Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line

Go down

Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line Empty Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:20 pm

Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line 28510

08/08/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq is heading to discuss with the World Bank to finance its obligations related to the completion of the Iraqi-Gulf electrical interconnection line, the first phase of which is expected to be completed in the summer of 2022, while the Ministry of Electricity revealed that government institutions have refrained from paying their owed electricity wages, which exceed 3 trillion dinars. .

And the spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in an interview with the newspaper “Al-Sabah” and followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi is directly aware of the Gulf interconnection project and the work plans that he carried out in Iraq, as approximately 86% of his obligations have been completed and are underway. Negotiating in this regard, especially since the length of the connection line extends for a distance of 300 km, including 220 km within Kuwaiti territory and 80 km within Iraqi territory.

He added that "the establishment of this strategic line will ensure linking the Kuwaiti Al-Zour station with the Iraqi Faw, and as far as the matter is concerned with the Iraqi side, it has completed transmission lines kv132 and the Faw transformer station 400 kv, which is now ready to work and a search for financing is underway, and it was agreed with the Gulf Interconnection Authority that it be financed by Gulf credit funds and it will be established at their expense as an investment project and will be concerned with selling energy to Iraq, and according to the need in the first phase, it will be covered in Kuwaiti and Iraqi lands through the Gulf credit funds and they are now providing guarantees to finance this project for this line.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25909

Discussions with the World Bank to implement the Gulf electrical interconnection line 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum