Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21

Go down

MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 Empty MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Member: Let’s get this RV party started!!!

Member: Isaac said Monday we would have news on Wed.?

MZ: It’s the nature of the beast. ..they keep putting us off but Banks have to be prepared. If somebody cries “Wolf” , they have to be there in case there really is a wolf.

MZ: There still has been good progress this week. Today’s news is a wash, rinse and repeat of yesterday’s news. We still are having small bond traunches redeeming with expectations of full funding on Friday out of many of my bond contacts. Nobody yet has received a large chunk of money.

MZ: Nothing from CMKX or PP’s or currency related  …yet.

MZ: The news continues to be positive in Iraq as they position for something to happen in the month of August..

Member: Frank 26...End of month RV?? Things Heat up in Iraq in September

Member:  NOW is NOW! -Frank26

MZ: Wish I had more news for you…..All I can is buckle up …We are quickly approaching the 50th anniversary of the “Death of the Gold Standard” . August 15th, 1971.

MZ: Judy Shelton talking about the “Return to a Gold Standard” this Saturday the 14th . 3:30 to 9:00 EST.

Member: If there is a lockdown… Hope we have no problem exchanging all currencies

MZ: Had a lot of concerned questions about where we can exchange….I am told here in the US you can exchange in any state. I think it will be similar in most countries.  Lets say we are in the middle of a lockdown….I hear from my bankers they will issue travel papers or “permission to travel” so we can exchange and It should include across state lines.  So no worries there

Member:  Can you say where redemption centers are located?

MZ: Not sure about other countries but here in the US we were told that 90% of people exchanging will have a redemption center within 50 miles. Of course if you live somewhere like rural Montana or the Black Hills of South Dakota…you may expect to have to drive further.

Member:  You will be told where your redemption is located once you call the 800# or go to the secure link depending which one they use.

Member: You say you don’t think there will be a federal tax on the exchange…what about a state tax?

MZ: I am told there will be no tax on the exchange but cannot say that with 100% certainty….maybe 99.9 %.....but,  I am prepared in case that changes . If we get the reset we expect all of our laws will be changing….

Member:  I thought yesterday was going to be the lock down and things would roll out. I guess that is what I get for thinking. lol

Member: What is the significance of Dubai that some people are talking about.

Member: I heard Dubai had funds put aside for the reset….called Dubai 1, 2, 3 ect….

Member:  Dubai is a major hub of the global financial system, a triple bridge for Europe, Asia and Africa.

Member:  Remember the talk was to release T4b during all this Disclosure week to be used as a "Cover" during the Release. IMO, Looks like they will not use this "Cover" either. Next week is our Next window.

Member: Will we get structured payouts on our currencies.

Member Mark has said that only ZIM is on structured payouts

Member: Did anyone get the EBS yesterday? I didn’t

Member: I read somewhere that Apple blocked iphones from getting an EBS yesterday.....don't know if it's true.

Member:  I believe a lot of things went on behind the scenes with that EAS/EBS!!

Member:  EBS used to spotlight corrupt News, radio, cellphone companies, ISPs? Sound familiar?

Member:  nothing special about ebs. it's tested 2x a year. yesterday and the 25th of this month

Member:  I watched a movie... OFFICIAL SECRETS on Netflix last night... Very good!! about a whistleblower who exposed Tony Blaire and Mr Bush regarding the Iraq war...

Member: Watch OFFICIAL SECRETS on Netflix !!!!

Member:  FYI… in 1955 gold was $35 an ounce in 1970 gold was $35 an ounce

Member:  Tomorrow is Friday 13.

MarkZ: "There still has been good progress this week" (Like What? Have The Lies Changed? LOL) 8/12/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum