Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl

4 posters

Go down

PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl Empty PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl

Post by soulwarriorone Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 pm

PTR CALL 10-31-11 Monday with Tony and Dan

DebTarHeelGirl

DAN States - Trying to pull together info that makes sense… not that we don't know whats going on. Started speculation of dinar moving forward knowing things would get crazy at the end…now we are going thru a gag situation....? Don't know if its the truth and its not happening, or ppl just aren't saying anything.

TONY states – I am real excited and still feel we are in the delivery room and all I hear Shabibi says he IS going to keep his word – NO BAD NEWs not one stopping it – it was some practice runs over the weekend and today is young…still lots of time for things to happen today…WAIT and see its being delivered right now…

DAN States – no negative things at all - just crazy stuff in the news – what’s irritating I know we will have mis info...man, you'd think we can depend on something

CHIEF States – last few days Japan had to stop their currency from strengthening and it was a good thing. Articles today state the Central banks taking center stage. Fed meeting on Wed. Bernanke will have a conference on that as well. GDP a lot stronger today than expected…reserves banks making interest rates decisions...believe its all tied in.... all fed banks making monetary policies...what we are seeing world wide...Euro union billions pushed out from where ??/ we don't know.. Sounds like a lot of things are really happening in the currency world. G20 summit at the end of this week. Stay positive all sounds and looks positive. Will see it soon enough…

TONY states its all related – what’s going on in Japan economy, Tsunami cause, and with the revalue of the Japan currency this week, this would be good so they could get a better return- reason for everything…so it all works together…

GARY STATES – this is a fluid process and Dr.Todd says it is in the banks hands, IMF and BIS will make sure everyone gets what maximum that they can get – Dr/ Todd says its here and we are in a wait and watch mode= .it is here but no one is saying within the next hour but just watching it come to fruition...trying to be very upbeat cause of all we are seeing... bank calls today or tomorrow? We are still within our timeframe between now and midweek… Just don't want everyone running out there. Have to be cautious. Heard lots before, but not from the sources we are hearing from now.

DAN States - all kidding aside...Financial people on all levels saying it is taking place but yet confused… I firmly believe everything won't be lined up until the last hour before its done. Its supposed to be quiet. I don't like it when they say the next 3 or 4 hours for 3 or 4 days. Like the quiet better than all the confusion and talk…. doesn't make sense everyone is waiting for the next hour and we all have pre-notice…Rumor dealers were given 48-72 hours notice and any moment they would be asked to stop selling. Dan spoke to Ty this a.m. Asked him about this. Said they were given no notice. Don't think they would ever get notice or a timeline. Ty said They will just shock us.

TONY states - Frank of Dinar Banker said if you have a 5M $ transaction, he would fly into the nearest airport that had two separate airlines. A person or group who has enough to equal $5M. ( NOTE FROM DEB – remember they require purchase receipts for all dinar purchase to cash out – banks or other brokers will not)

…… continued discussion of their cash out procedures and stuff……..

DAN ASKS TONY if he feels we will see something this afternoon- TONY states YES he feels we will see this TO-DAY…No only what Shabibi said about salary increase but Saturday notifications were sent out telling people when they could look forward to it – and if it’s not done Today that’s why a C section on THURSDAY...and that came from a pretty good guy….

CALLER (after a long testimony of how he got dinar) States Concerned it won't happen until December because of what Shabs said about the end of the year. Their end of the year, or calendar year?.. like it to happen sooner than later and so i think it could happen in NOV…

DAN States - yes it is safe and most want it today…

TONY STATES - If it doesn't happen today, you're right it will happen tomorrow. And then there's always Wed & Thurs. I really believe we have arrived, may not be able to bring the baby home today…. Definitely by Thursday. .but believe the pregnancy is about over we feel we have arrived...and definitely by Thursday...we are in the week for real!

……continued callers stating their views on if this is coming or not plans of same……

GARY States – everything we are told it is in the hands of the banks and in the process of activating it– we are in a sit and wait mode – the UST, CBI and Iraq have completed everything & we are in the wait mode watching …all are… DR Todd says it’s up to the banks to notify people...no announcement - also said that once it is ready at the banks they will call their customers and first institutions start working it and then private bankers calling their peeps and then finally we will be able to go and cash in ...to prevent an onslaught on the banks

CALLER asks: that’s good...in the banks hands...no reversal, right?

TONY States - .let me clarify...the process in what we have been hearing is that the process has been done and takes one guy to say "go" and they did a couple of test runs this past weekend and final things being done today and then the switch will be flipped

CALLER asks: Do u know who is flipping the switch?

TONY STATES - Iraq as done all they were supposed to do. Shabs has given green light. We have known that for some time. Look for IMF, BIS or UST. Someone there will flip the switch.

……continued callers stating their views on if this is coming or not plans of same……

CHIEF States – Spoke with a guy from Iraq in Baghdad area on SKYPE JUST NOW – they are building a bank of Iraq on the base and HE and his boss just invested in the Dinar and was told the deal was just a matter of time they will be worth a bunch so BUY WHAT YOU CAN NOW CAUSE IT WON'T BE LONG...PER AN IRAQI…and the bank will be completed soon… for a local to invest in this...hmmmmmm......I told him he'd see the guy tomorrow and give us a time frame… That’s fresh off the burner from Iraq. If that’s not positive news, I don't know what is… hot off the press 9pm in Iraq

DAN States - yes we are hearing all good news and its moving forward...did not hear anything that we have not had progress or delayed...stalled etc...so that is why I stay positive

TONY STATES – everybody still says this is done completed process… just waiting for a flip of the switch if not today by Thursday – do believe today is our day. If it gets close to bank closing, believe you could have money in hand tomorrow. Don't think it’s going till Thurs. All numbers look good, I'm still excited.. took my shower and my dinar ready keys in my hand ...I’m ready

TONY States - to a caller that is out of unemployment and depressed – HE STATES let me say this, based on your situation and everyone out there. The reason I try to give you as much info as I can in the time frame want to give you enough to give you hope. Stay involved, don't get depressed, we are THAT close. The day isn't done the week isn't done. Your opportunity is here and you're closer to having a life changing experience than not. Know that you do have a way out. A rescue boat is on the way to save you from drowning. You have a way. That should bring hope.

CALLER asks – Dan when do YOU think this is going to be born?

DAN States - I think this was supposed to be months ago, been attempted to be coordinated over the last weeks, and think it needed to happen yesterday… I don't have a time. Just know every week is the time it should be. Stuck with others guidelines… Gov's banks etc. need this to happen… What in the world has taken so long, I don't know. Believe it’s right around the corner. Will be shocked when it finally happens. When you're on the board and we announce the rate, etc. you're not going to believe it.

TONY States - thanks to all for being on the call. If GolferDan has the radio on later, maybe we'll pop on later. Or low and behold if we have a complete birth, we will be making announcements all over the place. Have a good day, a good week. Don't think we can go past Thursday.
Ilikeyou
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl Empty Re: PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl

Post by Dinar4silver Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:26 pm

soulwarrioron,

Thank you for taking the time to post the PTR call.

Now we just need that darn baby to come home to Papa!

Good luck with the RV!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl Empty Re: PTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl

Post by silkysand Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:soulwarrioron,

Thank you for taking the time to post the PTR call.

Now we just need that darn baby to come home to Papa!

Good luck with the RV!

Silkysand aligns the CIGARSPTR Monday transcript from debtarheelgirl 949729897
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:51 pm

I hope this is the RV or RI we've ALL been looking 4, b/c if it isn't, someone is gonna have to put all their cigars back in the box, or, package-Shame 2 have them dry out-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum