Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21

Go down

frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 Empty Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Frank26:  WHAT FRANK IS ABOUT TO TELL YOU…….IS HIS OPINION……….Iraq is being wined and dined and primed…..to be a very strong WTO member. Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO …IMO The GOI has pledged to the World Trade Organization a certain percentage of the local currency of Iraq…dinars…. …AND They have pledged a certain value upon admission to the WTO. But take note…I think they already are. And I will stop right there.

Frank26: do you think the WTO want the Iraqi currency at a restricted, program rate??? To be in the WTO Iraqs currency needs to be tradeable…..So study what I just told you and get ready to read it in an article soon.

MilitiaMan:  I like this.. “EDDIE SAID THEY TOLD HIM THAT WHEN PM K IS DONE WITH THE WTO, THEY’RE GOING TO ADD VALUE TO OUR CURRENCY!” Eddie

MilitiaMan: Iraq is involved with the WTO..Agri is big!    there are meetings on agriculture this week with the WTO. The focus in July at the WTO in europe was agriculture related!!!

Petra:  And do you think the WTO will have them maintain their “observer” status with all those contracts sitting there waiting to enter????

MilitiaMan:  Petra, not a chance

MilitiaMan:  DROP the OBSERVER by Dropping 3 ZEROS

MilitiaMan:  GOI PLEDGED TO the WTO IFO A % of the Local Currency of Iraq with a certain value in a % of dinars upon admission to the WTO.

MT:  WOW!!!! so that would mean they are ready to release a true value on a percentage of their currency.. ???

GT:  WTO Don’t want Iraq WITH A NON-TRADABLE CURRENCY to join their organization !!! NO WAY ….

JJ:  If the WTO gets IQD at Program Rate , then WTO gets the benefit of the “jump up” as IQD increases in value ……..IMO ………..

~~~~~~~~~~

For Frank and Stickboy... LOL

https://mailchi.mp/wto/wto-accessions-newsletter-n-105-july-2021-6184177?e=9c067e1dee#IRQ

frank delta - Frank26: "Walkingstick and I would like to emphasize that it is the GOI that has pledged to the WTO" (Stupid Frank And Stickboy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum