Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by GirlBye Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:46 pm

GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Re: Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by GirlBye Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:00 pm

Translated:

[rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq
@cbiraq
The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to adopt more advanced steps commensurate with the nature of the services provided by the # e-payment companies in the anti- money laundering and terrorist financing systems, and the bank calls on companies to work on adapting their logistical and technical conditions within a maximum period of (6) months in accordance with the new instructions.
#Iraq
[/rtl]

GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq Empty The Central Bank adopts more advanced steps in anti-money laundering regulations

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:26 am

ank adopts more advanced steps in anti-money laundering regulations

October 21, 2020

Iraq - Video: Currency counting and sorting machines in the Central Bank of Iraq Article-160327871983947

Based on the supervisory role of the Central Bank of Iraq, this bank decided to adopt more sophisticated steps that are commensurate with the nature of services provided by electronic payment companies in the current and future anti-money laundering and terrorist financing systems.

This bank calls on companies to work on adapting their logistical and technical conditions within a maximum period of (6) months, in accordance with the new instructions.

The Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2020/10/21

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1585
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum