that is to be at SF. They also believe it will come out through CBI…. For someone to see it moving around right now is kind of suspect because that's not the way it works. Think we're getting close, at hand, but can't believe most of the info that’s out there right now is 80% wrong.

DAN STATES - Tony, I know that conflicts with what you're hearing. You've got some good sources.

TONY STATES - I've been told for months. First two already taken place, next will see it on CBI then see it on FOREX. Coming from knowledgeable people that helped put this together. Only difference is FOREX is saying they will see it before banks…. this thing will come out before the banking system unless something has changed in the last 48 hours…. Keep remembering what I have told you. Will come out to banks before CBI and FOREX so they can control it, unless something has changed in the last 48 hours. Can't control it if its in FOREX… maybe they won’t if their whole process has changed… but the banks already know. The minute CBI comes up the banks will have the numbers. They are part of that system. As privileged as we are…. Wasn't designed for us to know, we're just very fortunate to get some info we can share, and whole lot we can't share…. Some things just can't be let out to us. Again, the numbers changing, the positions changing all this we should not have heard about… Some of it gets scrapped, some of it is just crazy. We have been so involved in this process that’s what’s driving people crazy. Most people don't understand changes are part of the process. THERE WILL BE SOME CRAZY STUFF – SMOKE COMING OUT TODAY as I could tell you what but we will see what is going to come out - In this process we have been so involved in it...and well, you said this or that stuff we are to NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT - ...situations change from one day to the next...its the real world...for people who aren’t normally being part of it...that’s how I look at it anyway....what’s been said in the last 48hrs--get ready for crazy stuff today---look for FRIDAY and YOU will BE SURPRISED!

Caller discussing his plans for the RV funds –

DAN STATES – to the callers - Today we are going to be talking about what’s going on with the news. Appreciate your input, but lets keep today’s topic on your thoughts about the news. Better for the audience in general today.

CALLER STATES - Some of the things in the news are maybe things to distract us from things going on behind the scenes. Looking forward to hearing what Bernanke has to say and how it pertains to RV. Little words here and there that will give us direction. I think the news is still leading us astray and leading us in the direction we want to go.
DAN STATES - I appreciate that. A lot in the news I agree is meant to distract people. We have to be smart enough to not buy into all of it. To say that all rules bend and anything is possible gives me a little bit of a question. You're hearing what the laws have quoted, what's been in place, how far out there can we be. I think its part of the mis-info…To caller DAN STATES - I do appreciate your opinion...I am hoping for Friday.. All scratching our heads about Friday. That's their holy day. Hoping our 3rd is their 4th, tomorrow should be an announcement by Shabs if you believe that…. I don’t know if I believe it will happen on a Friday…

CALLER STATES – how they will use the funds - DAN ASKS - what do you think about the news we're hearing?
CALLER STATES – I am very excited. Thanks Tony for what you bring. Was kinda discouraged yesterday morning about Greece. Wonder how that will affect things. This is so huge. There's a lot out there. I don't want to be discouraged. I know its going happen. I just have to be patient. Been waiting and will continue to wait.
TONY STATES - Regardless, everything is done. We're not seeing things we have been seeing, not hearing much out of Iraq, no fussing and fighting. Just waiting for it to take place. Has to be sooner rather than later. I’m excited.
DAN STATES - I hope you guys are right...some of you guys have been waiting so long - we are still looking at the news ... CNN talking about what financial institutions are going to be doing, heard from the Vatican, a lot of news from everywhere.

CALLER STATES - many confusing thoughts. Trying to watch the news and connect dots. Think Tony said some weeks ago about one of his concerns.....even though this blessing is coming and I believe it will do much good for our country and individuals I believe our economy and the world is in for a rocky ride…. Tony made mention of it being a bittersweet thing in a way. Still a down side to our economy. I worry about that. Recent things with Greece, and also Japan holding back until the RV. Don't quite understand all that.
TONY STATES - okay, good morning. Its probably a good subject for all of us. You have to realize where we fit in the equation. Less than 1% of our population to be involved in dinar. We're all are not going to be millionaires or billionaires. We aren't going to be able to do everything within time frames unless some other things happen in our govt. While we're able to help close family and friends, we can't help the entire world… We need time to stimulate the economy...and we will be a part of it...looking at it or whatever... Famous people going through 50 or 60M and they're broke. NFL player has to get a job. He's broke. Be cautious of that as they are broke… as far as Japan and the rest of them, Japan was taking theirs down to 1%. Want to lower theirs before the economy so they can get a greater return. Smart of them to do that. Don't believe it held up the RV at all…. but wondered what the impact would be. Wondered what was going on with China.

CALLER STATES - One question, how in the world can they have an international trade fair with 750 companies there and not have any money?
TONY STATES - He said good morning, Iraq is now open for business. What we do know, there's a bunch of people there with contracts. We were told they were effective yesterday at the RV rate. I know one of the guys who got the cell phone contracts… That didn't come out, but that's why they were excited. That's why those people were there. Today or tomorrow we'll hear it. Contractors are all excited. Things are happening in the background we aren't seeing. The minute the announcement is made we're going to hear it all.
DAN STATES - With IRAQ moving forward like this its hard for me to see people being negative? I may be a little tentative about the day....the evidence the world knows this is about to take place! As Tony has said an many others, we are on the cusp of this happening. That's why they can have this trade fair. Look at how things are changing. Hopefully this week, before Thanksgiving. Its just so close.

CALLERS talking about PTR stuff

TONY STATES listening to Bernanke meeting LIE NOW. He just heard Bernanke state that no government intervention up until May 2013. That should tell you something. Economic situation changing. I think we're going hear some things really quick because we know what’s going on.

TONY STATES - I'm looking forward to the way this day is going to unfold… I'm looking for the next 24 hours if not sooner. I'm feeling really good. We're in the right position. No news coming out of Iraq to deter this… That portion of the deal is complete and a whole lot more. We are waiting for 1 particular thing to happen. When it does we will all jump up and down. Just enjoy your day… look for some texts, email, phone or something

DAN STATES Look for us to send out a couple test text messages. Know that you will get a text, e-mail call or something. = Watch for Golfer Dan to start next radio show and maybe we'll have more info.

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST Empty Re: GREAT PTR CALL 11-2-11 1:00pm EST

Post by sunshine Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Thank you DEB...You are the BEST....
XOXOX

sunshine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum