Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded

Go down

Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded Empty Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:29 pm

Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded 940131-45e965f0-c732-4c68-b88b-026e90c04bb9
Saturday 20 November 2021 13:51

Baghdad / NINA / - Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, affirmed that the victory achieved by our armed forces of all kinds over terrorism provided a transition to achieving important goals at the internal, regional and international levels.

In Iraq’s speech at the Regional Security Summit in Manama, Hussein said: “The great efforts made by Iraq in confronting terrorism would not have been achieved without the societal awareness and the Iraqi national cohesion, and the great efforts made by our security forces of all kinds to confront terrorism and brothers and sisters with the support and support. The countries falling under the umbrella of the international coalition, adding: The Iraqi government has directed its various institutions towards the reconstruction of the liberated cities from the terrorist organization ISIS, and there have been several conferences and internal and external activities that focused on construction and investment in Iraq.”

He added that Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism, led by the terrorist organization ISIS, and preventing it from penetrating society or controlling cities, calling on countries and advanced international companies to invest in Iraq, noting that cooperation and partnership in the field of economy and investment represents a step A mission towards strengthening relations between different countries of the world.

Regarding the latest political situation in Iraq, the minister explained that the parliamentary elections took place last month, which were internationally and internationally monitored, and in a way that enhances the democratic process in Iraq, and positively reflects on the unity of the Iraqi components.

He pointed out that the epidemiological crisis represented by Covid-19 has burdened many countries and peoples, and has had major health, economic, political and security repercussions that require serious and real cooperation among the countries of the world, and this cooperation has resulted in the successful discovery of vaccines against it. Noting that completing this success is linked to the ability to equitably distribute those vaccines to different countries of the world; To prevent the emergence of new strains of the epidemic, which coincided with major problems suffered by the international community, such as terrorism and its dangers.

The Minister stressed the importance of concerted efforts at the regional and international levels, confronting extremism, ending conflicts, building bridges of trust and cooperation between countries of the world, and giving priority to the language of dialogue in order to create a secure and stable environment.

In the context of regional cooperation relations, the Minister referred to the development of Iraq’s relations with the Gulf Cooperation Council, which expresses mutual interest in achieving common goals in various political, economic and social fields, noting: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has endeavored at the regional level to achieve dialogue and cooperation among the countries of the region, which has resulted in This effort resulted in the holding of the Baghdad Regional Conference, and the success of the tripartite cooperation between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt, reiterating that regional cooperation must represent a fundamental and stable strategic goal for the countries of the region, and lead to bridging the rift and ending the tension between some regional parties.

He pointed to Iraq's continuing efforts to bring the views of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Iran closer, calling for more efforts to stabilize together, and for it to return to its seat in the Arab League./End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=940131

Foreign Minister: Iraq has strengthened its efforts by adopting a comprehensive national strategy to combat terrorism / expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum