Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140

Go down

Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140  Empty Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140

Post by 1alaskan Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 am

Kurdish source: We have agreed with Baghdad to restore land to its owners in Kirkuk

01-11-2011 | () - 01-11-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - لتفعيل تنفيذ المادة 140 Add a comment - Talabani prepares to submit a draft of the Iraqi parliament to activate the implementation of Article 140

(« («Middle East»)

Erbil: Shirzad Shaikhani

رى. As part of efforts Kurdish leadership to give impetus to the implementation of Article 140 relating to normalization of the situation of the disputed territories, especially Kirkuk, preparing the Iraqi president, Jalal Talabani, to provide a special project to restore the administrative boundaries of the provinces covered by Article 140, known as the disputed areas, prior to the issuance of decisions and decrees of the system the former, which withheld much of the administrative units of the Iraqi provinces, and caused other provinces.

». This project comes within the framework of the efforts of the Kurdish delegation which held talks in Baghdad during the recent period on the outstanding issues, where Dr Fuad Hussein, President Barzani's Chief, to the «President Talabani is currently engaged to collect the decisions of the Revolutionary Command Council dissolved, and the presidential decrees that issued under the previous regime, to be submitted within one project to the Iraqi Council of Representatives, to repeal the law, since those decisions issued by the Revolutionary Command Council was the force of law . Under those decisions have been deducted and administrative units (districts and areas) of the limits of a number of provinces, including the (Diyala, Kirkuk, Mosul, Irbil and Sulaymaniyah) and some of the central governorates (Kerbala and Anbar), and caused without their provinces of origin, in order to change the demographic reality, in the framework of the policy of Arabization and ethnic cleansing practiced by the former regime.

. A source in the Kurdish delegation told «Middle East» that during the negotiations of the government delegation in Baghdad last week, it was agreed to return the territory to the hundreds of citizens who were seized, including agricultural land, especially from the Turkmen and the Kurds in Kirkuk province, and this was one of the most important demands Turkmen During the last period. في». In the meantime, a source in the Office of the Presidency of the Territory on «that the Turkmen submitted several demands to the President of the Region, Massoud Barzani, during his recent visit to Kirkuk, including making changes to the level of administration officials to maintain, and give the Turkmen some security positions, and increase the number in the formations of the police force local, and stop the abuse on their property and lands, to the demand side of the president of the province to defend their national rights at the center, has promised to Turkmen of Kirkuk, Barzani meet all their demands ».

The Turkmen Front, in the words of Vice-Chairman, has pledged to stop its hostility to the Kurds, and to engage them in a strong alliance in the future, and the transfer of the site «Spha» Kurdish of the MDC opposition, Ali Hashim Mukhtar oglu, vice president of the Turkmen Front, said: «After the leader's visit Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, asked the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to visit the province of Kirkuk, and this is not against Barzani, but there are many problems that are supposed to solve the Iraqi prime minister, and we stress that the Turkmen Front is looking forward to a real alliance between the Turkmen and the Kurds in Iraq, and it will not antagonize the Kurds anymore, and the front declares expressed remorse for the hostility that passed between them during the past few years ».

الأطراف السياسية في المحافظة. To that in his first visit to Kirkuk since taking his new job as envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, he met Martin Kobler, the envoy of UNAMI in Iraq, the day before yesterday, administrators in the building of Bureau county, and discussed with the proper Tauran, President of the Provincial Council, the overall current situation in the province, especially the outstanding issues that need the support of all parties, particularly the UNAMI mission, to bridge the gap in views between the political parties in the في محافظة كركوك». The head of the provincial council in a statement after his meeting with Martin Kobler: «This is the first visit Kubler since assuming his duties, we have discussed all the current issues in the province, and how the United Nations role in finding solutions to these issues, by opening channels of dialogue new between the parties political in Kirkuk, and putting them on the table for serious dialogue construction, in order to reach a consensual processors for each outstanding problems in the province of Kirkuk ». http://www.sotaliraq.../#axzz1cQJjsJJT

Read more: http://translate.goo...g#ixzz1cQKWBWsp

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum