Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HERE IS ALL I WANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

HERE IS ALL I WANT

+10
Alchemist
jahlives
ADMIN
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
Soledad
milleriniraq
Jewelz
rvtrain
AZ41
14 posters

Go down

HERE IS ALL I WANT Empty HERE IS ALL I WANT

Post by AZ41 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 am

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!
Lets Take a Stand!!!

HERE IS ALL I WANT

Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!
We the people are coming
Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%.
What will you do?
AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

HERE IS ALL I WANT Empty Re: HERE IS ALL I WANT

Post by rvtrain Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 am

I agree with everything you said 100%!

rvtrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:14 am

AZ41 - ELECTION 2012 IS COMING - There will be no 2012 elections - Politics as usual is finished with the coming announcements and changes for the planet that you are very obviously not aware of - get a clue because you are the sheeple.

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves! - I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!! - Lets Take a Stand!!! - You cannot take a stand if you are incompetent chattel property and a ward of the state - slaves don't have any rights and they are not free. You exchanged all of your rights for privileges with big daddy and company without your knowledge of it ever taking place, because you have been hoodwinked into living in an illusion.

HERE IS ALL I WANT - Big daddy and company doesn't care what you want - it's just nothing personal, they just don't like you.

Obama: Gone! - Obama was specifically put into place for this timeline for very big reasons and is setting things up for your release from the tyranny taking place upon your life and is about to bring the new world together right before your sleepy eyes, besides the president does not run the country - the illuminati do.

- All of the boarders are going to open up in order to bring the world together during this momentous time period, instead of keeping everyone separated divided to be conquered in wars without end.

- All peoples and all languages will be acceptable and coming together as the world comes together in peace and harmony, because all wars will be ending very shortly forever so you don't have to concern yourself about being invaded by the boogieman.

- The constitution is a fiction document - Common Law will be returning

- All drug screening will be illegal and is an encroachment on your rights. All prisoners except extreme cases will be freed from all of the illuminati's criminal illegal prison camps very soon. Welfare is going away - there is so much money it will make your head spin out of control - no one ever had to go hungry or suffer for a lack of it - the idea of money was all a design to keep everyone enslaved to a fraudulent system so you could not live and be free to do as you please - marijuana is going to be legalized because it is not called the sacred planet for nothing - it can save your life and has been intentionally kept from you using it as you see fit -

- Everything was already paid for in the very beginning and always was free. US Citizens don't have any rights for anything free - Everyone on the planet is a citizen of the universe and never had to pay for anything. Paying for things is what slaves are made to do in a system of tyranny playing the commerce game in financial and economic genocide for controlling the inmate population of prison planet earth into being indentured slaves for total domination over your mind.

We the people are coming
- There is no 'We' anything when you are divided and an emotionally dismembered human doing, wandering around in the dark like a drunken man in a stupor searching for your missing half.

Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. -
100% will trash this piece of mind control

What will you do?
-This is more mind control garbage not to be distributed except in the round file otherwise known as the dumpster....

You have absolutely no clue what is going on in the world right now, though you are about to receive a very abrupt and very shocking awakening to settle that dilemma for you once and for all.

Mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati, the more they do to you - the less you seem to believe they are doing it. The bigger the lie, the easier it is to get you to believe it.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 am

If you understand this whole thing Jewelz, why haven't you "ascended" yet? There isn't any sarcasm in this, that's an honest question. You seem to understand all of these things from your perspective but there doesn't seem to be any proof of "ascension" or galactic intervention anywhere.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ41 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:08 am

Jewelz!!!! Wow! You need to take it easy on that crack pipe before you come on here and make comments. LOL!!!
AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

Post by Soledad Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 am

Jewelz, you should go to the galaxy you came from, maybe they are really missing you, here we do not need you!

Soledad

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:22 am

Everyone is entitled 2 their own beliefs-You r too, aren't u? That's what I thought-Might pay you to listen to what Jewels has 2 say-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Ditto what Jewelz says.

Did you know that you can legally be omitted from EVER having to pay one dime of taxes, ss, etc. by claiming to be soveriegn citizens of the US? Not a very well known fact. Now that means no hand outs to you. But if you had all of the money that the gov extracts from every dime you make you would not need social security etc. Think about it? How much will the gov take from you when the RV happens? My guess over 50%. I am hoping for the kind of happenings that some of us can "feel" coming our way. I also believe that we are told that our vote counts only to keep the sheeples in line. The person that is in office at any given time is appointed by big business. Now I will never be able to prove that but I know it just the same.

GO RV!!!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HERE IS ALL I WANT 2245507099HERE IS ALL I WANT 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:35 pm

He is a puppet like all the rest, and it's the illuminati for whom the bell tolls-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, please refrain from personal attacks on members, even if you do not agree with what they say.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

AZ41 wrote:ELECTION 2012 IS COMING
Lets Take a Stand!!!

HERE IS ALL I WANT

We the people are coming
What will you do?

---------

Until there is a clear comprehension of every "legal" term, key historical occurrence, and occult influence behind the things you suggest here, I don't recommend that anyone pass this on.

Obama is not the enemy and is actually the one being used to bring the very change that is necessary to correct this mess. I suppose you think he is actually running thangs in the White House . . . NOT! It is no coincidence that a Man of his race was placed in office at this time. (I don't mean African American, Black or Negro for none of those are races, they are government labels designed to segregate, confuse, and oppress. Can somebody please tell me where I can visit the land of African American, Black or Negro, or White for that matter?)

Since you suggest closing the borders, are you going to first evict all of the folks who are not native or aboriginal to this land of North America? Keep in mind that they are the very folks that have done everything possible to prevent those who are native to North America (which was not always the name of the this land) from coming home. I never fell for the okey-doke in history class and am grateful for those who led me to the truth of one of the greatest crimes that took place right here in the good ole US of A - identity theft. You might be shocked by some of the documents that are sitting in the library of Congress that would totally blow your wish number 2 to smithereens.

English is jibberish and is used to confuse and manipulate. All races have a responsibility to honor their (fore)mothers and (fore) fathers, that includes protecting their native languages. However, it makes it easier on the regime to control the masses if everyone speaks the same jibberish.

Citizen: "members of a political community who in their associated capacity, have established or submitted themselves to the dominion of a government ..." "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside." (Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition). Really? I am supposed to be excited about the fact that I was born into a corporation called the UNITED STATES and STATE OF ILLINOIS that usurped all spiritual laws to the point of "owning" its citizens? No, thank you, I'll pass.

WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Soledad wrote:Jewelz, you should go to the galaxy you came from, maybe they are really missing you, here we do not need you!

Who is the "we" that you speak of? Since I am a member of this Okie family that does not share your sentiment, please refrain from making such blanket statements. I, as a conscience, enlightened woman appreciate everyone's viewpoint, including Jewelz's and don't want to be lumped into this category. WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

"(I don't mean African American, Black or Negro for none of those are races, they are government labels designed to segregate, confuse, and oppress. Can somebody please tell me where I can visit the land of African American, Black or Negro, or White for that matter?)

I know a man who immigrated from South Africa to the U.S. I wonder how he fills out his demographics on his financial aid documents and if he can get additional grants that I am not eligible for. You see, he is 'whiter' than me. My friends say I am whiter than a 'ghost.'

???

jahlives wrote:
Lets Take a Stand!!!

HERE IS ALL I WANT

We the people are coming
What will you do?

---------

Until there is a clear comprehension of every "legal" term, key historical occurrence, and occult influence behind the things you suggest here, I don't recommend that anyone pass this on.

Obama is not the enemy and is actually the one being used to bring the very change that is necessary to correct this mess. I suppose you think he is actually running thangs in the White House . . . NOT! It is no coincidence that a Man of his race was placed in office at this time. (I don't mean African American, Black or Negro for none of those are races, they are government labels designed to segregate, confuse, and oppress. Can somebody please tell me where I can visit the land of African American, Black or Negro, or White for that matter?)

Since you suggest closing the borders, are you going to first evict all of the folks who are not native or aboriginal to this land of North America? Keep in mind that they are the very folks that have done everything possible to prevent those who are native to North America (which was not always the name of the this land) from coming home. I never fell for the okey-doke in history class and am grateful for those who led me to the truth of one of the greatest crimes that took place right here in the good ole US of A - identity theft. You might be shocked by some of the documents that are sitting in the library of Congress that would totally blow your wish number 2 to smithereens.

English is jibberish and is used to confuse and manipulate. All races have a responsibility to honor their (fore)mothers and (fore) fathers, that includes protecting their native languages. However, it makes it easier on the regime to control the masses if everyone speaks the same jibberish.

Citizen: "members of a political community who in their associated capacity, have established or submitted themselves to the dominion of a government ..." "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside." (Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition). Really? I am supposed to be excited about the fact that I was born into a corporation called the UNITED STATES and STATE OF ILLINOIS that usurped all spiritual laws to the point of "owning" its citizens? No, thank you, I'll pass.

WE ARE ONE!

Last edited by Alchemist on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

United WE stand divided WE FALL!!!!!BIG SMILE groupdance
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 pm

In my opinion, Jewelz can be quick to judge and rash in some of his assessments, which is aggravating to me. He, however is not the only one here like that, myself included at times. None the less, he offers unique perspectives that often lead to interesting discussions. Perhaps the best choice for those who are too agravated by him is to avoid engaging him or just ignore him.

jahlives wrote:
Soledad wrote:Jewelz, you should go to the galaxy you came from, maybe they are really missing you, here we do not need you!

Who is the "we" that you speak of? Since I am a member of this Okie family that does not share your sentiment, please refrain from making such blanket statements. I, as a conscience, enlightened woman appreciate everyone's viewpoint, including Jewelz's and don't want to be lumped into this category. WE ARE ONE!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

LeeCountyNM wrote:United WE stand divided WE FALL!!!!!BIG SMILE groupdance

-or-

Divide and conquer?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Good point! You see What I see Do YOU .... ..... . .... could it be BIG SMILE!!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Lets Take a Stand!!!

HERE IS ALL I WANT

We the people are coming
What will you do?

2012 Elections - vote out the bi-partisan system if you want change, Dem and Rep parties work toegether, notice neither party lifts the restrictions on our rights placed by the other, but both parties keep adding to the list. One steasl teh right to bear arms a little more, the other steals freedom of religion, back and forth they never give back what was stolen, just steal a little more freedom.

Government and corporations do not care about drugs, freedom, people, all they care about is manipulating power and money. Drug screening is pointless, only screens do you only do approved drugs. Why can't the states require welfare recipients work for their welfare checks? Clean the streeets or something? Make it so they are better off with real jobs then on Welfare, unless they are physically incapable of working?

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by mr tim Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 pm

jewelz your right

obama was put in place to continue the 50 yr plain started by

Wilson, Rosevelt, and Johson to bring a progessive government (communism) to our shores. 2011 if we don't defeat this this in the next 4 years We as a FREE SOCIETY will fall. There has been a movement for years to bring Communism to the world. If you know history it would show you that this is true. Be carefull for what you wish for.

mr tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Free Society? With all respect mr. tim I must chuckle at that. We are only free in our minds. There really is no such thing. Just try to stand up for injustice (Occupy Movement) and see where it brings you. No we are not free yet. But hopefully soon. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HERE IS ALL I WANT 2245507099HERE IS ALL I WANT 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:11 pm

mr tim wrote:jewelz your right obama was put in place to continue the 50 yr plain started by Wilson, Rosevelt, and Johson to bring a progessive government (communism) to our shores. 2011 if we don't defeat this this in the next 4 years We as a FREE SOCIETY will fall. There has been a movement for years to bring Communism to the world. If you know history it would show you that this is true. Be carefull for what you wish for.

--------

mr tim, Jewelz wrote the following:

"Obama: Gone! - Obama was specifically put into place for this timeline for very big reasons and is setting things up for your release from the tyranny taking place upon your life and is about to bring the new world together right before your sleepy eyes, besides the president does not run the country - the illuminati do."

From that you surmised that Obama was placed here to continue the work of the former Presidents and to bring communism to this land? Please read Jewelz's comment again, for that is not the position. In fact, Obama was put in office to do just the opposite of what you allege. WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Soledad....Jewelz, you should go to the galaxy you came from, maybe they are really missing you, here we do not need you!

Wrong Soledad...we do need Jewelz who is very educated and open minded. What you do not want to hear, don't listen to. What you do not want to see, turn your blind eye to. This is only for those that are interested in waking up and it has always been for those that "awake" already.

Jewelz states.....
Borders: Closed! - All of the boarders are going to open up in order to bring the world together during this momentous time period, instead of keeping everyone separated divided to be conquered in wars without end.

Language: English only - All peoples and all languages will be acceptable and coming together as the world comes together in peace and harmony, because all wars will be ending very shortly forever so you don't have to concern yourself about being invaded by the boogieman.

MY FAVORITES OF THESE RESPONSES. THIS IS A UNIVERSAL THEME AND EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO GET ALONG. WE ARE A "COLLECTIVE" NOT A SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL, ONLY IN OUR MINDS AND THE WORLD WE HAVE CREATED AROUND US. RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, ONLY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN IMPLANTED WITH.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum