Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Update Call 10-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR Update Call 10-29-11

+4
soulwarriorone
bigal66
P1b
czinser
8 posters

Go down

PTR Update Call 10-29-11 Empty PTR Update Call 10-29-11

Post by czinser Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Dan is still more positive than he usually is.

Blessings To You Guys, CZ Smile

Posted Today, 04:54 PM
https://app.freeconf...;0MTA3MjgzMDk=1

Notes from our wonderful ~nk
UPDATE - GO TO THE BULL!!!!!!!!!!
12:37 PM LoveJoy: Still getting information and confirming. Told Gary that everyone needs an update.... said he will work on that!!
Topic: Surprise Call By Dan @ 4:00 PM EST Go To The Bull!!!!!!!!

Some info and then an email address for the contest, have the right subject line! email to 5for10@peoplestalkradio.com
subject line: Saturday Call This is for 10k dinar
Dan will send you the code in email for you to come on the call for 5 minutes
Tell a lil about yourself, you don't have to tell real name. why are you in this, for how long, struggles, what you will do with the money, your ideas you may have, etc. If it RV's before you get your package we will have to work on that...maybe San Fran

Where are we...Friday was exciting and nothing has really changed! We have 3 lines of thought out there... we have a strong group of people from 3 groups who believe that the RI has taken place....I have a bit of a problem with that...I don't know that I believe that. You will hear that the RI did take place.
Another one says Nov. 3 ... there is 2 lines of thought in that 2nd one as well. I am kinda with that group, but if it doesn't happen by that date, then what? That comes from a speech Shab's did...but people interpreted differently. When it comes to Shab's he did say Nov 3, did he mean they will get more because of dividends from oil in Kurds pumping more? Or did he mean increase in pay because IQD value will increase? So here are some things to thing about.

Either way its all good. Even if its Thur/Friday next week. How do the citizens get a benefit? If the premiere currency in the ME has more value for round numbers if they get paid 1 mill Lets say you are making 1M IQD every 2 week abouts $800 USD. That is a 20% increase...
What I am doing is giving you a scenario of 3 different synopsis: 1. already RI'd, 2. should RV before Nov 3, and 3. those who say the end of the Year based on chapt 7 but they have not dug into it deep enough...
When it increases either way we are moving forward...our investment is safe and taking place.
My opinion, we are extremely close and we are in a great place and position. I do really believe we are just around the corner, very close. Yes yesterday and today could have been...
Also wanted to let you know that we do not have the 10,000 notes here yet so they will go out next week. Even if you only have 20K 30K dinar you may be looking at a million dollars and you need to look at making this work for you and not spending it all. Your future depends on that...
If we don't talk to you tonight or tomorrow because of an RV we will see you Monday

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

PTR Update Call 10-29-11 Empty Re: PTR Update Call 10-29-11

Post by P1b Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Interesting. Yesterday, Dan was very excited about "giving birth" to this baby. Now, suddenly he is backtracking. I guess he is just pumping his BSP as usual! Come on people, help with the birth of this baby - his back pocket!

P1b

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm

to p1b and all you other goons who suggest the "gurus" are pumpers. You need to try and be positive for a change. You don't know what you are talking about. If you have verifiable proof that they are getting kick backs or anything of nature, then produce it. Other wise, why don't you go back to DD and make them happy. Your garbage is getting old.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by P1b Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Bigal, read a little closer. I did not say he was pumping dinar. I said he was pumping his own site - BSP. I do believe some of the so-called gurus. I just find it interesting that towards the end of every month, he starts his usual promoting.

P1b

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 pm

bigal66 wrote:to p1b and all you other goons who suggest the "gurus" are pumpers. You need to try and be positive for a change. You don't know what you are talking about. If you have verifiable proof that they are getting kick backs or anything of nature, then produce it. Other wise, why don't you go back to DD and make them happy. Your garbage is getting old.

bravo and very well said!!! Enough of the false accusations against those who attempt to help us all through this! Thanks for saying what a lot of us are thinking, bigal66! PTR Update Call 10-29-11 1261280965
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 pm

soulwarriorone; you are welcome. I just think that enough is enough and I have been quite to long. I believe that GOD is in this thing and I can't wait to start funding the best ministries I can find. Praise GOD from whom all blessing flow.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:42 pm

i agree we sbouldnt bash but at the same time lets not be too gullable. like momma said God gave u a brain ...use it. Just for fun go back a look at archives from the last six months or longer. some of the so-called gurus are just resaying the same stuff over and over. why? makes no sense to me. I truly believe God is in this thing and he will use this to give us a small window to help others before it all goes south. Like it or not thats what will happen. I just pray everyone here is prepared for it. If not find a good bible based church tomorrow. just sayin.....

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Dinarhog; I am not quite sure of your statement about the brain, so I will avoid that one so as not to miss interpret it. I think in some cases the gurus are just repeating yesterday or last week etc. I don't think that is prevalent however. Like I said to begin with, I don't get to much in the controversy of what is being said. I just don't think the bickering and fighting helps anyone. But, I just got tired of this thing about the gurus being pumps when I know in my heart that they aren't. This also just births bad blood pressure and the such. I think the fellow is definately jot the right for his own opinion and I respect that, but again, enough is enough. Show me some proof or just shut up. If you can't say anything that will uplift everyone, stay off the site. I am, though, in agreement that if you see or know of someone that is intentionally and confirmed giving out false info regardless of who it is, we the followers need to know that. I don't like wolves in sheeps clothing. I hope that I have explained my position clearly as I don't have the time or the desire of continuing on with this subject any more. I appreciate your stand and commend you for your opinion and the ability to convey it in a kind way. GOD bless you and all on the site and most of all GOD BLESS OUR NATION. We sure need it now and definately in the future as we have some real tough times a coming.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Hey Bigal66, just who are you to tell another on this site to shut up and stay off the site, call a truthful poster a goon ,then you pull the God bless you and think it's all good. You have decidedly non Christian posts.

P1b is right, Dan an Tony used to promise no paid site for them, (while they bashed the paid sites) then got some members to actually pay for their bull. That is what he said, they are pumping, although I am confident that if they could get a "downline kickback", they would. These guys are network marketers, they want to be at the top and have everyone under them pay up. They are entertaining, that is all.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:54 am

czinser wrote:Dan is still more positive than he usually is.

Blessings To You Guys, CZ Smile

Posted Today, 04:54 PM
https://app.freeconf...;0MTA3MjgzMDk=1

Notes from our wonderful ~nk
UPDATE - GO TO THE BULL!!!!!!!!!!
12:37 PM LoveJoy: Still getting information and confirming. Told Gary that everyone needs an update.... said he will work on that!!
Topic: Surprise Call By Dan @ 4:00 PM EST Go To The Bull!!!!!!!!

Some info and then an email address for the contest, have the right subject line! email to 5for10@peoplestalkradio.com
subject line: Saturday Call This is for 10k dinar
Dan will send you the code in email for you to come on the call for 5 minutes
Tell a lil about yourself
, you don't have to tell real name. why are you in this, for how long, struggles, what you will do with the money, your ideas you may have, etc. If it RV's before you get your package we will have to work on that...maybe San Fran

Where are we...Friday was exciting and nothing has really changed! We have 3 lines of thought out there... we have a strong group of people from 3 groups who believe that the RI has taken place....I have a bit of a problem with that...I don't know that I believe that. You will hear that the RI did take place.
Another one says Nov. 3 ... there is 2 lines of thought in that 2nd one as well. I am kinda with that group, but if it doesn't happen by that date, then what? That comes from a speech Shab's did...but people interpreted differently. When it comes to Shab's he did say Nov 3, did he mean they will get more because of dividends from oil in Kurds pumping more? Or did he mean increase in pay because IQD value will increase? So here are some things to thing about.

Either way its all good. Even if its Thur/Friday next week. How do the citizens get a benefit? If the premiere currency in the ME has more value for round numbers if they get paid 1 mill Lets say you are making 1M IQD every 2 week abouts $800 USD. That is a 20% increase...
What I am doing is giving you a scenario of 3 different synopsis: 1. already RI'd, 2. should RV before Nov 3, and 3. those who say the end of the Year based on chapt 7 but they have not dug into it deep enough...
When it increases either way we are moving forward...our investment is safe and taking place.
My opinion, we are extremely close and we are in a great place and position. I do really believe we are just around the corner, very close. Yes yesterday and today could have been...
Also wanted to let you know that we do not have the 10,000 notes here yet so they will go out next week. Even if you only have 20K 30K dinar you may be looking at a million dollars and you need to look at making this work for you and not spending it all. Your future depends on that...
If we don't talk to you tonight or tomorrow because of an RV we will see you Monday

I am all for harmless ENTERTAINMENT from the PTR gang..BUTT... I see a real danger from them collecting this information in exchange for a 10K note!

Think about this; you tell them personal info and how many dinars you have, give a valid email address, and then when they send you the 10K note, THEY WILL HAVE YOUR ADDRESS!!! Remember, many PTR members also have given their CREDIT CARD INFO! This much info about soon-to-be-millionairs is worth big dollars (biggest from the unscrupulous)! I sure can't think of a good honest reason for farming this information. Smells very fishy.........
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Everyone listen:

I get so tired of these conversations back and forth. Once and for all:
These guys are never going to be right until they are actually right - BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
I appreciate them. I appreciate their information. I appreciate their input and insight. I am as hopeful as anyone and as in need as anyone.
I don't emotionally buy in to anything they say because they won't ever be right UNTIL THEY ARE RIGHT by default because it actually happened - Anybody who makes plans or allows their emotions to be affected by comments of people that have NO ACTUAL ABILITY TO INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME is foolish.

Just enjoy the conversation and pull for the RV.

steves77

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum