Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Totally Frustrated and Sad

+4
RamblerNash
claud39
Purpleskyz
lifestyle4unow
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Re: Totally Frustrated and Sad

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:37 pm

claud39 wrote:Look I will update you !!

Claud (Moose)

[size=38]IRAQ SUBMITS A PROPOSAL TO COMPETE WITH THE WORLD ECONOMY[/size]

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 FB_IMG_1620501164013-960x640

Thursday, 25 November 2021 2:02 PM

Baghdad / National News Center
Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Commerce announced that Iraq has submitted a proposal to form an economic bloc of three countries, indicating that the goal is to compete with the economies of the world.
A spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Muhammad Hanoun, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by the “National News Center”, that “Iraq raised during the Economic Forum for Investment and Contracting in Turkey the importance of forming an economic bloc from the regional countries (Iraq, Turkey and Iran), indicating that” the aim of forming the bloc As an economic competitor that competes with the economies of the world because of the economic effects that these countries have.”
He explained, "Iraq presented its vision of forming an economic bloc to compete with economic developments and confront other blocs," noting that "the region needs an economic bloc that possesses wealth, money and labor to compete with the world's economies through an economic bloc capable of confronting economic blocs that already exist."
He added, "Iraq, through the Ministry of Trade, put forward an idea in Turkey to form an economic bloc," noting that "it will be presented in the form of a proposal through the Council of Ministers or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and our commercial attaches, and communication will be made with countries in order to exchange ideas, information and how to form the bloc. What are the qualifications for the ability to face problems?
Hannoun added that “the Ministry of Commerce seeks for the economy to lead the policy, and therefore the economy today is the engine of the world’s economies, explaining that” the first step began in Turkey and was an Iraqi message that the economy must play a key role in political engines and a protection tool. The region, through compatibility with other blocs, needs resources and wealth in the region.”
He stated that "Iraq possesses great and enormous wealth that allows it to be a major economic player," pointing out that "there are problems that have had a dimension of economic backwardness and the lack of a clear economic vision. First, towards strengthening economic relations, and then towards the world.”
Hanoun stressed, "the need for Iraq to return to an important economic player, and all indicators allow it to be able to compete and enter into one of the important axes that run the wheel of the economy in the world," noting that "the Iraqi delegation in Turkey stressed the need for international companies to enter Iraq to invest to build Factories, importing machines and equipment, relying on the national product, self-capacity, and rehabilitating banks, and this was discussed in Turkey to benefit from the Turkish expertise.”
He explained, "Iraq needs well-thought-out decisions that have the ability to change through an economic policy that allows it to benefit from its experiences and the competencies of its children."

https://nnciraq.com/104589/

Fosse

By the way welcome to this forum, and I see you enjoyed the news that I got on this post, as you notice if you give me some reason for what I said you are going to get attacked by our master guru !!! RamblerNash !!!

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 3508649203 Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 3508649203

Be warned dear new member !!

ayestu

Claud (Moose)

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:06 am

claud39 wrote:
claud39 wrote:[...]

https://nnciraq.com/104589/

Fosse

By the way welcome to this forum, and I see you enjoyed the news that I got on this post, as you notice if you give me some reason for what I said you are going to get attacked by our master guru !!! RamblerNash !!!

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 3508649203 Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 3508649203

Be warned dear new member !!

ayestu

Claud (Moose)
Claud,

I'm going to point out some threads that have seemed to have gotten you so upset, which triggers you to employ your continuous schoolyard tactics.

I'm rather immune to them, if you hadn't noticed, but please do carry on if that's the only level at which you are able to communicate.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t102588-facilitating-iraq-s-wto-accession-process#379275

https://www.dinardaily.net/t94913-opinion-on-the-subject-of-dinars

https://www.dinardaily.net/t100693-frank26-the-border-taxations-the-new-exchange-rate-the-new-small-category-notes-all-of-that-is-going-international-afloat-frank-wore-his-clown-suit-today-lol-7-14-21#377050

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosse Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:32 am

Thanks Claud for the Welcome,  Yes, I have noticed RamblerNash does like to attack different opinions but Im sure from his perspective he believes he is helping.  A correction to your observation from my perspective is:  Although he owns this site in NO way is he my master guru. I do enjoy your posts on the information from a new country coming into a world arena, it has to been done to achieve world peace.  Trying to get us all on the same page of communication is not a small feat.  I also look forward to the RV being part of this equation that gives all people and countries sovereignty that wish to participate. Be well and thanks again.

Fosse

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:42 am

Fosse wrote:Thanks Claud for the Welcome,  Yes, I have noticed RamblerNash does like to attack different opinions but Im sure from his perspective he believes he is helping.  A correction to your observation from my perspective is:  Although he owns this site in NO way is he my master guru. I do enjoy your posts on the information from a new country coming into a world arena, it has to been done to achieve world peace.  Trying to get us all on the same page of communication is not a small feat.  I also look forward to the RV being part of this equation that gives all people and countries sovereignty that wish to participate. Be well and thanks again.

I sincerely thank you for your opinion, and every time I apply, and give my opinion every now and then, the master guru jumps right in to just make the negative (By the way, that's more of a way of him. to say that he is so right about all the articles that I am going to send, and his fun is to try to contradict, then I owe him the respect that this master guru with absolute science, he knows so much the situation in Iraq, that often he jumps of good news, but what do you want, it is he who is the genius in this forum).

Thank you again, took advantage of this forum, and made your own opinion on the subject, good day to you and to the members of the forum !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank: Many Iraqi banks have begun to expand outside the country

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:51 pm

Fosse wrote:Thanks Claud for the Welcome,  Yes, I have noticed RamblerNash does like to attack different opinions but Im sure from his perspective he believes he is helping.  A correction to your observation from my perspective is:  Although he owns this site in NO way is he my master guru. I do enjoy your posts on the information from a new country coming into a world arena, it has to been done to achieve world peace.  Trying to get us all on the same page of communication is not a small feat.  I also look forward to the RV being part of this equation that gives all people and countries sovereignty that wish to participate. Be well and thanks again.

Just for you, and the members of the forum !!! and make your own opinion !!

Claud (Moose)

The Central Bank: Many Iraqi banks have begun to expand outside the country

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 1639293701619

2021-12-12 02:13

A-

A

A+

Shafaq News/ The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, opened today, Sunday, the activities of the Iraqi Banking Week in the Iraq Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai.
The events were launched in the presence of the head of the Arab Monetary Fund, Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, the head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih Al-Handal, a number of general managers of the Central Bank, and heads of bank boards.
The Governor of the Central Bank said, in a speech during the launching ceremony of the events, that: The launch of the Banking Week activities in the Iraq pavilion contributes greatly to the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to the Arab and international world, adding that the supervision of the Central Bank contributed significantly to the development of the banking sector.
He explained that there are many Iraqi banks that began expanding outside Iraq, and this is what made them obtain good ratings by the competent financial institutions, indicating that Iraq today has become an attractive arena for investments and requires an effective banking sector to keep pace with these investments.
The governor noted that all indicators of the Iraqi banking sector are on the rise, and this is a good indicator for the outside world, of the need to open up prospects for cooperation with the Iraqi banking sector.
On the other hand, the head of the Arab Monetary Fund, Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, praised the central bank's policy that contributed to the development of the banking sector.
Al-Hamidi said that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund, Mustafa Ghaleb, is now working to ensure the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to Arab and foreign banks.
In turn, the head of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Wadih Al-Handal, said that the event of the Iraqi Banks Week in the Dubai Expo represents an important sign, and a very strong start, to revitalize banking relations with the outside world, noting that the banking sector today represents a major point in the development of the country's economy.
He pointed out that the participation of banks and electronic payment companies in the activities of the Banking Week represents a strong and clear message to the world, that Iraq today is witnessing an openness carried out by the private sector, and the state must protect it and facilitate its tasks.
It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Banks Week, at Expo 2020 Dubai, includes many banking activities, informing the public about the banking services provided by banks, in addition to holding bilateral meetings between Iraqi banks and banks operating in the United Arab Emirates.

https://shafaq.com/ar/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%80%D8%A7%D8%AF/%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B9-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty The Iraqi and UAE central banks sign a memorandum of understanding for banking relations

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:02 pm

As our master guru is always late, here's another news !!

I do not understand why all the countries are working on the banking system in financial inclusion in the middle east, since they are already doing business with each other !!

Why specify so much news about the bank change in iraq, since they are correct, and already trade with each other, especially without problem if I trust our master guru ??

Why work a lot on the customs system, seeing as it should be okay when you read between the lines of the master guru ??

Claud (Moose)

The Iraqi and UAE central banks sign a memorandum of understanding for banking relations

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 1639304739198

2021-12-12 05:26

A-

A

A+

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Sunday, the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the Central Bank of the UAE.

The bank's media said in a statement, received by Shafak News Agency, that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, met with the Governor of the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, Khaled Muhammad Balama, indicating that the two sides signed a memorandum of understanding on strengthening cooperation and developing banking relations between the two countries.
The meeting was attended by a number of officials of the Central Bank of Iraq and their counterparts from the Central Bank of the Emirates, where the two sides stressed the importance of developing banking relations, training cadres, facilitating the transactions of the private banking sector on both sides, and opening opposite accounts in a way that ensures compliance with international standards and taking due diligence in accordance with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws, according to As stated in the statement.
https://shafaq.com/ar/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%80%D8%A7%D8%AF/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq inaugurates the activities of the Iraqi Banking Week at Expo Dubai 2020

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:16 pm

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq inaugurates the activities of the Iraqi Banking Week at Expo Dubai 2020

December 12, 2021

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 News-163929590521136

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq inaugurates the activities of the Iraqi Banking Week at Expo Dubai 2020

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhif, opened the activities of the Iraqi Banking Week at the Iraq Pavilion at Expo Dubai 2020, in the presence of the President of the Arab Monetary Fund, His Excellency Mr. Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, and the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Mr. Wadih Al-Handal, and a number of general managers in the Central Bank and chairmen of boards banks. 
His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank said that the launch of the activities of the Banks Week in the Iraq Pavilion contributes greatly to the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to the Arab and international world, adding that the supervision of the Central Bank contributed greatly to the development of the banking sector. 
He explained that there are many Iraqi banks that began expanding outside Iraq, and this is what made them obtain good ratings by the competent financial institutions, indicating that Iraq today has become an attractive arena for investments and requires an effective banking sector to keep pace with these investments. 
He pointed out that all indicators of the Iraqi banking sector are on the rise, and this is a good indicator for the outside world, of the need to open up prospects for cooperation with the Iraqi banking sector. 
On the other hand, the head of the Arab Monetary Fund, Mr. Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, praised the Central Bank's policy that contributed to the development of the banking sector. 
Al-Hamidi said that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb, is now working to ensure the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to Arab and foreign banks, noting that we commend the measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq. 
On the other hand, the head of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Mr. Wadih Al-Handal, said that the event of the Iraqi Banks Week in the Dubai Expo represents an important sign, and a very strong start, to revitalize banking relations with the outside world, noting that the banking sector today represents a major point in the development of country's economy. 
He noted that the participation of banks and electronic payment companies in the Banking Week activities represents a strong and clear message to the world, that Iraq today is witnessing an openness carried out by the private sector, and the state must protect it and facilitate its tasks. 
It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Banks Week, at Expo 2020 Dubai, includes many banking activities, informing the public about the banking services provided by banks, in addition to holding bilateral meetings between Iraqi banks and banks operating in the United Arab Emirates.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 File-163929579292726

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 File-163929582895975

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1892
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Iraqi banks evoke the Emirati experience

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:46 pm

Impossible !!   question

Our master guru told us that they are already doing business with other countries !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Why insist on the international, they are already international according to our master guru !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Claud (Moose)

Launched a week with a high official presence

[size=38]Iraqi banks evoke the Emirati experience[/size]

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Image

More than 40 Iraqi banks recalled the Emirati experience in the field of banking, by launching a special week at the Republic of Iraq pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, in the presence of a high-level official Iraqi and Arab, and with the participation of a group of specialists and those concerned with banking affairs.

Prior to the launch of the Iraqi Banking Week, His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Tolerance and Coexistence, Commissioner-General of Expo 2020 Dubai, met with Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhaif, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, where the importance of cooperation between the two countries was emphasized, especially in the field of banking relations. .

Emirati experience

Those in charge of a group of Iraqi banks are studying many axes and perceptions aimed at revitalizing, developing and developing the Iraqi banking work, especially with regard to the technical aspects represented in the work of what is known as “correspondent banks”, in light of invoking the best model and closest to the Iraqi reality, which is the experience The UAE is ahead of its counterparts in the region, and works to open new horizons of cooperation and mutual relations, and conclude agreements and conclude solid partnerships.

The Iraqi Banks Week at Expo 2020 Dubai includes many banking activities, including informing the public about the banking services provided by Iraqi banks, and holding bilateral meetings between Iraqi banks and their counterparts in the UAE with the aim of exchanging experiences, and getting acquainted with the latest developments in banking work in the world.

Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhief, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund, opened the activities of the Iraqi Banking Week in the Iraq Pavilion at the Dubai Expo, in the presence of Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, President of the Arab Monetary Fund, Wadih Nuri Handal, President of the Association of Iraqi Banks, and a number of managers The two years in the Central Bank, and the heads of a number of Iraqi bank boards.

Mustafa Ghaleb indicated that the launch of the Banking Week activities in the Iraq pavilion at the major global event contributes greatly to the openness of the Iraqi banking sector, Arab and international, noting that the supervision of the Central Bank has contributed greatly to the development of the banking sector in Iraq, stressing that There are many Iraqi banks, which began to expand their activities outside Iraq, which earned them new classifications by the specialized financial institutions.

Mustafa pointed out that Iraq has become an attractive arena for diversified investments, which requires the existence of an effective banking sector to keep pace with those investments, indicating that all indicators of the Iraqi banking sector are on the rise. Iraqi banking sector.

Arab banks

[color:8ccf=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]For his part, Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, head of the Arab Monetary Fund, praised the approach of the Central Bank of Iraq in how to work on developing the banking sector, pointing out that the Central Bank of Iraq is now working to ensure the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to Arab and foreign banks, praising the measures it takes The Central Bank of Iraq.

https://www.albayan.ae/expo/news/2021-12-13-1.4322488
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:17 pm

claud39 wrote:Impossible !!   question

Our master guru told us that they are already doing business with other countries !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Why insist on the international, they are already international according to our master guru !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Claud (Moose)

Launched a week with a high official presence

[size=38]Iraqi banks evoke the Emirati experience[/size]

[...]

Iraq is the fifth largest importer of Turkish coffee

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 29858

12/06/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

Turkey announced that Iraq ranked fifth as the "largest" importer of Turkish coffee, indicating that its coffee exports amounted to more than 65 million dollars during the past five years.

The Turkish Statistical Institute said in a statement seen by "Economy News", that "Turkish exports of coffee amounted to 65.5 million dollars during the past five years, indicating that these exports doubled during 2021 compared to 2016."

She added that "Turkey's exports during the first ten days of the current year 2021 amounted to $18.7 million, while these exports in 2020 amounted to $20.2 million."

She pointed out that "Turkey exports coffee to 140 countries, where the main destinations for Turkey's coffee exports were Saudi Arabia, the Republic of Northern Cyprus, the Netherlands, the United States of America and Iraq during the period from 2016 to 2019", noting that Russia replaced the United States of America in 2020. ".

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26901

~~~~~~~~~~

The inclusion of the Kurdistan region with the decision to prevent the import of potatoes

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 786

potato

12/08/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture issued a decision to prevent the import of the potato crop from abroad, noting that the decision includes the Kurdistan Region as well.

According to a statement issued by the ministry, the Technical Undersecretary of the Ministry of Agriculture, Mithaq Abdel Hussein, announced the ban on importing the potato crop from abroad.

He added that the decision will be officially implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, starting tomorrow, Thursday, December 9, 2021.

The Iraqi agriculture decision came as a step to support the national economy, with a local abundance of the crop.

The Ministry of Agriculture in the Kurdistan Region had allowed the import of potatoes from abroad through its border crossings.

A few days ago, the Ministry of Agriculture called on the Ministry of Agriculture in the Kurdistan Region to reverse its decision to open the import of potatoes due to the presence of a local abundance of this crop, noting its search for investors and exporters of the agricultural crop.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26911

~~~~~~~~~~

The arrival of a ship loaded with 44,000 tons of Thai rice to Iraq

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 4301

the rice

12/12/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Commerce announced, on Sunday, the arrival of the ship (M/V BEINDA), loaded with rice of Thai origin and intended for the food basket.

General Director of the General Company for Food Stuff Trading, Lama Al-Moussawi, said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the ship arrived in the Al-Adla area, loaded with imported Thai rice, with a quantity of (44,000) tons."

She added that "the quality control staff in Umm Qasr started withdrawing the samples to conduct laboratory tests on them in order to ensure the safety of the material."

At the same time, Al-Moussawi announced that "other quantities of rice have arrived, in support of the food basket."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26924

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:19 pm

Fosse,

Welcome To DinarDaily!

By the way, I'm not the owner of this site.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Central Bank: Iraq has become attractive to investment

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:26 pm

Here is another piece of news for you, and the members of the forum !!!

Speech directly from the governor of the central bank, then make your own opinion, I return to my land with my little group to deprive !!

Have a lovely day everybody !!

Claud (Moose)

[size=36][rtl]Central Bank: Iraq has become attractive to investment[/rtl][/size]

Monday 13th December 2021

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Alsabaah-102957

Baghdad: morning

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, said that all indicators of the Iraqi banking sector are on the rise, indicating that Iraq has become an attractive arena for investment.

A statement by the Central Bank, received by {Al-Sabah}, stated that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, “opened the activities of the Iraqi banking week in the Iraq Pavilion at Expo Dubai 2020, in the presence of the head of the Arab Monetary Fund, Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, and the head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih Al-Handal, and a number of managers.” The two years in the Central Bank and the heads of the banks’ boards}. 

The Governor of the Central Bank said: {The launch of the activities of the Banking Week in the Iraq Pavilion contributes greatly to the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to the Arab and international world}, indicating that {the supervision of the Central Bank contributed significantly to the development of the banking sector.} 

He added, "There are many Iraqi banks that have begun to expand outside Iraq, and this is what made them obtain good ratings by the competent financial institutions," noting that "Iraq today has become an attractive arena for investments and requires an effective banking sector to keep pace with these investments."

He pointed out that {all indicators of the Iraqi banking sector are on the rise, and this is a good indicator for the outside world, of the need to open up prospects for cooperation with the Iraqi banking sector}.

On the other hand, the head of the Arab Monetary Fund, Abdul Rahman Al-Hamidi, praised the central bank's policy that contributed to the development of the banking sector. 

Al-Hamidi said, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund, Mustafa Ghaleb, are now working to ensure the openness of the Iraqi banking sector to Arab and foreign banks," noting that we "praise the measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq."

The head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih Al-Handal, also confirmed that “the event of the Iraqi Banks Week in the Dubai Expo represents an important sign and a very strong beginning to revitalize banking relations with the outside world,” noting that “the banking sector today represents a major point in the development of the economy.
 Country}. 

And he indicated that {the participation of banks and electronic payment companies in the activities of the Banking Week represents a strong and clear message to the world}, explaining that {Iraq is witnessing an openness carried out by the private sector, and the state must protect it and facilitate its tasks}. 

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Banks Week, at Expo Dubai 2020 includes many banking activities, informing the public about the banking services provided by banks, as well as holding bilateral meetings between Iraqi banks and banks operating in the United Arab Emirates.

https://alsabaah.iq/58821/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A3%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B0%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH MASTERCARD TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN THE ARAB REGION AND GLOBAL MARKETS

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:27 pm

Hold on to you fosse, and to the members of the forum !!

Claud (Moose)

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH MASTERCARD TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN THE ARAB REGION AND GLOBAL MARKETS

2021-12-14

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Logo-ar

The interconnection between the Buna platform and MasterCard will enable the participating institutions to enhance their presence in the payments sector.

The Arab Monetary Fund announced today that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with MasterCard, according to which MasterCard and the Buna platform for Arab payments, affiliated with the Regional Corporation for the Clearing and Settlement of Arab Payments owned by the Fund, will work to achieve the strategic interconnection between the affiliated payment systems. To them, in order to enhance the growth and efficiency of the implementation of cross-border payments in the Arab region and global markets.

The establishment of the Buna platform for Arab payments and MasterCard in laying solid foundations for partnership and interdependence between them enhances the ability of both parties to utilize their capabilities and take advantage of the advanced technology structure and flexibility that characterizes their payment systems, to give participating institutions safe and efficient channels that enable their users to Strengthen their presence in the payments sector.

The joint initiative of “Bunna” and “MasterCard” aligns with their strategic aspirations aimed at enhancing financial inclusion and keeping pace with the requirements of individuals and companies for reliable and advanced solutions in the field of payments. Also, the harmonious interdependence between the Buna and MasterCard systems is evidence of their important efforts to contribute positively to international efforts aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of cross-border payments.

On this occasion, His Excellency the Director-General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund ,
Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, stressed the strategic dimension of cooperation between the “Buna” platform for Arab payments and the “MasterCard” company, and the added value it provides to the financial sector in the Arab region and abroad.

He spoke of His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Hamidi said: "The realization of interdependence harmonic between the platform" built "Arab payments and the " MasterCard ", is an achievement as president in the framework of the implementation of the " built "strategic plan aimed at contributing to the trade intra - development and strengthening of investment ties between the Arab countries And with all global markets, the “Bunna” platform, through this initiative, continues to persevere in strengthening its global presence for the benefit of the Arab banking and financial sector.The partnership between “Bunna” and “MasterCard”It will give the two parties an additional ability to strengthen their business models, by cooperating to provide more innovative, diversified and effective solutions in the field of cross-border payments in multiple currencies, and working together to provide low-risk services and products capable of keeping pace with the growing financial and strategic needs in the Arab region and beyond.”

In turn, Khaled El-Jabali, Regional Head of MasterCard in the Middle East and North Africa, said : “95% of consumers in the Middle East and North Africa rely on digital payment technologies, which reinforces the importance of providing an infrastructure capable of ensuring easy movement of funds. Our partnership with the IMF Elaraby will contribute positively to enhancing the volume and value of intra-trade exchanges and ensuring rapid and effective linkage between governments, companies and consumers in the Middle East and North Africa.Through its strategy based on multiple payment channels, MasterCard is working to change the current reality of the payments sector by providing solutions with an international dimension and working on Achieving harmonious interdependence between payment systems and contributing to the drive towards inclusive economic growth .

It is worth noting that the "Buna" platform constitutes an integrated system specialized in providing clearing and settlement services for payments in Arab and international currencies, aiming to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region and beyond, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive inter-payments throughout the Arab region and abroad in a safe, reliable, affordable and highly effective manner. Buna offers participants state-of-the-art payment solutions that comply with international standards and principles and international compliance requirements. "Buna" contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with trading partners in different continents. It is noteworthy that participation in the platform is available to all banks and financial institutions that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, foremost of which are the standards and procedures for compliance aspects.

-I finish-

About the "Bunni" platform for Arab payments
The Buna platform for Arab payments is an integrated system specialized in providing clearing and settlement services for payments in Arab and international currencies affiliated with the Regional Institution for Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement owned by the Arab Monetary Fund. Buna aims to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region and beyond, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive inter-payments throughout the Arab region and abroad in a safe, reliable, affordable and highly effective manner. Buna provides participants with modern payment solutions that comply with the highest international standards in the field of information security and the requirements to protect against the risks of financial crimes. "Buna" contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with trading partners in various continents. It is noteworthy that participation in the "Buna" platform
About MasterCard

MasterCard (NYSE: MA ), www.mastercard.com is a global technology company specializing in payment solutions. Our mission is to connect and enable an inclusive digital economy that benefits everyone, anywhere by making transactions that are secure, simple and smart with ease. By using secure data and networks, and fostering partnerships based on passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their fullest potential. Our culture and all the work we do inside and outside the company is based on our DQ , or DQ . Through our network that spans more than 210 countries and territories, we are working to build a sustainable world that offers invaluable potential for all. MasterCard is the sole donor of the MasterCard Impact Fund. Mastercard is also the sole donor of the MasterCard Impact Fund.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%86%D9%85%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Iraq is second in importing olives from Turkey

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 946211-22118c9f-fc7f-465a-89bc-5d6a6bc653e9
Wednesday 22 December 2021 10:41

Baghdad / NINA / - The Association of Olive and Olive Oil Exporters in the Aegean announced today, Wednesday, that Iraq came second in importing olives from Turkey during the 2020 and 2021 seasons. 

"Our table olive exports amounted to 88.5 thousand tons, with a financial value of 150 million dollars, while our olive oil exports amounted to 45 thousand tons, worth 135 million dollars during the export season for the years 2020 and 2021," the association's president, Dawood Air, said in a statement. 

He added that "the countries that have exported more than others in the past two seasons for table olives came Germany first, Iraq second, Romania third, the United States fourth and Bulgaria fifth, while the United States of America, Spain, Japan, Iran and Saudi Arabia were the most importers of olive oil."

He pointed out that "the association's goal in the coming years is to reach one billion dollars in our exports, with more support from our producers and exporters, and to achieve the expected increase in production."/ End 8 

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=946211

https://www.dinardaily.net/t102895-iraq-is-second-in-importing-olives-from-turkey

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Iraq is awaiting a UN decision to remove it from Chapter VII, and two billion dollars will be added to the budget

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:09 am

Iraq is awaiting a UN decision to remove it from Chapter VII, and two billion dollars will be added to the budget
Yesterday, 11:35

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Upload_1640249157_1801525508

Baghdad - conscious - Nassar al-Hajj
Iraq has turned one of the most draining files on its economy, after paying all its dues in the Kuwait compensation file, amid optimism about an economic recovery and openness to global investment.
Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), today, Thursday, that "Iraq ended the Kuwait war compensation file, as it paid the last payment of dues about less than 45 million dollars," noting that "with this, Iraq paid all obligations imposed on him under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter and relevant Security Council resolutions in 1991.
And he continued, "The compensation file cost Iraq from the gross domestic product and the efforts of its economy about 52.4 billion dollars," explaining, "This amount is not small, as this amount is sufficient to build an electricity network system that revives Iraq for many years."
He added, "This reckless war was borne by the people of Iraq," noting that "closing the Kuwait compensation file is a new page in Iraq's economic history."
And Saleh said, "This file was costing the Iraqi daily from 6-7 million dollars," noting that "the value of these funds from Iraq's current exports, which amount to more than two billion dollars annually, will be added to the budget of the Republic of Iraq and block one of the exchange doors with the truth."
Saleh expressed his hope that "these funds will go to development, that is, investment projects that employ the workforce and produce income," noting that "closing the compensation file is the beginning of closing the remnants of Chapter VII."
And Al-Kazemi’s advisor indicated that “Iraq has imposed about 40 decisions on it because of the Kuwait war from the Security Council and has been completely shackled until the present time, so the end of this file means the issuance of a decision by the UN Security Council that is expected to be the beginning of next year to get Iraq out of the problems of Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter.”
He stated that "Iraq was considered an aggressor country, while in fact it is a peaceful country that loves its friends and neighbors", expressing his hope that "all Iraq's disputes will be resolved within Chapter Six by amicable means in truth."
Saleh pointed out that "Iraq has great prospects by its integration into the global economy," explaining that "the isolation in which Iraq lives is very great, and the world's planes still do not reach Baghdad airport except for some regional countries, and this is part of the siege that Iraq is still considered a war zone with insurance and shipping costs in Transfer of technology and in dealing with economic progress.
Saleh stressed "the need for a ten-year development plan that will last for ten years to benefit from oil imports, as we start with the infrastructure and end with income-generating projects in all cases," expecting that "the year 2022 will be a year of progress and prosperity for Iraq and broad positive indicators that begin with the closure of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations." The United States, the end of the Kuwait war reparations, the return to normal economic life, and integration into the international community.
While the economic expert, Basem Antoine, confirmed to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "closing the Kuwait compensation file will restore confidence in Iraq and its investments, in addition to improving its image and reputation among several countries and companies to serve the people of the country, as well as the confidence of foreign citizens in Iraq," noting that "exiting from The seventh item will be followed by some measures, but it is a step forward, and it remains on the efforts of the Central Bank in this process.”
And Antoine indicated that "Iraqi banks will restore their dealings, such as using correspondents from abroad, to achieve great and wide achievements with these banks, such as Al-Rafidain Bank, which is mainly a giant bank, in addition to the need for intermediary banks with Iraq."
He stated, "The value of the amount of compensation will continue after closing the file and placing it in a sovereign fund, to be like the rest of the Gulf countries, and this fund will have rewarding results."
While the academic at Basra University, Nabil Jaafar, confirmed to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Iraq has paid all the compensation imposed on it by the UN Security Council, amounting to 52 billion and 400 million dollars, and therefore the Iraqi government must request that Iraq be removed from Chapter VII to VI and the liberation of its financial accounts Especially the oil revenues that go to the US Federal Bank to deduct the share of Kuwait’s compensation and then go to the Ministry of Finance.”
He stated, "The compensation has ended, and therefore oil revenues, which are revenues in foreign currency, should go to Iraq directly to the Ministry of Finance," stressing the need for "Iraq to ask the Security Council to protect Iraqi funds deposited abroad in international banks."
And he indicated that "the government's directions after this file are to establish a sovereign fund in which the 3% of the oil proceeds that used to go to Kuwait, which sometimes amounted to two billion dollars annually, are deposited, to be invested at home and abroad and be a kind of buffer against the international crises that befall Iraq as one of the countries rentierism".
While the economic analyst Tariq Al-Ansari told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the gains that Iraq achieved from ending the Kuwait compensation file are to reduce the burden on the Iraqi budget related to debt, including Kuwait's unfair compensation against the Iraqi people, because the decision was based mainly by the Security Council on The damaged party without taking into account the causative party with a great exaggeration that is not commensurate with the extent of the damage inflicted on Kuwait,” stressing the necessity of “exiting Iraq from Chapter VII as a result of paying its debts from Kuwait’s compensation 100% and entering it within Chapter VI because Iraq fulfilled its obligations from a legal point of view.” and finances.”
He continued, "The investment of the value of the sums that were paid to Kuwait, estimated at two and a half billion, is through restoring the infrastructure of Iraq, absorbing unemployment and reducing inflation and poverty, which has reached the 7% inflation rate in Iraq, and this is a very large number and has negative repercussions on the life of the homeland, because This inflation should not be more than 1-1.5%, which is acceptable.”
He stressed the need to "put the Iraqi economy on the right track from a scientific and methodological point of view, and restructure the economy with its monetary, financial, investment and oil policies as mentioned in the white paper."
Al-Ansari called on the Iraqi government to take immediate, correct and sound measures since the beginning of next year to absorb unemployment, identify competencies, and put the Iraqi citizen on the right track, while reducing the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to 130 as a first stage, and after three months it must be reduced to 120 so that the citizen can Iraqis are able to meet their basic and daily legal needs.
And economic analyst Osama Al-Tamimi confirmed to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Iraq will return to its normal state after it has finished paying its compensation to Kuwait under the relevant Security Council resolutions approved in 1991, including Resolution 687 to pay the Central Bank 44 million dollars, as the item will leave. The seventh and moves to Article VI of the Charter of the United Nations, and the Iraqi banking program is integrated within the international programme.
He pointed out that "it has become imperative for future governments to invest the financial surplus, which represents the sums deducted from Iraq for the benefit of the United Nations Compensation Fund, on a regular basis, and direct them to the national development wheel to establish various projects that serve the growing economy according to promising economic plans." It amounts to about 5% of the federal budgets.
And the Central Bank of Iraq announced, earlier, the completion of the last remaining installment of Kuwait's compensation, amounting to 44 million dollars.
The bank stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the payment of the last remaining installment of the State of Kuwait's compensation amounting to 44 million US dollars has been completed, and thus Iraq has completed the full payment of the compensation amounts approved by the United Nations Compensation Committee of the UN Security Council under Resolution (687) for the year 1991, with a total of (52.4) billion US dollars for the State of Kuwait.
He added, "It is hoped that ending the payment of compensation will contribute to removing Iraq from Chapter VII, as well as its impact on reintegrating the Iraqi banking system into the global banking system and benefiting from the financial abundance that will be achieved."

https://www.ina.iq/144494--.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:39 am

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: $79 billion in Iraq’s internal and external debt

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Upload_1640329820_807159486
Today, 09:54

Baghdad - INA - Nassar Al-Hajj,

the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, determined today, Friday, the size of Iraq's remaining internal and external debts and the mechanism for their payment.

Saleh said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "as for foreign debts, there is a suspended amount that has not been settled under the Paris Club Agreement to settle Iraq's foreign debt, and it goes back to the so-called debts before 1990, estimated at 41 billion dollars, which requires that the debt is correct. To be discounted by 80% or more under the terms of the Paris Club Agreement, with no more than $8-9 billion.”

He added that "the aforementioned amount appears in the accounting books of four Gulf countries, at a rate of approximately 66%, distributed between Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and the Emirates, and it dates back to the era of the Iran-Iraq war and is expected to be written off by 100% because it is a debt associated with wars and not for development purposes."

He pointed out that "the remaining 34% belongs to eight different countries, and in general it can be said that the sovereign debt on Iraq is divided between the group of Paris Club countries and countries outside the Paris Club, and commercial debts," explaining that "Iraq's foreign debts, especially debts before the year 1990 was settled under the Paris Club Agreement 2004, where it was agreed to write off 80% and more of those debts whose initial estimates at that time approached $ 129 billion, and most of them were written off and the rest of the debt was scheduled for 20 years.

And he indicated that "despite the fact that Iraq made some external borrowings due to financial distress after 2014 as a result of the war on ISIS terrorism and the drop in oil prices and its direct impact on the country's public budgets, the total external public debt subject to repayment obligations today does not exceed 20 billion dollars."

He added, "As for the internal public debt, it is the largest today and amounts to about 50 billion dollars, but it is a debt between government financial institutions exclusively, and it is settled within the internal economic policies, and it is a low-risk debt," noting that "the increase in oil revenues will provide high financial leverage to settle the debts." The remnants of debt and easy choices.

Salih explained: "In light of the foregoing, the public debt components can be re-analyzed as follows: As the internal public debt touched nearly $50 billion, 67% of it goes back to the Central Bank of Iraq with an average annual interest of 3%, while the debt The remainder of it, which must be paid, is about $20 billion.”

He stressed that "recalculating the actual external public debt is $29 billion, and the actual total internal and external debt is $79 billion, and assuming that the gross domestic product for the year 2021 is $178 billion, the ratio of the actual debt to the mentioned output is about 45%, and it is still It is within the safe range of EU standards for stability and growth."

https://www.ina.iq/144578--79-.html

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:49 am

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: $ 5 billion, the size of Iraq’s debts to the World Bank and the IMF

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Upload_1640163225_130788356
22-12-2021, 11:54

Baghdad - conscious - Nassar al-Hajj

Today, Wednesday, Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, determined the size of Iraq's debts to the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.

Saleh said, to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "there is no accurate number of the size of the debt owed by Iraq to the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, because the balance moves in decrease with the payment of the debt package (the installment) in addition to the annual interest, but it does not exceed 5-6 billion dollars. ".

He added, "The loans of the World Bank in particular are long-term and have grace periods of about 6 years, which often extend to about 14 years, and the interests on them are moderate, as they are similar to the interest of the London markets on dollar lending transactions (Liber) in addition to a simple additional percentage representing the bank commission."

https://www.ina.iq/144398--5-.html

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:24 pm

Tariq Harb confirms that the Security Council cannot pass a new resolution regarding the end of Iraqi compensation to Kuwait

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 946708-ce23bb55-a7f4-4cc1-ba07-1403112f1719
Saturday 25 December 2021 08:44

Baghdad / NINA / - Legal expert Tariq Harb confirmed that the Security Council cannot issue a new resolution regarding the end of Iraqi compensation to Kuwait. 

Harb said in a statement: "There is no UN Security Council resolution that includes Iraq's submission to Chapter VII, in order for some to demand that a new UN Security Council resolution include the abolition of submission." 

He pointed out: “There are many decisions issued in accordance with Chapter VII, including the decision on oil for food, which ended and the United Nations Committee on Oil for Lunch was canceled and all Iraq’s debts related to oil for food were paid, and it increased by 55 million dollars. This committee handed over the amount to the Iraqi government since Two years, so that decision is over.”

He continued, "There is the decision on the damages of the second Gulf War, which is called / wrongly / compensation for Kuwait, where there is a committee that deducts the compensation amounts from Iraqi oil imports. We paid compensation, most of it to Kuwait, and we paid millions of these compensations to Jordan and Israel on the basis of the environmental damage caused by burning oil wells. Kuwait, and this ended after the last amount was paid a few days ago, and the decision ended, as was the decision on chemical and biological weapons, which ended first after the inspection committees decided that Iraq was free of these weapons.

And he stated: "There is a decision not to buy Iraqi oil. This ended with the fall of the regime, as we can sell oil to any country in the world and we can buy any weapon from all countries in the world and trade with any country, since we are a sovereign and independent country, and only Paris's debts remain subject to To settle with the creditor countries by agreement, and these and other undisclosed debts were not issued by a UN Security Council resolution, so they still exist, noting that with regard to the Iranian war, no decision was issued to pay compensation from Iraq, but the cease-fire decision mentioned the start of the war from without mentioning compensation.

He explained: "There is a UN Security Council resolution in accordance with Chapter VII issued in June 1981 obligating Israel to pay compensation to Iraq due to the destruction of the Iraqi peaceful nuclear program, noting that previous decisions were issued in accordance with Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, i.e. Articles of the Charter 39 and beyond. Whereas Chapter VII authorizes taking economic and military measures against the countries against which decisions are issued, and one of the most severe decisions is the use of military force to overthrow the previous regime in 2003 AD.”/ Ended 9 

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=946708

https://www.dinardaily.net/t102931-tariq-harb-confirms-that-the-security-council-cannot-pass-a-new-resolution-regarding-the-end-of-iraqi-compensation-to-kuwait

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Who determines the value of the currency? And what are the factors affecting it?

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:52 am

[size=45]Who determines the value of the currency? And what are the factors affecting it?[/size]
[size=45] 2021-12-27 BY SOTALIRAQ[/size]

[size=45]Man has known about money and used it as a medium of exchange for several centuries, due to the multiplicity of his needs and desires resulting from the economic and social development in life. Paper currency was invented.[/size]
[size=45]The value of paper currency does not stem from the ability to convert it into coins (gold and walrus), but rather from the guarantee of the issuing government, while the value of coins comes from the same materials from which they are made, such as gold or silver, whose exchange value was similar to their original value.[/size]
[size=45]The value of the currency refers to the exchange rate of each country, which is determined according to its own currency. The value of the currency was previously determined according to the gold owned by the country, but in 1971 America stopped linking its currency to the dollar, taking advantage of its economic control over the world, and from that moment most of the world currencies have become resident In US dollars instead of gold, and banks determine the amount of currency in circulation and according to the market need, that is, if the amount of currency printed in the market increases without an increase in the volume of services and production in the country, the value of the currency decreases, and this is called inflation, but if the quantity of services and goods increased and the quantity did not change The currency offered in the market increased the value of the currency or increased its purchasing power.[/size]
[size=45]The exchange rate is defined as the number of units of a particular currency that must be paid to obtain one unit of another currency, or it is the number of foreign exchange units that equal one unit of national currency, in other words, the ratio of the exchange of two currencies, one of the two currencies is considered a commodity and the other currency is considered a price for it.[/size]
[size=45]The importance of the exchange rate is that it represents a link between the local economy and the international economy, and is also a determinant of the competitiveness of the local economy.[/size]
[size=45]There are many methods that countries follow to determine the price of their currency, which is the fixed exchange rate and the flexible exchange rate. In the case of the fixed exchange rate method, the government determines the exchange rate for its currency through the central bank, and the price is fixed fixedly, by linking the country’s currency to the currency of another country (the dollar, the euro, or Yen), for example, some Arab Gulf countries link their currency exchange rate to the US dollar, and some other countries link their currency to a basket of currencies such as the State of Kuwait, and therefore the value of the currency is determined through the Central Bank and is not affected by supply and demand.[/size]
[size=45]As for the flexible exchange rate (currency float), in light of this method, the price of currencies in the currency market is determined by supply and demand, meaning if the demand for the currency is high, the value of the currency will increase, and vice versa if the demand is low, the value of the currency will decrease, for example if Iraq’s exports increase To the outside world, those countries will pay the value of those exports in Iraqi dinars, which leads to an increase in demand for it, which leads to a rise in its value and vice versa. Developing countries that rely heavily on imports will depreciate the value of their currency.[/size]
[size=45]It should be noted that the value of the currency does not necessarily reflect the strength of the economy. A country’s currency may be weak, but the economy is strong, for example, the Japanese yen (the value of the Japanese currency is low, in order for exports to global markets to be at a low price, which leads to an increase in demand for it in addition to Low production costs and this leads to attracting foreign investments inside Japan), and the value of the currency in a country may be high and the economy is as modest as the Jordanian dinar. In general, countries seek, through the Central Bank, to keep the price of their currency appropriate for international trade.[/size]
[size=45]In addition to the above, the currency exchange rate has three main functions: A - The standard function, where local producers depend on the exchange rate in order to measure and compare the local prices of a particular commodity with international market prices. B: - Developmental function, the exchange rate is used to develop certain exports to certain regions by encouraging exports. A: - The distributive function, and this function is accomplished through the practice of international trade activities, through which the exchange rate is able to redistribute national income and national wealth among the countries of the world.[/size]
[size=45]The exchange rate is affected by several economic factors, including (interest rate, public budget deficit, foreign exchange reserves, international loans, balance of payments, inflation and the rate of economic growth). As for the non-economic factors that affect the exchange rate, which are turmoil, wars, rumors and news.[/size]
[size=45]Therefore, governments can deal efficiently and effectively with economic and non-economic factors affecting the exchange rate in order to enhance the value of the currency and increase its purchasing power.[/size]
[size=45]Sources[/size]
[size=45]1- Hussein, Ali Khairallah, Al-Mousawi, Rahman Hassan Ali, (2021), measuring the relationship between the exchange rate and the volume of external exchange in Iraq for the period 1990-2018, Journal of the University College of Kufa, Volume (6), Issue (2).[/size]
[size=45]2- Al-Guwaijati, Aws Fakhr Al-Din, Al-Hadidi, Ragheed Hussein, (2021), the effect of quantitative tools of monetary policy in determining the exchange rate in Iraq for the period 1990-2019, Tikrit Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences, Tikrit University, College of Administration and Economics, Volume (17) , issue (55).[/size]
[size=45]3- Al-Mashhadani, Khaled Hammadi, Abdullah, Affa Raha, Nick Amin, (2020), measuring and analyzing the determinants of the parallel exchange rate in Iraq for the period 2003-2018, Tikrit Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences, Tikrit University, Volume (16), Issue (51).[/size]
[size=45]4- Muhammad, Amr Hisham, Hamid, Ahmed Hafez, (2019), the role of financial discipline in maintaining the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, Al-Mustansiriya Journal of Arab and International Studies, Issue (64).[/size]
[size=45]5- Mahdi, Sabah Rahim, Abdul-Hassan, Amal, (2019), the effect of the foreign currency sale window on the exchange rate in Iraq for the period 2004-2016, Al-Muthanna Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences. Volume (9), issue (1).[/size]
[size=45]6- Marzouk, Atef Lafi, Ali, Akram Nehme, (2019), analyzing and measuring the impact of factors that determine the exchange rate in Iraq, Al-Muthanna Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences, Volume (9), Issue (4).[/size]
[size=45]7- Al-Barwari, Muhammad Salman, Samael, Khadija Qadir, (2011), the impact of exchange rate changes in the general level of materials prices in the city of Erbil for the period 1994-2006, Al-Rafidain Development Journal, Mosul University. Volume (33), issue (102).[/size]
[size=45]8- Abbas, Sabah Nouri, (2008), the effect of inflation on the equilibrium exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar for the period 1990-2005, Baghdad College of University Economics. Issue (7).[/size]
[size=45]Researcher
Akram Sami Fayez
MBA
Akramsamy98@gmail.com[/size]
[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2021/12/27/%d9%82%d9%8a%d9%85%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%85%d9%84%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%86-%d9%8a%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%af%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%9f-%d9%88%d9%85%d8%a7-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%85%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85/?fbclid=IwAR2UZZD1yH6XWjq2z8kEdtNPxM9kspQDzEQl1-RWPsNqGx7uEB--Mri2eqE[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:26 am

10 years before the disaster... the Iraqi Finance Minister is fueling anger and fear

POSTED ON 2021-12-28 BY SOTALIRAQ

The Iraqi economy's dependence on oil has become a source of concern

The Iraqi Finance Minister, Ali Allawi, sparked a wave of widespread anger, after his statements about the layoffs of state employees, after 10 years, due to the demise of the oil era, in light of Iraq's dependence on it, in order to finance its financial budgets.

Allawi, a veteran financial expert, said in a press statement, " Oil  will collapse forever after 10 years, and Iraq will lay off its employees, due to the continued dependence on oil, which constitutes more than 90 percent of state revenues."

Although the Iraqi minister’s speech  included the necessity of diversifying the economy’s resources, resorting to non-oil resources, such as tourism, and reviving the private sector, it sparked a wave of widespread resentment among commentators and popular circles, not from the person of the minister; But the arrows of criticism went to the way the economy is managed in the country.

Iraq witnessed   a financial crisis in June 2020, as the government’s first borrowing took place with the aim of financing the salaries of employees and projects for a period of 3 months, and the crisis was renewed in September of that year, when the government was unable to pay salaries and was delayed 45 days, which prompted the House of Representatives to approve the second loan to the government .

white paper

Although the current government, headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced a major project to manage the economy in Iraq, in the medium and long term, within what was known as the “white paper”, but reaching this needs a long time and harsh measures.

The new plan included controlling border crossings, activating the agricultural sector, enhancing the investment environment, and reassuring foreign companies, through concrete measures, as well as reducing the dinar exchange rate, with the aim of encouraging local products.

Experts believe that the economic deterioration that Iraq is witnessing today is not a result of the moment, but rather began since the oil boom five decades ago, when the state relied on oil rents, and neglected the traditional basic sectors of the Iraqi economy, namely agriculture, industry and tourism.

Moreover, during the past years, Iraq witnessed mismanagement and militarization of society, which produced the current dire situation, at a time when the Iraqi economy was able to occupy a position among the strongest economies in the region.

In the same vein, the expert in Iraqi economic affairs, Sarmad Al-Shammari, believes that “the minister’s warnings are known to all, but the most important of them is the launch and establishment of a new phase, of stabilizing the pillars of the Iraqi economy, such as tourism, agriculture, and industry, and setting clear programs, to activate those aspects, which the current government has worked on in parts, but the issue needs more time.”

Al-Shammari added in a statement to "Sky News Arabia" that "the concern and the Iraqi public's interaction with the minister's statements are correct, and stem from the development of the citizen's ability to diagnose, understand the defect, and participate in decision-making."

He pointed to "the need to distance the economy from political problems and partisan disagreements, which have always obstructed development projects and canceled many of them."

defeat oil

Warnings escalated with the advent of cars powered by alternative energy, whether powered by solar energy or any other energy, which means that the demand for crude oil will decrease, which is what the countries of the region are preparing for through a number of projects in this path.

The Iraqi minister faced wide criticism, as activists blamed him for putting the country on the right track, and not only posing problems, which are often known to everyone.

The specialist in Iraqi political affairs, Fadel Abu Ragheef, called for solutions to be put in place to avoid any economic crisis that Iraq might face in the future.

And he said in a tweet to him, "The statements of the Minister of Finance show a dark future for the Iraqi economy. He spoke with disappointing numbers, and waved the emptiness of the country's coffers, and posed problems and did not put solutions in front of them."

He stressed that "his speech calls on the coming governments to seek the assistance of the best economists in the world, and we need to change our economy from rentier to open, and from importers to producers."

Iraq is on the brink of a “serious crisis”... Urgent intervention is required

As for the academic Ahmed Younis, he wrote, “I fully agree with the minister’s statement. The world is heading for a second path, and new policies, and we live on oil, which will reach the peak of global demand by 2030, and decline before 2050.”

So far, Iraq is still on the way to renewing its labor regulations in order to move away from what is described as inherited socialism, which dates back to the Baath Party era from 1968 to 2003.

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2021/12/28/10-%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AB%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7/

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:07 pm

Iraq officially joins the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 19930
Ministry of Foreign Affairs building. "Internet"

12/28/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

On Tuesday, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank approved Iraq's formal accession to it.

The Iraqi ambassador to China, Shorsh Khaled Saeed, said, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Iraqi embassy in Beijing received a letter from the Vice President of the Asian Investment Bank for Infrastructure Ludger Schocknecht, which included obtaining the approval of the Bank's Board of Governors on Iraq's request to join the investment bank." Asian Infrastructure.

He added that "the bank, which is headquartered in the Chinese capital, Beijing, provided dozens of loans to its members from countries inside and outside Asia with the aim of establishing infrastructure projects," noting that "the number of countries acceding to it from all countries of the world reached 104."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27027

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:56 pm

Awesome Master Guru !!   Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

I had already seen this news, but what is impressive with you master guru !!   Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

You react faster when I send you news on Iraq, instead of following the news every day, it seems that I wake you up on the moment of your sleep when I send news on your site !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

I see a lot of distance on the day in sharing your news, as you are our master guru, it seems that you choose the news to upset, and to be right all the way, but it's normal you are our master guru of the forum !! 
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

You are our best master guru to lead us on the dinars, thank you for sharing your knowledge !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:46 am

claud39 wrote:Awesome Master Guru !!   Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

I had already seen this news, but what is impressive with you master guru !!   Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

You react faster when I send you news on Iraq, instead of following the news every day, it seems that I wake you up on the moment of your sleep when I send news on your site !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

I see a lot of distance on the day in sharing your news, as you are our master guru, it seems that you choose the news to upset, and to be right all the way, but it's normal you are our master guru of the forum !! 
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

You are our best master guru to lead us on the dinars, thank you for sharing your knowledge !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Claud (Moose)
Still complaining Claud? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:51 am

Al-Nusairi in a comprehensive analytical dialogue expects macroeconomic indicators and the banking sector in Iraq 2022

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 30044

12/27/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic and banking advisor to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, member of the Banking Advisory Committee in the Central Bank of Iraq and member of the International Union of Arab Bankers, Mr. Samir Al-Nusairi, has been interested for several years in analyzing and diagnosing the challenges facing the Iraqi economy and the banking sector and his proposals for policies, programs and visions to overcome them, in addition to his expectations of the effects and repercussions of economic variables The international community will affect the Iraqi economy in the coming years, especially in 2022. On the occasion of the end of 2021, we conducted a specialized dialogue with him about his predictions for the banking sector and the national economy in 2022, and the Nusayri consultant replied as follows:-

On the occasion of the end of 2021, and in view of the special and new circumstances that our beloved country is going through due to waiting for the formation of the new government after the approval of the election results by the Federal Court and the legitimate popular demands for political and economic change and reform, and because our banks are the first main link in the national economy , we must clarify by analyzing and evaluating the results The initial business of the banks in 2021.

That it faced the challenges of an unstable work environment, the non-performing debts reaching more than (6) trillion dinars, the decline in the prices of shares traded in the Iraqi stock market by (80%), the decrease in the liquidity of some banks to the minimum limits set by the Central Bank, the decrease in the realized revenues and deposits for some banks, and the impact of some The other is the delay in approving the 2021 budget, which affected the investment side of development projects, the legislative deficiencies, the lack of clarity in financial policies, the determinants of instructions that regulate the economic process, and the tax and customs laws and instructions.

Al-Nusairi pointed to the role played by the Central Bank in facing these challenges, leading the banking sector, organizing it and reforming some of its links towards helping it overcome those challenges.

Through its financing procedures and initiatives to stimulate the economy and support banks. And that our banks confirmed their sobriety and strengthened the public’s confidence in them during 2021 and the continuation of their daily activities and work despite the administrative, logistical and technical difficulties, which made an effective contribution to the implementation of the Central Bank’s policy in achieving stability in the banking market and perpetuating internal and external banking operations, which enhanced international confidence in our international banking transactions and appears This is evident when comparing the state of our banks with other countries experiencing the same conditions as happened in Lebanon, Syria and Iran, for example, and this confirms that our banks are moving in the right direction.

Therefore, it requires it to complete its plans for 2022 in the light of the analysis of the results of its activities and activities in light of the current conditions and expectations in 2022 after the formation of the new government and the requirements of the new situation and in accordance with the objectives of the second central bank strategy for the years (2021-2023) with a focus on contributing to the implementation of strategic banking projects Which the Central Bank planned, developed and set its objectives, which are about 15 main objectives and 75 sub-targets (technical, financial, administrative and developmental).

Stressing the need to reach policies and procedures according to their actual needs in the sustainability of their banking products, and to complete the preparation of these plans in coordination with the specialized departments of the Central Bank in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and to develop policies and procedures to meet the major challenges facing banks.

The banks’ completion of their plans for 2022 requires them, under the supervision and control of the Central Bank, to work in quick steps, which is to move the Iraqi banking sector to a sober and developed economic sector that is committed to international regulations, rules and standards for compliance, combating money laundering, financial reporting and risk management, and thus moving from the role of banking to a developmental role and contributing to the revitalization of The economic cycle is to activate and support the financing of small and medium projects and large development projects, through which the building of a solid national economy and sustainable development is achieved, ultimately serving the Iraqi people and their aspirations for a better life.

This requires work in the areas of developing the structural structure of the banking sector, in addition to paying attention to the application of financial stability standards, which are indicators of financial safety such as the capital adequacy ratio, the liquidity ratio, the profitability ratio such as the ratio of profit and net profit to capital, the ratio of return on assets, the ratio of return on shareholders’ equity, the ratio of activity costs and leverage Finance and money investment ratio, in addition to adopting indicators to measure performance efficiency and creating units for statistics, studies, analysis and financial forecasting to indicate monthly, quarterly and annual deviations in the drawn plans. Relevant to revitalizing banking work, especially in the field of credit, bank financing, loans and banking facilities, giving a key role to private banks and involving them in central economic decision-making.

As for the expectations of the effects of changes in the global economy on the Iraqi economy, Al-Nusairi spoke, reviewing the reality of the Iraqi economy, noting that since the first quarter of 2020, the Iraqi economy has faced challenges and stifling economic and financial crises due to changes in the global economy and the slowdown in global economic growth due to the conditions of the American-Chinese conflict, the Corona pandemic and the decline International oil prices in 2020, reaching a drop of more than 70%, economic stagnation, and most countries of the world were affected by these repercussions, which had their effects on the Iraqi economy, and what concerns us is what are the results of these repercussions and what are the expectations, effects and repercussions on the current economic reality in Iraq in 2022.

In the light of the study and analysis, Al-Nusairi expected: the repercussions of the changes in the global economic system on the Iraqi economy in 2022, as follows:-

1 - The economic growth rate will not exceed 3%, the annual inflation rate will exceed 5%, the foreign cash reserve will maintain a level of no more than 65 billion dollars, and the contribution of oil to the gross domestic product will be up to 60%, and it will constitute up to 91% of the revenues of the general budget, and the external debt will be formed And the interior is at 50% of the GDP. As for the growth rate of the gross domestic product at constant prices, it is around 3%

2‐ He sees, with an insightful analytical look at the current economic reality, that we urgently need a radical comprehensive economic change that adopts the following main axes:-

* Re-change the map of national income resources by reducing dependence on oil as a major resource by activating other resources to bring them to 30% within the next ten years of the total resources.

* A radical and comprehensive change of agricultural, industrial, commercial, oil and water policies by adopting local resources in securing food security, encouraging, protecting and supporting the local Arab and Iraqi products, setting programs and strategies in consumer protection, and emphasizing Arab economic integration.

* Supporting, developing and motivating the private sector and benefiting from its capabilities, capabilities, capital and investments in building the national economy and involving it in economic decision-making and management of the economy.

* Develop a new methodology to overcome the challenges of instability in the financial system and the monetary system, and this means developing coordinated and balanced plans to overcome the challenges of monetary policy and the challenges of deficit in non-oil revenue and deficit in the balance of payments and trade balance and increasing the contribution rate of the productive sectors (real economy in GDP).

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27019

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Mazhar Saleh: The government may make changes to the exchange rate, and the dues of Resolution 315 are guaranteed

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:07 am

Mazhar Saleh: The government may make changes to the exchange rate, and the dues of Resolution 315 are guaranteed

12/30/2021 1:09:17 AM  

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Logoblack

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said on Thursday, December 30, 2021, that the next government may make amendments to the 2022 draft budget law, although the project was prepared correctly by the Ministry of Finance, indicating that those covered by Resolution 315 will continue. Disbursing their dues because they approved a law in the 2021 budget

. In an interview followed by the obelisk, Saleh stated that “the budget for next year was prepared in the Ministry of Finance, but there is a constitutional path and it was supposed to be submitted to the Council of Ministers last October to be referred immediately to the House of Representatives, but because of a dissolution Parliament did not have an opportunity to discuss it, and the budget is waiting for the formation of the next government and parliament to be the first law to be discussed.

He added, "The next government will discuss the budget, amend and add and may make changes to the exchange rate according to the oil markets, and may add new projects to the investment budget," noting that "all these things will not be delayed because the budget is prepared correctly, but there are some adjustments here and there that may The next government will do it."

And he continued, "Even if the approval of the budget is delayed, the disbursement will be according to 12/1 of the actual expenses, and those covered by Resolution 315 approved their entitlements in the 2021 budget, and it became a reality and prepared for disbursement," expecting "its disbursement in the 2022 budget. Finance provided that it is legally approved, meaning that if it is approved in the 2021 budget, it will be added in the 2022 budget. If there is no budget, it is likely to be covered by the Financial Management Law.

Mazhar pointed out that "Kuwait's money was deducted from oil money and Iraq's revenues, and these funds will be added to the budget, which makes a good financial space." 

https://almasalah.com/ar/PrintNewspage.aspx?newsid=220496
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank of Iraq takes a decision to improve the performance of banks that are not committed to its reform plan

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:21 am

OH Master Guru !!   Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

You are so focused on me, you forget your members of your forum by choosing your own article, so that you are right !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Try to concentrate Master guru, it will be more beneficial for your group, and above all try to be up to date on the news of the country, but it must be difficult for you when I see your posts that you share !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Claud (Moose)

The Central Bank of Iraq takes a decision to improve the performance of banks that are not committed to its reform plan

December 29, 2021

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Article-164080030332038

The Central Bank of Iraq takes a decision to improve the performance of banks that are not committed to its reform plan

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq hosted, during its session on 12/29/2021, the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and his two deputies. His Excellency the Governor, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb, presented the conditions of the banking sector in light of the reform plan adopted by the Central Bank in early 2021 to reform the sector and the directions of the Board of Directors to take corrective administrative measures for the purpose of compliance by some banks with the controls and instructions before proceeding with legal procedures against them. The attendees supported this approach to ensure that the banks improve their financial conditions and avoid the effects resulting from their negative performance and its reflection on the reputation of the banking sector, despite granting them sufficient periods to improve their conditions and perform their obligations.

The Board decided to stop all banking operations and activities of these banks, while giving them a deadline of three months to improve their performance and secure the necessary liquidity to fulfill their obligations and increase their capital to the required limits. It was stated in the Board of Directors’ decision that banks that are unable to secure what is required of them must merge with other banks, and in the event that the above is not met, the license will be withdrawn and legal measures will be taken against it.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2021/12/29

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1908
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:23 am

claud39 wrote:OH Master Guru !!   Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

You are so focused on me, you forget your members of your forum by choosing your own article, so that you are right !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Try to concentrate Master guru, it will be more beneficial for your group, and above all try to be up to date on the news of the country, but it must be difficult for you when I see your posts that you share !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Claud (Moose)

[...]

And you still complain... LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:24 am

Where is the Iraqi economy? !

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 %D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A

LAST UPDATE 12/30/2021 | 2:45 PM

Books / Qassem Al-Gharawi ||

The total amount that Iraq has paid over the 17 years since 2003 to today amounted to 52.4 billion dollars, which is equivalent to approximately 5 percent of its total oil revenues.

Governmental parties are trying to redirect the funds that were intended to pay compensation towards establishing sovereign funds for the future in which funds will be collected and invested internationally as a fund for generations, but the idea may not be appropriate at the present time, as the additional financial abundance estimated at 2 to 3 billion dollars annually that was allocated For Kuwait’s compensation, it is better to place it in a local development fund that participates in setting up a development program to create profitable and sustainable development projects for the fund and that are outside the authority of the government, and that contribute to strengthening national development plans, instead of the annual borrowing operations that the Iraqi government holds with international parties to pay some of its expenses or spending on projects categorized in balance

Therefore, the payment of compensation to Kuwait provides Iraq with a wider political and economic scope in its international relations at the diplomatic and commercial levels.

Economic crises must be addressed to reduce the damage caused by them, and this is done through; Maximizing the country's non-oil revenues,

Relying on the industry and overcoming the difficulties in front of it.

Reducing imports as much as possible and relying on domestic product by encouraging agriculture and providing soft loans, which provides hard currency for the central bank’s reserves to support internal projects and reduce the volume of debts and their benefits as well as a necessity

Reducing public expenditures and compressing them to the maximum extent to stop the waste of money.

Investment should also be encouraged and the private sector should be allowed to take its leading developmental role in the country.

And seriously consider real alternatives to oil and invest money from the cash flows that are available after the Kuwaiti debts have been paid, which constitute a percentage of the oil revenues.

Activating tourism in Iraq, and adopting a more flexible foreign policy in Iraq's relations with countries, especially America, in order to try to recover the money reserved for Iraq.

The widening gap between expenditures and revenues is widening, and it is heading for a collision in the coming decades because Iraq depends on oil revenues by ninety percent, and this is a disaster because it is the only resource, and the next government should think and plan to find alternatives to oil, considering that the world is currently thinking about using clean energy In the future, which affects the fluctuations and decline of oil prices, funds must also be allocated to complete the large FAO project, which is beneficial to Iraq and is therefore a reliable resource by studying the economic feasibility of this giant project.

https://almaalomah.me/2021/12/30/573725/

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:50 pm

Claude:  Don't be a dick!
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty The speech of the Minister of Finance and its future repercussions Pratha News Agency165 2021-12-30

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:34 pm

[size=36][size=33]The speech of the Minister of Finance and its future repercussions[/size][/size]
Pratha News Agency165[ltr] 2021-12-30[/ltr]

[ltr]Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 61cd4e2da1b0f
[/ltr]

[ltr]Qaisar Al Hashemi ||[/ltr]

[ltr]Through the speech of His Excellency the Minister of Finance, we find the following:[/ltr]
[ltr]1- Expectations are dangerous and should be taken into account, as well as not inevitable[/ltr]
[ltr]2- It turns out that there is the possibility of saving 10 billion dollars annually to import gas to operate power stations, while the Ministry of Oil did not address the burning of local gas, which burns absurdly, and its value doubles this number.[/ltr]
[ltr]3- The treatment of the shortage in salary financing by increasing the exchange rate reflected its effects on the employee and the citizen only, considering that the Ministry of Finance compensated contractors and suppliers for the difference in the exchange rate of the contracts concluded, regardless of the percentage of financial completion of the contract compared to the percentage of the operational advance received, in addition to the fact that banks and parties have fortified itself, in advance, from harming it by changing the exchange rate, because it was aware of the decision about a month before its issuance, and it doubled its profits by buying the dollar at the currency auction in cash or on credit[/ltr]
[ltr]4- The number of employees has nothing to do with good governance only, but rather it is related to the nature of the political system, the number of people’s souls, the administrative system in which the state operates, whether it is an electronic system, the governance of procedures, the prevailing political culture and norms, the level of integrity of leaders and decision-makers, as well as the growth of the private business sector in the country and the volume of foreign investments Directly in the country on the ground[/ltr]
[ltr]5- There is another point of view that should be taken into account and worked on from now on through future dependence on oil and its derivatives in the production of electric power, and what the industry, agriculture and irrigation sectors need from mechanization and equipment, considering that oil, according to the expectations of the Minister of Finance, will be worthless and therefore all its extraction will also be low. Because it is directly proportional to the value and prices of oil globally[/ltr]
[ltr]6- We must immediately start training and qualifying local cadres to specialize in the extraction and production of oil and its derivatives to provide production costs in preparation for total dependence on oil production in the service sectors to provide the funds allocated to sustain them and import the resources for their operation.[/ltr]
[ltr]7- Not accepting any future project that does not depend on oil energy as a raw material for operation, because it will be cheaper, safer and more economical locally.[/ltr]
[ltr]8- Starting preparations for the establishment of the largest industrial complexes for the production of wheels, mechanisms and equipment that operate on oil energy and its derivatives in partnership or by purchasing their production lines from the leading industrial countries in these industries because we are not bound by a pattern of industries whose operation and operation depends on imported energy[/ltr]
[ltr]9- Activating the Silk Road through Iraq and liberating it from political and partisan domination, randomness and dwarfing[/ltr]
[ltr]10- The number of retirees is also related to the number of people’s souls and has nothing to do with the number of employees, because the people and foreign refugees if they do not receive pension salaries, they will receive monthly health, social and recreational insurance amounts.[/ltr]
[ltr]11- The issue of levying electricity wages and others is related to the type, level and stability of the service provided and the transformation of levy into electronic or investment levying away from the current mechanism in which the employee and investor of the collection are considered a partner of the abstaining citizen in not achieving it or embezzling it.[/ltr]
[ltr](We have to interact dynamically with expectations and manage risks and interact with them in the privacy of our situation and capabilities, and not in a unilateral way that depends on Western or external stereotypical thinking, whose vision is based on its reality and capabilities, which inevitably and in reality differ from what we have. His financial budget, so why should we look for alternative energy sources when we have free energy sources, and why do we grant a partnership in revenues and oil industries, which are our property, such as future petrochemical projects, phosphates, sulfur and silica, which will have a future and a financial return greater than oil, except for partnerships with international technical authorities specialized in establishing such projects[/ltr]
[ltr]This does not mean not keeping pace with industrial and environmental developments and working on building nuclear power reactors and building infrastructure for the use of alternative energy such as road networks, bridges, energy transmission, the electronic administrative system, an attractive investment system, and a legislative environment to protect investments that is protective and encouraging, and most importantly of all, keeping parties away from the economic decision because they work in a way Extortion and unsystematic benefit, even at the expense of the failure of the experiment and emptying it of its content, and they have to turn into honest national investors, not fatwas, to collect retreats and commissions and protect deviations.[/ltr]
[ltr]It seems that the European and global work environment and its doctrine, in which the Minister of Finance lived and grew up, made him think and proceed through the visions, ideas and adoptions of those countries only. In addition, most countries of the world do not have the European capabilities and the major industrialized countries of nuclear reactors or infrastructure ready to shift towards alternative energy, such as African countries, Latin America and others. Therefore, the situation will not be so bad, but we must take the warnings of the Minister of Finance seriously. Seriously and with great interest and adopting the White Paper as a stable basis that will be supported and developed even if governments change towards a stable and growing economy[/ltr]
[ltr]ـــــــــ[/ltr]

[ltr]http://burathanews.com/arabic/economic/405115
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:01 pm

Dollar exchange rates in local markets today

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 30078

12/30/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

The selling prices of the dollar stabilized, today, Thursday, in the local markets.

And the selling prices of the dollar were 148,000 dinars per 100 dollars, while the purchase prices of the dollar were 147.750 dinars per 100 dollars, which are the same prices recorded by local markets yesterday, Wednesday.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27040

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor talks about the possibility of changing the dollar exchange rate in next year's budget

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:18 am

[rtl]Al-Kazemi's advisor talks about the possibility of changing the dollar exchange rate in next year's budget[/rtl]

12/31/2021 12:20

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 59813

Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, stated that the next government will amend the 2022 budget, despite it being properly prepared by the Ministry of Finance to be one of the first tasks of the new government, indicating that those covered by Resolution 315 will continue to disburse their dues because they approved a law in the 2021 budget. .

Saleh said in an interview: " the next budget year , prepared by the Ministry of Finance but there is a constitutional path and was supposed to be submitted to the Council of Ministers in October last to be referred immediately to the House of Representatives, but because of the dissolution of parliament there were not an opportunity for discussion, and the budget is waiting The formation of the next government and parliament to be the first law to be discussed.”

He added that "the next government will discuss the budget, amend and add, and may make changes to the exchange rate according to the oil markets, and may add new projects to the investment budget," noting that "all these things will not be delayed because the budget is prepared correctly, but there are some adjustments here and there that may be made. by the next government.”

And he continued, “Even if the approval of the budget is delayed, the disbursement will be according to 12/1 of the actual expenses, and those covered by Resolution 315 approved their entitlements in the 2021 budget and it became a reality and prepared for disbursement,” expecting “its disbursement in the 2022 budget. Finance provided that it is legally approved, meaning that if it is approved in the 2021 budget, it will be added in the 2022 budget. If there is no budget, it is likely to be covered by the Financial Management Law.

Mazhar indicated that "Kuwait's money was deducted from oil money and Iraq's revenues, and these funds will be added to the budget, which makes financial space available."

http://iraqtoday.com/news/58564/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%85?fbclid=IwAR2pfMk6_7FcduO1mn6TBIZVaQuuloXJmOzbQ8EdIYTiRm7w_67HQ_hKkd4
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:28 am

A repeat of an article you have already posted here Claud? LOL

Here's another along the same lines. Do take notice of the words "may" in the one(s) you posted and the word "should" in this one. The words matter Claud.

Politicians can talk and argue all they want, but as you know, the CBI sets the rate.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nassif: The poor are affected by the rise in the dollar exchange rate, and it must be reduced in the 2022 budget

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Image

Economie- 31-12-2021 09:34 AM

Representative Alia Nassif renewed her demand to amend the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and to make an amendment to it by the government in the financial budget for the year 2022.

And she said in a statement issued today, Friday, "We have previously called for restoring the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to what it was in the past, after the rise in oil prices in global markets and the absence of a need to maintain the new exchange rate."

She explained that "those affected by the increase in the price of the dollar and the decrease in the price of the dinar are the poor and toiling class who do not find their daily food," noting that "the government should make adjustments to the budget for next year and reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and return it to the previous price."

https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=296066

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty 2nd High Level Arab Regional Dialogue on WTO Accessions, 7-9 February 2022

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:50 pm

OH MASTER GURU !! you who know everything, and who is right about everything !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Why the continuity of progress on the WTO ??  question  if they are already trading across the world, except between the world of the Middle East who can trade among themselves according to the value of the Arab currency between them, and not on the dollar value for Iraq to do foreign trade except the Middle East !!

Claud (Mosse)

2nd High Level Arab Regional Dialogue on WTO Accessions, 7-9 February 2022

As a follow up to the first High-Level Regional Dialogue on WTO Accessions for the Arab region held last year, the Secretariat will organize the second Regional Dialogue, in collaboration with the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) and the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) on 7-9 February 2022. This event will be virtual.

[size=38]High-Level Regional Dialogue on WTO Accessions for the Arab Region[/size]
Arab Perspectives on WTO Accessions and the Multilateral Trading System
 Virtual event (Arabic interpretation provided)
8-10 NOV 2020

Introduction

The High-Level Regional Dialogue on WTO Accessions for Arab countries will take place from 8 to 10 November 2020.  The activity is organized by the WTO Secretariat, in partnership with the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) and the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB). The activity, which takes place virtually via Zoom, will focus on "Arab Perspectives on WTO Accessions and the Multilateral Trading System".
The Arab region comprises eight acceding governments (Algeria, Comoros, Iraq, Lebanese Republic, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Syrian Arab Republic), accounting for more than one third of on-going WTO accessions. Four Arab countries (the Kingdom of Jordan, the Sultanate of Oman, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Yemen) have acceded to the WTO since its establishment in 1995.
The High-Level Regional Dialogue is organized in direct response to the increasing interest from Members and Arab Observers to advance the ongoing accession processes in the region.  Specific objectives of the activity are:    
1.       To increase participants’ knowledge of the WTO accession process, accession-related rules, and the state-of-play of Arab accessions;
2.       To facilitate acceding governments and Article XII members to share experiences and lessons learned from the accession process;
3.       To identify and mobilize technical assistance support to facilitate and accelerate ongoing Arab accessions in collaboration with development partners.
On 9 November, there will be a special event (Session 4) to commemorate Oman's 20th anniversary of WTO membership.
English and Arabic interpretation is provided for the entire duration of the High-Level Dialogue.

DAY 1: Sunday, 8 NOVEMBER 2020

11: 00-11: 30 CET / 14: 00-14: 30 GST

High-level Opening Session

Moderator:

·         Ms. Maika Oshikawa, Director, Accessions Division, WTO

Speakers:

·          Welcoming Remarks by H.E. Dr Abdulrahman A. Al Hamidy,  Director General Chairman of the Board, AMF
·         Remarks by Ambassador Alan Wolff, Deputy Director-General, WTO
Speech

·         Remarks by Eng. Mohammad Jamal Alsaati, Director General, Regional Hub and Center of Excellence of Dubai, IsDB
Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Clip_image001
11: 30-12: 15 CET / 14: 30-15: 15 GST

Session 1: WTO Accession Fundamentals and State of Play: Overview and Procedures

Speakers:

·         Ms. Mena Hassan, Legal/Economic Affairs Officer, Accessions Division, WTO
 Presentation

Objectives: to increase participants’ knowledge of the WTO accession process and accession-related rules; and to update the participants on the state-of-play

12: 15-12: 30 CET / 15: 15-15: 30 GST - Short Break

12: 30-14: 00 CET / 15: 30-17: 00 GST

Session 2: Economic Performance of WTO Arab countries: Economic Diversification and Structural Reform in Post COVID-19 Pandemic Era

Speakers:

·         Dr Heba Abdel Monem, Chief, Studies & Statistics Division, AMF
 Presentation

·         Dr. Mohamed Ismail. Economist, AMF
 Presentation

·         Dr Imed Drine, Lead Economist (MENA and Europe), Country Strategy and Cooperation Department, IsDB
 Presentation

·         Dr Bassem Haikal, Country Economist, Country Strategy and Cooperation Department, IsDB
 Presentation

Objectives: to share with participants recent developments in Arab economies and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.

DAY 2: Monday, 9 NOVEMBER 2020

11: 00-12: 15 CET / 14: 00-15: 15 GST

Session 3: Round Table Discussion on "Experience sharing and Lessons Learned from WTO Accession"

Moderator:

Presentation

Speakers

·         Ms Nidhal Sebri, Director, Ministry of Trade, Iraq
·         Dr. Linda Qassem, Lebanon’s Accession to WTO Coordinator, Ministry of Economy and Trade
·         Mr. Sharmarke Abdi Jama, Senior Trade Advisor, Ministry of Trade, Somalia
·         Ambassador Ali Ibn Abi Talib Abdelrahman Mahmoud, Permanent Representative of Sudan to the UN
·         Mr. Mohammed Hmaidan, Ministry of National Economy, Palestine

Article XII Members:

·         Mr. Zaher Al-Qatarneh, Assistant Secretary General Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply, Kingdom of Jordan
·         Mr. Khalid Al-Habsi, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Investment, Sultanate of Oman
Objectives: Experience sharing session between Acceding Governments and Article XII Members.

12: 15-12: 30 CET / 15: 15-15: 30 GST - Short Break

13: 00-14: 30 CET / 16: 00-17: 30 GST

Session 4: Commemorating Oman’s 20th anniversary of WTO Membership

Moderator:

·         Ms. Hilda Ali Al-Hinai, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Sultanate of Oman to the WTO, Permanent Mission of Oman to the UN and other international organizations  

Speakers:

·         H.E. Qais bin Mohammed Al- Yousef, Minister of Commerce, Industry and Investment Promotion, Sultanate of Oman (video message) (TBC)
·         H.E. Maqbool Ali Sultan, Former Minister of Commerce and Industry and Chief Negotiator of Oman's accession to the WTO (video message)
·         Ambassador Munir Akram, Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations in New York and Former Chairman of the Working Party of Oman's Accession to the WTO
·         Ambassador Peter Allgeier, Former US Deputy Trade Representative
 Statement

·         Mr. Arif Hussain, Former Director of the Accessions Division, WTO
Objectives: to commemorate Oman's 20th Anniversary of WTO Membership and share experiences with other Article XII Members and Acceding Governments

DAY 3: Tuesday, 10 NOVEMBER 2020

11: 00-12: 30 CET / 14: 00-15: 30 GST

Session 5: Identification of Technical Assistance and Support for Arab Acceding Governments

BIENNIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND TRAINING PLAN 2020 - 2021

Moderator:

·         Mr. Samer Seif el Yazal, Head of the Arab and CEECAC Regional Desk, ITTC, WTO
 Presentation

Speakers:

·         Ms. Miho Shirotori, Head, Trade Negotiations and Commercial Diplomacy Branch, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
 Presentation

·         Dr. Mohammad Saeed, Senior Trade Facilitation Adviser, Trade Facilitation and Policy for Business, International Trade Centre (ITC)
 Presentation

·         Mr. Ratnakar Adhikari, Executive Director, Enhanced Integrated Framework
·         Dr Jaalelddine Ben Regeb, Director, Economic Department, AMF
 Presentation

·         Dr Imed Drine, Lead Economist (MENA And Europe), Country Strategy and Cooperation Department, IsDB
·         Mr. Nazar Diab, Senior Market Integration Specialist, Country Strategy and Cooperation Department, IsDB
Objectives: to help identify technical assistance and support needs for Arab Acceding Governments with the relevant stakeholders and development partners

12: 30-12: 45 CET / 15: 30-15: 45 GST- Short Break

12: 45-14: 00 CET / 15: 45-17: 00 GST

Session 6: Trade for Peace

Moderator:

·          
Ms. Vicky Chemutai, Trade Economist, World Bank

Speakers:

·         Dr. Michael Ferrantino, Lead Trade Economist, World Bank
 Presentation

·         Ambassador Omar Hilale, Permanent Representative of Morocco to the United Nations in New York and Chairman of the Working Party of Iraq
 Presentation

·         Prof. Luigi Narbone, Director, Middle East Directions, European University Institute, RSCAS/EUI
 Presentation

Objectives: several Arab acceding governments are fragile and conflict affected. This session will exhibit how trade can be an important vehicle for peace.
14: 00-14: 15 CET / 17: 00-17: 15 GST

Closing Session

Speakers:

·         Dr. Jaalelddine Ben Regeb, Director, Economic Department, AMF
·         Mr Syed Husain Quadri, Acting Director, Country Strategy and Cooperation, IsDB
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:51 pm

claud39 wrote:OH MASTER GURU !! you who know everything, and who is right about everything !!  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2834342768

Why the continuity of progress on the WTO ??  question  if they are already trading across the world, except between the world of the Middle East who can trade among themselves according to the value of the Arab currency between them, and not on the dollar value for Iraq to do foreign trade except the Middle East !!

Claud (Mosse)

Claud,

No one is saying that ascending at the WTO is a bad thing, but it has nothing to do with changing the exchange rate.

claud39 wrote:if they are already trading across the world, except between the world of the Middle East who can trade among themselves according to the value of the Arab currency between them, and not on the dollar value for Iraq to do foreign trade except the Middle East !!

You aren't even making sense any more. If you are looking for what's being traded between Iraq and other countries, one only has to look.

Lets take Canada for example:

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Scree697

https://www.international.gc.ca/country-pays/fact_sheet-fiche_documentaire/iraq-irak.aspx?lang=eng&_ga=2.224758170.168890736.1640205950-1149324805.1640205950

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Scree698
And the list goes on...

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/exports/iraq

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Qtastictrump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 Empty State Of Law: Foreign Wills Impose An Economic Blockade On Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:38 pm

Sorry my master guru RamblerNash!!

How hard it is for you to follow the news on Iraq, and to put the truth for your members of your forum!! I will update you!!
You know that Al-Sadar doesn't want Al-Malaki in the new government, that's one of the important things that delays the parade!!
Here is an article that you should read instead of focusing on gurus, the news is given every day, not like you are doing now, the latest news was from February 3rd, that is a void until yesterday, I did not notice if your guru had taken a break, good I'm going back to my land!!
Dear members make your own opinion, and your own research!!

PS:
As usual you will send a negative message!!
  Especially since you are the expert in the field!!

Claud (Moose)

[size=38]State Of Law: Foreign Wills Impose An Economic Blockade On Iraq[/size]

02/07/2022

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86

information / special
A member of the State of Law coalition, Adel Maneh, confirmed on Monday that the white paper that the current government spoke about is the demand of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Mana said to the "Information" agency, "The foreign will that wants to impose a new siege on Iraq, but in a different economic way, by raising the dollar exchange rate and decreasing the Iraqi currency," noting that "what the government has prepared are recommendations for the World Bank."
He added, "The only solution to return the exchange rate to what it was previously is for politicians to be stripped of their own benefits, and thus look at the people and try to meet their service requests," noting that "when we reach the stage of gradualism away from political benefit, then we can say there is a group Government measures, including adjusting the exchange rate.”
A member of the State of Law coalition explained that “the exchange rate is not the only requirement as much as it represents a part of the government movement that should be towards the Iraqi people,” noting that “the white paper that the current government, the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq spoke about is a requirement of the World Bank and the IMF.” International Monetary”Done/25 SR

https://almaalomah.me/2022/02/07/581025/
By the way don't forget what is happening now, master guru!!

Claud (Moose)

2nd High Level Arab Regional Dialogue on WTO Accessions, 7-9 February 2022

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:42 am

claud39 wrote:Sorry my master guru RamblerNash!!

How hard it is for you to follow the news on Iraq, and to put the truth for your members of your forum!! I will update you!!
You know that Al-Sadar doesn't want Al-Malaki in the new government, that's one of the important things that delays the parade!!
Here is an article that you should read instead of focusing on gurus, the news is given every day, not like you are doing now, the latest news was from February 3rd, that is a void until yesterday, I did not notice if your guru had taken a break, good I'm going back to my land!!
Dear members make your own opinion, and your own research!!

PS:
As usual you will send a negative message!!
  Especially since you are the expert in the field!!

Claud (Moose)

RamblerNash wrote:
Fosse wrote:Thanks Claud for the Welcome,  Yes, I have noticed RamblerNash does like to attack different opinions but Im sure from his perspective he believes he is helping.  A correction to your observation from my perspective is:  Although he owns this site in NO way is he my master guru. I do enjoy your posts on the information from a new country coming into a world arena, it has to been done to achieve world peace.  Trying to get us all on the same page of communication is not a small feat.  I also look forward to the RV being part of this equation that gives all people and countries sovereignty that wish to participate. Be well and thanks again.
Fosse,

Welcome To DinarDaily!

By the way, I'm not the owner of this site.

Claudia wrote:Claude:  Don't be a dick!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:33 am

Claud might want to consider what a totally incompetent government they have.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:27 pm

I have not been active in a while, only popping in now and again. However I have done much research and if you search the archives, you will find detailed explanations on how all this works. Much of the articles posted here are either actually from years ago, or a restating of conditions that have not changed in years. In that line, the below is from the May 2022 WTO Accessions Newsletter:

Iraq's accession team is in regular contact with the Secretariat regarding the documentation necessary to resume the Working Party, which last met informally in November 2017. As soon as the documentation is received, Ambassador Omar Hilale (Morocco) will undertake consultations regarding the timing of the next Working Party.  

The Secretariat continues to coordinate with the International Trade Centre (ITC) which is implementing the EU's "Strengthening the Agriculture and Agri-food Value Chain and Improving trade policy in Iraq" (SAAVI) project, to support the Government of Iraq in its efforts to reactivate the accession process.

What is very clear in the article is that absolutely nothing has been done regarding accession in over five years. Zero, Zip, Zilch. In fact, there has been no meaningful progress since 2008. BTW, they appeared to be several years away then. Since the Ministerial Conference was just held in June, the earliest Accession might occur would be 2024.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2805820865  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2805820865  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2805820865  Totally Frustrated and Sad  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum