Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq

Go down

The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq Empty The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:10 pm

[size=36][rtl]The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 15 June 2021

The United Nations proposes several strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iraq Alsabaah-81352

Baghdad: Hussein Thaghb 

The workshop (ratification of the revised framework of cooperation for the United Nations in the field of sustainable development) focused on the advancement of human resources in Iraq, which represent the basis of development, as well as strengthening institutions and services, including 
It achieves social cohesion.

Minister of Planning and Development Cooperation Khaled Battal said on the sidelines of the workshop: "The UN institutions support the government's efforts in facing the economic challenges whose effects have become clear on the vulnerable classes."

He added, "We are looking forward to more cooperation with the United Nations after we saw the seriousness of the mission in Iraq, and we also look forward to the cooperation in capacity-building to contribute to achieving the sustainable development plan 2020-2024, which put people among its priorities."

investment attraction

He pointed out that "achieving sustainable development requires several tools, and it must be associated with human development, which we, as a ministry, are concerned with this matter," noting that "achieving security is the most important requirement for attracting investment and stimulating the labor market, in addition to restoring professional institutes to supplement the labor market. 
with experience."

achieve coherence

As for the Deputy Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General and Resident Coordinator, Irina Voyakov, said: "We propose several strategies, the most important of which are achieving social cohesion and social and participatory protection, which aims at strengthening, effective and participatory national policies and systems that are human-centered, gender-sensitive, respectful of people, contribute to gender equality and strengthen social protection and cohesion.”

Capacity Enhancement

She pointed out that "the introduction of an economic development strategy for the benefit of all, which aims to promote human-centered economic policies and legislation that contribute to inclusive and diversified economic growth that takes into account social diversity, with a focus on increasing income and decent work for women, youth and vulnerable groups, as well as strengthening the capabilities of people in Iraq to enable everyone's access." Without exception, economic activities and participation in them. 

The strategy of strengthening efficient, effective and comprehensive institutions and services was also presented, which aims to build institutions and systems that provide equitable and participatory services that are human-centered and meet their needs and take into account gender and age, especially for the most vulnerable groups of the population, with a special focus on advocating for women to lead decision-making processes.

economic response

Voyakov warned that "the Joint Steering Committee of the United Nations Framework for Cooperation in the Field of Sustainable Development for the years 2020-2024 aims to endorse the revised version of the United Nations Framework for Cooperation in the Field of Sustainable Development, which took into account all the requests made by the government, such as Inclusion of the effects of the (Covid-19) pandemic and the economic and social response plan, and adding a new strategic priority, which is a new strategy to achieve dignified, safe, voluntary and permanent solutions to displacement 
Iraq".

https://alsabaah.iq/48494/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum