Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated

3 posters

Go down

doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated Empty WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:37 am

AdminBill

Colors are often different on computers, tablets and cell phones so when I give you a color it refers to any shade of that color. Should a color be displayed assume that the Color Notifications requirements listed below in the list have been met. Please note that I will use the site background as the main notifying method but I will also use the Home, Recent Posts, etc. Bar as a secondary method to present status so pay attention.

White to beige (Any shade) or Picture of a bank (Any bank) = The RV has begun

Green (Any shade) = The GCR has been initiated to begin the process. RV may or may not be concurrent.

Blue (Any shade) = It has been reported that Agreements and Concessions have been met by signatore's 

Purple (Any shade) = Progress is being made

Orange (Any shade) = Bumps in the road

Red (Any shade) = Guru speak is misleading, confusing and often fiction

Grey (Any shade) = Nothing conclusive

Black = Neutral

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated Empty Re: WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:18 pm

So...it will be RED all the way then?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated Empty Tinef has a few words about GURUS

Post by Tinef Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:05 pm

He left out dark brown or chocolate, as-in bullshit .. 

Just sayin, 11-12 yrs of the same crap.. without any vetting or maybe a little due diligence and/or a quick fact check here & there , I mean what's the point here? 

Oh sorry.. I keep forgetting the point, #FTC.gov #DOJ.gov & #FBI.gov & #IRS.gov this has never been about factual information, transparency or being truthful .. 

This scam is solely based on fake-insider information. It's always been a vehicle that provides content providers / Guru's an income stream for promoting ad-clicks, content views or cross promotions  & MLM other products ..  while begging idiots for donations.  

You gotta love the current & die-hard group of Guru's and new hounds (and WTF is a news hound?) .. who are hanging everyone's hats on this latest RV/GCR BS window .. 

Of course there's absolutely no proof or factual evidence to support an RV or GCR only conjecture, past lies,rumors & disinformation . Iraq is the least bit stable or ready of an instant economic recovery or any overnight re-development plan. 

Let's start by asking any "licensed" currency broker,  or middle east hedge fund manager or middle east investment banking firm how many calls for the Iraqi dinar they've gotten in the last 10 years. After they stop laughing...they might say "good luck buddy" or maybe "when pigs fly.." ,  until then don't get excited by fuctard Bill's green &  white news "alerts" .. 

Oh .. and let's all define Pig's flying as .. when The Trump Org. open a hotel,  conference center & 36 hole golf course (18 being regulation sized, the other 18 holes from mortar attacks ) outside the green zone in Baghdad.. 

Until then, good luck going to the bank next week.. 

PS: after everyone's reality comes crashing down again for the 300+ time don't get me started on that idiot / c- college economics major, Mark Z & his shills, like the crazy story teller & pathological liar Mr. Cottrel ..

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

doj - WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated Empty Re: WSOMN'S Color code has been update and reinstated

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum