Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21

Go down

frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 Empty Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:41 pm

Our military intel contact is confirming Mr Fleming’s sources with multiple DoD and UST contacts reporting, as MarkZ’s sources are, that funds are on the move as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26.

. ..He said DoD is pressing hard right now to get the RV release fully started NOW because (1) the legal framework allowing DoD to get it done expires in less than 10 days (reported by Cirstenw’s military sources https://t.me/cirstenw/533 cirstenw, [SAT Aug 28, 2021 at 1:40 PM]) and (2) the US military is out of Afghanistan, which has now enabled DoD to finally release NESARA / GESARA financial protocols including fully releasing the RV in the USA and globally;

. ..He said the rumors that exchange bankers were told that T4B redemptions would not begin till next Tue 7 Sept are FLAT OUT WRONG—T4B needs to be ready far earlier than that, because the currency rates began to be loaded today Thu 2 Sep for lockdown of final rates and procedures overnight for possible T4B start, if all goes well, as early as FRI-SAT 3-4 Sep—That is what DoD is pushing for right now accd to sources with multiple DoD & UST contacts;

Telegram
cirstenw

Clock is ticking September 12 is the last day for this executive order; things must come to pass in order for this to be enforced; if not, all is lost

Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Search, browse and learn about the Federal Register. Federal Register 2.0 is the unofficial daily public…

[1:02 PM]
. ..He confirmed that none of the RV release efforts in the past worked until the US military was out of Afghanistan—now that that GESARA requirement is fulfilled DoD is pressing it through now.

. ..He is confirming Isaac’s news from yesterday Wed 1 Sep that bond payouts are starting today Thu 2 Sep —our guy said that is why Isaac’s paymaster is now in Zurich ready for payouts:

Isaac WED 1 Sep:

Hello just finished a cc and tomorrow [THU 9/2] should start payments for German bonds . . . .

My paymaster the biggest of Europe was called to go to Zurich.

. ..Our guy is confirming sources saying that earlier this week on Tue 31 Aug the World Court gave the USA 36 hours to finish the RV release:

TUE 31 Aug at 9 AM, EST, the US was given 36 hours to finish the launch of the RV GCR.

[That is] 9 PM EDT, tonight WED 1 Sep, when formal launch was accomplished with payouts to Historic (account and) bond holders with German and Yellow Dragon bonds.

[AS OF WED 9/1] Release of D1, 2 and 3, also occured [in preparation for releasing liquidity to lower levels]

Approvals for release of Tier 4 notifications was given. [AS OF WED 9/1]

Liquidity [BEGINS] for all [levels] tomorrow [THU 9/2]

. ..Our guy also confirmed that F&Ps (+adjudicated settlements + PPs) are also underway now THOUGH YOU WONT HEAR ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF THE DRACONIAN NDAs that recipients are signing.

. ..He also confirmed sources reporting that for the FIRST TIME EVER T3-4A groups are getting paid out on SKRs—for example:

[T3-4A group redemption payouts have begun]

Received Confirmation WED 1st day of September.

Beginning of Redemption confirmed.

Confirmed “N. A. T.” group

Never before has it been confirmed for 3 payment lines.

[WED 01.09.21]

From paymaster and group leader.

frank delta - Fleming: "as of today THU 2 Sep while lower denominations (LDs the new RV Dinar currency notes) are actually on the streets in Iraq accd to photos from Frank26" (Frank Has Photos? LOL) 9/2/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum