Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force

Go down

A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force Empty A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:49 pm

A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force 968
Trebil border port with Jordan

08/22/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

On Sunday, the Kingdom of Jordan announced the resumption of trade exchange between it and Iraq, using the "door to door" system, allowing those who wish to continue exporting through the exchange yards at the borders.

The head of the Jordan and Amman Chambers of Industry, Fathi Al-Jaghbir, said, in statements followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the decision will contribute to reducing the cost of shipping to Iraq, and thus enhance the competitiveness of Jordanian products in the Iraqi market, and hopes that this decision will positively affect Jordanian exports." 

He added that "the previous method, by unloading the products of Jordanian trucks into Iraqi trucks at the borders, was causing a time delay and increasing the costs of loading and unloading these factories and trucks, and some sensitive goods might be damaged during unloading." 

Jaghbir explained that "the meaning of the "door to door" system is to load the goods from the factory land to the merchant in the other country, which increases exports and trade exchange. 

He added that "a Jordanian industrial delegation from various local industries will visit Iraq at the end of this month." 

The "door to door" system allows the Iraqi truck to enter the Jordanian territory, and the Jordanian truck to enter the Iraqi territory, while the "back to back" system allows the Jordanian and Iraqi truck to enter a yard on the border between the two countries designated for trade exchange, after which the goods are transferred between the trucks in those Arena. 

The Karama/Trebil border crossing, which links Jordan with Iraq, was reopened in 2017. 

Jordanian exports to Iraq before the Corona crisis in 2019 amounted to about 466 million dinars, while imports from Iraq amounted to 1.6 million dinars, as the trade balance (the difference between the value of imports and exports) was in favor of Jordan by 464.4 million dinars. 

Jaghbir added that "Jordan is more interested in Iraq than Syria in economic terms, and we may differ in dealing with the procedures with the Syrian side, as the plan is to set work lists with them, since the competition with Syria is negative." 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26070

A new system of trade exchange between Iraq and Jordan enters into force 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum