Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency

Go down

Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency Empty Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:11 pm

Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency 1643631349221
2022-01-31 04:16

Shafaq News/ On Monday, The Iraqi Parliament issued the final list of candidates for the Presidency of the Republic.

The Parliament’s General Secretariat said that based on the Law, the legitimate candidates for the Iraqi Presidency are:

1-Khaled Siddiq Aziz Muhammad

2- Faisal Mohsen Abboud Al-Kalabi

3- Shehab Ahmed Abdullah Al-Nuaimi

4- Hussein Ahmed Hashem Al-Safi

5- Ahmed Moh Imran Al-Rubaie

6- Ahmed Yahya Jassim Juweed Al-Saadi

7- Sabah Saleh Saeed

8- Kazem Khudair Abbas Daughneh

9- Rizgar Muhammad Amin Hama Saeed

10- Galawezh Ali Amin Pire

11- Louai Abdel-Saheb Abdel-Wahhab Al-Mohsen

12- Rebwar Arif

13- Hamza Al Maamouri

14- Hoshyar Mahmoud Muhammad Mustafa Zebari

15- Hussein Mohsen Alwan Al-Hasani

16- Abdul Latif Muhammad Jamal Rashid Sheikh Muhammad

17- Omar Sadiq Mustafa Majid Al Abdali

18- Barham Ahmed Al-Hajj Saleh Ahmed

19- Thaer Ghanem Muhammad Ali Baksh Al-Othman

20- Iqbal Abdullah Amin Al-Fatlawi

21- Khadija Qalaws

22- Jabbar Hassan Jassim

23- Hadi Abdul-Hussein Saddam Al-Fraiji

24- Raad Khudair Sayel

25- Omid Abdel Salam Qader Taha Balani

It is worth noting that on February 7, the Iraqi representatives will vote in the Parliament for the next President.

The two main Kurdish parties are neck to neck as the elections approaches.

Earlier, KDP said that the Presidency position is entitlement of the Kurdish component, not a party itself.

While the PUK insists upon naming Barham Salih for a second mandate, its rival (Kurdistan Democratic Party-KDP) does not agree that it has "adequately discharged" the role of President and named Hoshyar Zebari as its candidate for the position.

Per the power-sharing formula between the two leading Kurdish parties, the President of the Republic was usually named by the PUK. However, this might change in light of the parliamentary election results that showed the KDP winning 31 seats, compared to the PUK's 17.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Iraqi-Parliament-publishes-the-list-of-candidates-for-the-Presidency

Iraqi Parliament publishes the list of candidates for the Presidency 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum