Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce: "12:01 AM is the official time for the GCR and RV to be in effect" (Bruce's Next Call...Why It Didn't Happen Again! LOL) 6/25/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce: "12:01 AM is the official time for the GCR and RV to be in effect" (Bruce's Next Call...Why It Didn't Happen Again! LOL) 6/25/21

Go down

Bruce: "12:01 AM is the official time for the GCR and RV to be in effect" (Bruce's Next Call...Why It Didn't Happen Again! LOL) 6/25/21 Empty Bruce: "12:01 AM is the official time for the GCR and RV to be in effect" (Bruce's Next Call...Why It Didn't Happen Again! LOL) 6/25/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Bruce  

[via WiserNow]  ...we...have word that the GCR and the RV...is to take place at 12:01 AM Saturday morning - When I hear that time it makes me think of “Friday Night” 1 minute after midnight - 12:01 AM is the official time for the GCR and RV to be in effect... we may just get this over the weekend and yes we could start Saturday...but could turn into early next week... so I’m looking forward to some great things happening by the weekend and over the weekend... were are in an any minute situation for notification...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum