Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21

Go down

frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 Empty MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:29 pm

MZ:  There is a tremendous amount of anticipation again but nothing has moved yet today. I am hearing they are expecting a movement of funds from now to midday tomorrow from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to.

MZ: I don’t have anything yet coming out of Europe or Hong Kong. Hong Kong and Asia will be coming online soon for Wednesday. I am hoping to have more news for you by the morning stream.

MZ: After afternoon meetings….From Redemption Center Contacts they are once again expecting to work this weekend.

MZ: They are hearing there is a tremendous amount of pressure to finish everything and they want people in the banks before the end of the month. So it looks like a mad dash and there is something big happening.

MZ: The news today has been very good. They are expecting something to drop tonight or early tomorrow. We are all at the edge of our seats….hang on.

Isaac N PERU, [21.09.21 16:22]Hello hope all good , as I always say nothing happens Monday ….In Zurich tomorrow I will have news of where are we , still no liquidity , take care , keep you posted.

Member: Who is Isaac?

Member:  Isacc says he hopes to have good news - he is a whale and will be one of the first to go - he is not an intel provider - he is a currency holder waiting to be contacted

Just a thought and question when the RV happens what happens to fiat money in checking and savings accounts does it convert to USTN 1 to 1

Member:  Just had this from fleming...There was a meeting in Reno yesterday and they called in some people to exchange. When they got there 98% were arrested.

Member: So you are saying we should expect money the next couple of days as patriots waiting for the QFS and Nesara?

MZ: Based on what I am hearing now…yes. But at the same time we have heard this before so manage your expectations. Do I believe we are close?  Absolutely.

Member: Noone gets paid until Iraq does its thing

MZ: I expect those to go at the same time.

Member: If you get the notification information will you let us know right away even if its not your regular stream time?

MZ: Absolutely I will come screaming on…wearing my golden egg shirt and the special screen with the nest with the golden egg and the 800 number or link information …What they allow me to post. I will also tweet.

Member: Also Dinar Recaps and other Dinar Sites will be sharing all the information…..you want miss it.

Member: Everyone have a great night….see you in the morning

Member: Praying tomorrow is our day.

Member: Prayers going up for all of those in need.

frank delta - MarkZ Evening Update: "I am hearing...from 3 different group leaders that I have spoken to" (Frank, Bruce, And Fleming! LOL) 9/21/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum