Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20

Go down

iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

If you have ben following the news from Iraq you should clearly see that they are “fast-tracking” the new government and also getting the 2020 budget amended and passed on to parliament. Why is all this occurring so fast?

For one it is the pressure from the protestors. Second it is the threat of going back in to UN sanctions chapter VII. Already UN security forces are in Iraq. Oh -many of you didn’t know that, did you? Yes, these are the so-called “blue-hats” many of these idiot gurus refer to. These idiots can’t even use the God give common sense to see this is the UN. It is not Sadr but the UN shooting the Iranian militia (not Iraqi civilians). But this is all very good for us. You see the militias have been warning many times already to lay off the protestors or else. The UN forces is the “for else” element.

Just where do we stand with this RV?
I have to tell you the CBI is more than ready to go full force with the process of “deletion of the zeros”. They are just waiting for the new prime minister to get his cabinet in order and ratified in parliament.

Like I said to you once before, once the prime minister designate has “REAL” power (which comes when he forms his government and is ratified by parliament) he will begin the process of the reforms. He has already promised by a public statement that he would complete “ALL” the reforms demanded by the protesters. We know that one of them is to end the currency auctions and this one is a very high priority.

To conclude we could not be in a better position to see the RV sometime within the next couple months. But I bet sooner than later…lol ..lo l..lol ..

Yes, I did say the next couple months or sooner. NO! – we do not need to wait years for a robust economy, as many gurus tell you. The basis for the economy growing exponentially depends on the global investors investing in the dinar to bring capital in to rebuild Iraq. At this point in time they are not going to wait any longer.

So how can anything grow without it?
Do you get my point? This reinstatement, would have and should have, already occurred by now. But we all know why it hasn’t…right? These elements are being slowing eliminated as the Trump administration is working very hard, with and within Iraq, to clean up this Iranian mess. Believe me it may seem like a daunting task and challenge but the US has worked with much worst and succeeded. They will succeed now too in Iraq. There is a plan and they are moving forward aggressively. God Bless America!

Okay so now you all know the status of just where we are today. So please don’t just leave my newsletter. Instead go and read the rest of it and educate yourself as to why this is all going on the way it is.

Please also keep the citizens of Iraq in your prayers. This reinstatement benefits them a lot more than us investors. We exchange out and it is over. We go about our lives. We may even forget about all this in a few years. For the Iraqis, they have to live with this day after day. May God Bless the Iraqi people!

More news….

CLARIFICATION OF RUMOR THE US IS PULLING OUT OF IRAQ

Here we go again. More rumors from the left in Iraq and the US. The “deep state” at it again. So, what did they say recently about this topic?

The US has started withdrawal of its troops from Iraq, Al Arabiya TV said on Monday citing Iraqi parliament member Ali al-Ghanimi.

BLOOMBERG/ U.S. Forces Start to Withdraw From 15 Bases in Iraq: Sky News
By Farah Elbahrawy
February 10, 2020,
American forces have started withdrawing from 15 bases in Iraq, Sky News .

Mats Nilsson@mazzenilsson
American forces have started withdrawing from 15 bases in #Iraq, Sky News Arabia reported, citing its reporter.
Intresting if confirmed. But most likely just a relocation.

That’s funny because the US generals that would be responsible for any such pullout confirmed these were only false rumors.

AS-Source News @ASBreakingNews
A statement by the Joint Operations Command denies the withdrawal of US forces from bases in Iraq.Posting fake news once again. Embarrassment of mainstream Dubai media. Unbelievable.

Mina Aldroubi@Mina_Aldroubi
Spokesman of Iraq's Joint Operations denies that France, Germany and Australia have officially submitted a request to withdraw their troops from the country... MP says request was made verbally and not officially...details found below. Iraq

More news….

On Friday, the MP from the Alliance of Amid Al-Aqabi confirmed that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi meets four to five delegations every day, indicating that Allawi wants to choose his government on his own.

Al-Aqabi said in an interview with Alsumaria, that "the Prime Minister-designate rejected political pressure and would present his cabinet as independents."

He added that "Allawi holds daily meetings not only with political blocs, but also meets four to five delegations of demonstrators every day."

Al-Oqabi said, "The Sunni and Kurdish blocs are demanding their constitutional entitlements from the ministries, but Allawi wants to choose his government on his own."

The deputy of the Saeron Alliance pointed out that "the prime minister-designate is most concerned to stabilize the situation in order to proceed with early elections."

More news….

IS THERE AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN IRAN AND MUQTADA AL-SADR’S AGAINST THE REVOLUTION IN IRAQ?

Of course not. This is once again the FAKE news media coming out of Iraq. It is pro-Iranian and they need to discredit MUQTADA AL-SADR any way they can. I have to admi this reverse psychology really had me going for a bit. But as usual it was easy to disprove because I know Sadr and have contacts that quickly debunked these rumors.

This recent smear campaign is however a very good one and has many worried. But I assure everyone it is falsified with lies. There is no alliance. In fact, MUQTADA AL-SADR traveled recently to Iran to negotiate peaceful withdrawal of Iranian militias from Iraq or he would take care of them himself. Does this sound like he is in an alliance with Iran against the protestors?

We are hearing lots of rhetoric about some “blue hat” squads called out into the streets of Iraq to put down the protestors. Many rumors that these belong to Sadr. Really? And that they are his hit squads to kill innocent civilians. Really?

Many of these idiotic and stupid so-called gurus once again are guessing (rather than rely on FACTS and common sense) for what is going on. So, they make up stories and rumors. They tell you this is “Sadr’s hit squads” and Sadr is shooting citizens in these crowds. Oh – but these are blue hats? So how stupid can someone be? Hell…they are wearing Blue Hats and so what does this mean?

So, today I wanted to resolve these stupid rumors. Folks these are UN personnel called in to prevent an Arab Spring in Iraq. Hello…blue hats? All UN soldiers in a peace keeping mission are required to wear these blue caps to designate them from the rest. This has not been publicly broadcast in the international news channels for a reason. They are trying to keep it very quiet. However if you were paying attention you would have read multiple articles from the Iraq news channels telling us there was a very high probability the UN would do this. In fact one article even told us Saleh requested it. What do you think Saleh and Trump talked about in Davos Summit? NO, they did not have chit chat about how good the weather was in Davos!. Did you notice it was just very soon after Davos these blue hats appeared?

So who is shooting and why are they shooting?
They are shooting what they identify as Iranian militia. Get it? They have been called in to help push Iran out of these areas where the protestors are. So how dare anyone tell you that M. al-Sadr is instigating the killing of innocent protestors. Folks you must understand a basic principle here – if there is a record of long-standing humanitarian and loving attributes in a person they don’t just change and turn on you overnight. However many of listeners and watchers have turned on him due to propaganda. How can you give up on someone so quickly? Where is YOUR sense of righteousness? Maybe that’s the problem too in society today. No one stands up and defends righteousness any more. Most just go along with the propaganda and are fearful of making waves.

This is how Sadr is not perceived and it is wrong I tell you. I am not judging whether this action f the UN is right or wrong but instead just attempting to clarify and straighten this all out in your minds.

Sadr, who has been in Iran for several months, posted a tweet on Saturday, February 8th, consisting of 15 points, which he dubbed the "Reform Revolution Charter". And the most prominent points mentioned by Al-Sadr stipulated the withdrawal of the "blue hats" and the handing over of the file of demonstrators' protection to the security forces.

"These moves represent a retreat in the positions of Sadr, through whom he tried to abort the demonstrations by force, but he realized that he was unable to do so as a result of the continuing momentum of the protests despite the violence and killing that he practiced against them," political analyst Mahmoud Rostom said in a press interview.

Rustam notes that "Al-Sadr was forced to retreat from his hard-line stances towards the protests after the harsh criticism of the Supreme Shia cleric, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

The activist stressed, "The breaking of the sit-ins is only possible by achieving the demands for which the demonstrators came out and gave them blood," explaining that among those demands "accountability of the killers of the demonstrators, including the leader of the Sadrist movement and his supporters, and the holding of early parliamentary elections, according to a new law on the scale of the country, the revolution, and the new generation, not the sizes of political parties and blocs.

More news….

UPDATE: BUILDING PM-DESIGNATE MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI’S NEW GOVERNMENT

The source added that Allawi has got an idea of some of the nominated names, which ARE INDEPENDENT PERSONALITIES AND TECHNOCRATS, while maintaining the political representation of the components.
He continued, the reduction or consolidation of ministries is unlikely in the transitional government, as this requires a long time and legislation of its own.

Baghdad / Al-Ikhbaria:
Head of the Bayraq Al-Khair bloc, Muhammad Al-Khaldi, confirmed on Saturday that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi promised to implement the demands of the demonstrators and will implement them, indicating that Allawi has almost completed his ministerial cabinet.

Al-Khalidi said in a statement to “Al-Akhbaria” that “Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi Al-Khalidi has completed his ministerial cabinet almost completely.”

He added that “Allawi promised to implement all the demands of the demonstrators and take comprehensive reform measures during the next stage.”

Al-Khalidi added that “negotiations are still ongoing regarding the formation of the government,” noting that “Allawi will achieve a parliamentary consensus unprecedented in the history of previous governments.

Former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa Al-Araji confirmed, on Monday, that the percentage of the Shiite component in parliament will drop below 50% in the next parliament.

Al-Araji said in a televised statement, followed by "Al-Akhbaria", that "the SHIITE BLOCS IN PARLIAMENT WILL BE LESS THAN 50% IN THE NEXT PARLIAMENT." Al-Araji added, "The Sunni and Kurdish constituents will not give up their interests with the government of Muhammad Allawi, whatever happens," noting that "the Kurds will not give their opinion of any government until their interests are guaranteed."

Al-Araji continued, "Allawi will not respond to any pressure exerted by the blocs on him, and the UNITED STATES HAS NO PROBLEM WITH ASSIGNING ALLAWI."

Just in…

Hussein Arab, Sunday (February 09, 2020), member of the House of Representatives, favored the .announcement of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi for his cabinet next week.

Just in late Sunday night….

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The MP revealed a coalition of marching, Azad Hamid, two options to resolve the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who is in charge of the prime minister.

Hamid said {for Furat News} that “the current situation is almost confused and the main issues revolve around four main parties, which are the blocks of (walking, conquest), and the Kurdish and Sunni blocs in addition to the demonstration squares.”

He added that “the resolution of the new government is coupled with an agreement with these parties,” noting that “Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi confirmed during several interviews the completion of his cabinet formation within the next two weeks.”
And Hamid pointed out, “Deciding the government will be with two options, either by one basket or by half +1.”

He continued, “As for the issue of components and quotas, differs from the concept of balance, the Iraqi constitution guarantees the right of the components to form a government as a balance. As for quotas, you will not write success for the Allawi government.”

The deputy for the Alliance Coalition pointed out that “the Kurdish blocs have entitlements and agreements regarding the salaries of employees and peshmerga, but as for ministries, there is no pressure from them,” pointing out that “the pledges made by Allawi to the Iraqi street, some of them need negotiations with the political blocs; but this does not mean Return to square one. ”

And that “Allawi is absolutely free to choose the cabinet, but it is not POSSIBLE TO PUT IMPOSSIBLE CONDITIONS IN FRONT OF THE ALLAWI GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE THE DAMAGE WILL INCLUDE EVERYONE IF HE DOES NOT PASS IT INSIDE THE PARLIAMENT DOME IN THE SPECIFIED PERIOD.”

Hameed concluded by saying that “Allawi has repeatedly stated that if the political blocs continue to press about forming the government, this will be disclosed to the public opinion,” noting that “the coalition of the rest of them threatened to take the option of the opposition in the event of non-commitment to implement the demands of the demonstrators.”

Just in late Tuesday…

02/20/2020

Section: Iraq
Baghdad / Obelisk: The head of a parliamentary bloc, on Tuesday 11 February 2020, revealed the date for voting on the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

Deputy Muhammad al-Khalidi, a member of the Parliamentary Bloc of al-Khair, said that on Sunday FEBRUARY 16, 2020, THE PARLIAMENT WILL HOLD AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION TO VOTE ON THE CABINET.

Al-Khalidi added that the cabinet DID NOT INCLUDE THE RECYCLING OF ANY NAME FROM THE MINISTERS OF THE RESIGNED GOVERNMENT, stressing that ALL THE NAMES ARE INDEPENDENT FROM THE PARTIES.

More news….

THE CENTRAL BANK LAUNCHES AN INITIATIVE TO ADVANCE THE NATIONAL ECONOMY

Member of the Iraqi Economic Council, Ghadeer Al-Attar, revealed today, Sunday, the importance of the Central Bank’s industrial initiative on the national economy.

Al-Attar said in a statement that the Tigris received a copy of it, that this initiative includes granting banking facilities to finance the purchase of raw materials and production requirements, machinery and equipment and production lines with the aim of increasing the production capacity of Iraqi factories.

Al-Attar called on all government and private sectors of the state and the media and press to support this initiative, in order to employ the largest number of workers in small, medium and large industrial projects, and to ensure the sustainability of the local industry and cash liquidity within the markets.

(Mnt Goat – note it does not saying anything about an RV, get it?)

More news….

PRESIDENT OF THE GENERAL UNION OF AGRICULTURAL SOCIETIES: THE AUCTION OF CURRENCY MANIPULATES THE PRICES OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES

The head of the General Union of associations of agricultural cooperative in Iraq , Haider Alasad, on Monday, the AUCTION CURRENCY IS THE MAIN REASON FOR RISING PRICES by manipulating the prices of fruits and vegetables , " said Alasad during the discussion seminar held by the Iraqi Economic Council that some of the weak people worked to exploit The agricultural sector IS IN MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS because this sector is characterized by the rapid financial circulation in the sale of agricultural products and their disposal and converting them into financial liquidity, "

Demanding the concerned authorities to work to hold violators from the individual vendors of imported products and monitor the markets in Iraq To cut off the road to money laundering operations to preserve the local product that matches the importer with taste and quality. In addition, the costs of agriculture are lower than the import costs.

The Assembly noted that the symposium was held in the presence of the Committee on Agriculture and Parliamentary Water and Mr. Minister of Agriculture and the advanced staff in the ministry and those interested in the Iraqi agricultural sector.

(Mnt Goat – Again it more about buying of fruits and veggies from Iran rather than Iraq growing them itself and becoming an exporter or self-sufficient. Again Iran strikes Iraq with corruption.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

PARLIAMENTARY STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE CONFIRMED SUPPORT FOR MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI BUDGET BILL FOR 2020

The Parliamentary Strategic Planning Committee confirmed on Thursday that it will support the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to reformulate the federal budget bill for 2020.

A member of the committee, Inaam Al-Khuzai, said in a statement to "Information", that "the Allawi government will change a number of items for the federal budget for 2020 in line with its government program that will be presented to the House of Representatives," pointing out that "the budget law will show the features of the government and its plans to provide services or not."

She added that "the amendments that will be made to the budget will represent the government's view and will be the successor to Allawi's success or not," noting that "the government program evaluation and strategic planning committee will support the Allawi government to reformulate the draft federal budget law to place the features of the new government and be directly responsible for it."

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, yesterday, Wednesday, that the expected deficit in the Federal Budget Law for 2020 is not real and planned, while it indicated that the deficit rate will change after the budget reaches the House of Representatives during the next month.

(Mnt Goat – Its all good.)

L-KINDI NEWS: SALEH, AL-HALBUSI, AND AL-BARZANI ARE TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW US PLANS IN IRAQ

Political analyst Hashem Al-Kindy affirmed on Thursday THAT THE AMERICAN PLANS TO EXPAND AND RE-OCCUPY IRAQ ARE NOW IMPLEMENTED BY THREE TOOLS, which are the presidents of the republic, parliament and the Kurdistan region, indicating that the parliament’s presidency has limited its role by paralyzing the council by issuing any other decisions that emphasize the removal of the Americans.

Al-Kindi said to "Information", that "WASHINGTON IS PREPARING FOR A NEW STAGE IN IRAQ, which is expanding the number of its bases in the Kurdistan region and moving other bases in northern Baghdad to the region."
He added that "AMERICAN POLICY IS NOW BEING IMPLEMENTED BY IRAQI TOOLS, and everyone has a pivotal role in implementing the plans." He pointed out that "the Presidency of the Republic meets American personalities and is looking into a mechanism to implement those plans."
He explained that the presidency of the parliament is working on the role of paralyzing the parliament by disrupting the issuance of any new parliamentary resolution that supports the decision to remove the American forces in Iraq, pointing out that “the Kurdistan region is working to host the new American bases.”

(Mnt Goat – okay so I have been telling everyone for 3 months now that there is a US plan of Iraq and they are implementing it. This is how this entire protesting stuff started. It was the beginning of the end of the Iranian militias and politicians in Iraq. But it takes time and so be patient. So now you get the proof in this article, as usual it all shakes out and Mnt Goat is right again….since you have a hard time believing me now read this article for yourself…lol..lol..lol… . Why do you mostly doubt me? I have never, never steered you wrong. I have access to lots of juicy information only many of you would rather side and listen to these stupid, idiot gurus about their NASARA/GESARA and GCR bullshit and lies. But if that’s what you truly want then go to them and stay away from me because I am only going to tell you what I know and I know plenty of TRUE and FACTS.)

AN AMERICAN REPORT: THIS IS WHAT REMAINS OF IRAN'S NETWORK IN IRAQ

(This article is showing you the main characters in the pro-Iranian militias and what seats of the Iraqi government they held and who they reported to for Iran. Folks this is FACT not fiction. Iran wants to take over the Iraqi government entirely.)

Realistically, it is no secret to anyone that Iran is controlling Iraq, because Tehran has been ravaging the body of Baghdad for 17 years and more, and this would not have happened had it not been for the militia leaders affiliated with it, who gave it full loyalty and obedience.

In confirmation, it revealed a new report, released by the Althalv_ata led by America against DAESH, A NETWORK OF MILITIA LEADERS RELY ON THEM IRAN TO INCREASE ITS INFLUENCE IN THE OF IRAQ, AND TO ENSURE THAT THE TARGETING OF US FORCES IN BAGHDAD.

The report, which was based on information provided by the US Central Command, Military Intelligence and the State Department, mentioned the NAMES OF 6 PERSONS LEADING THE IRAQI MILITIAS WITH WHOM IRAN IS WORKING WITH AT THE MOMENT, AND WHO WERE RECEIVING ORDERS DIRECTLY FROM THE COMMANDER OF THE IRANIAN QUDS FORCE QASSEM SOLEIMANI who was killed in an American strike in early January. The past is near Baghdad Airport.

Where the report, consisting of / 114 / pages, put the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Committee, Abu_Mahdi, the engineer who was killed in the same raid that targeted "Soleimani", at the top of the list.
He described the report, "The Engineer", as the de facto commander of the "Popular Mobilization Forces", and also served as an advisor to Soleimani and was an element of liaison between the Quds Force that supports the PMF militia.

The second person mentioned in the report is Hadi Al-Amri, the leader of the Iranian -backed Fatah - Fatah coalition , who is the former Minister of Transport, and the leader of Badr Organization now.

The report indicated that the third person is Akram Al-Kaabi, THE MILITIA LEADER OF THE AL- NUJABA MOVEMENT , AND AL-KAABI SAID IN 2015, through a televised meeting, that HE WOULD WORK TO OVERTHROW THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT if asked by the Iranian leader, Ali_Khamenei .

According to the same report, the fourth person was Shebl_Al-Zaydi, commander of the IMAM ALI BRIGADES MILITIA, WHERE AL-ZAIDI WAS ABLE TO FORM HIS OWN MILITIA IN 2014 WITH THE SUPPORT OF “ENGINEER AND SOLEIMANI”.

As for the fifth person, he is Abu Jihad_ Al-Hashemi, Director of the Prime Minister's office, Adel_Abd al-Mahdi. Where the report says, "Al Hashemi" was a prominent ally of the ENGINEER, AND WAS SEEN AS A CHANNEL FOR THE INFLUENCE OF PRO-IRANIAN MILITIAS ON THE PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE.

Femel was the sixth and last person on the list, the leader of the militia Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Qais_Khazali , WHO WAS ONE OF THE AIDES OF THE CLERIC MUQTADA_ SADR AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM BEFORE HE DEFECTED FROM HIM AND FORMED HIS OWN MILITIA.

The report concluded, "IRAN IS FINANCING, TRAINING AND DIRECTING MILITIA GROUPS, TO WAGE A PROXY WAR AGAINST AMERICA, as it is sending missiles and other ammunition to the militias and is strengthening its influence within the security infrastructure in Iraq as a way to pressure Washington."

FULL SPEECH OF MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI TO THE PROTESTORS

Our honorable Iraqi people, our sons and daughters, are in protest arenas. Peace be upon you.

The difficult circumstances that our dear country is going through, and tribulation that creates additional problems that call for disclosure, clarity, synergy and summoning every effort possible, in order to move in the right direction.

The unfortunate and painful conditions that have occurred in the last two days are a dangerous indication of what is happening, and what can happen, from the fall of martyrs and wounded people in every protest scene, and this situation is not acceptable at all, and that those in the arenas are our peaceful children, who deserve all appreciation And respect, and our duty to serve them and to hear their voice, not to be subjected to oppression and restrictions.

These practices put us in a critical angle, at which time the mission entrusted to us cannot be continued with the continuation of what young people are subjected to. We did not come to this national mission except for building what was destroyed, and it is not ethical to accept the forefront of the scene, and to receive the mission, while our children are exposed to what we know of Heart and conscience practices.

Respect for opinion and other opinion is the most important thing that we should strive for in this period, and I do not hide you, because I personally do not refuse that my personal image be exposed to the X in the squares, as much as I refuse and disapprove and completely stand against attacking those who raised this image, the citizen is free and generous to express his opinion , And our duty is to improve, protect and respect his service.
The priority of the next government, and under the first item, is to conduct serious investigations on the violations suffered by our children, from the demonstrators and the security forces, and hold everyone behind them accountable, whoever it is, and for whomever it belongs, for the Iraqi blood is our only red line, which has neither our dignity nor Respect if it is shed before our eyes.

We are, until the critical moment we pass by, are mandated, and we do not possess the powers due to incomplete procedures to form a government, and all we care about now is to work to ensure that matters do not slip into something that does not lead to its consequences.

While we affirm that we are proceeding with the arrangements for the most important demands of the protest arenas, which are setting a date for the early elections, we repeat our assertion that Iraqi blood is our red line, and that we are continuing to hold all those who dared to hold it, with investigations that will not exclude anyone.
May God protect Iraq and the Iraqis.

May God protect our sons and daughters in the protest and security forces.
We ask God for success and everyone cooperated with us in this task.

(Mnt Goat – does this sound like someone who hates Iraq and is pro-Iranian?)

THE CHALLENGES OF IRAQ DON’T STOP
(a very good read)

Iraqis say in their proverbs, "Every delay has goodness." Perhaps this example applies to our reality today. After a long delay, the President of the Republic succeeded in appointing Mr. Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form the transitional government, whose mission will not be easy at all, as there are significant and dangerous repercussions witnessed by the world.

The region and Iraq require a strong Iraqi government capable of taking important decisions that live up to the importance and seriousness of these challenges.

Today we are facing the dangerous encroachment of the new Corona pandemic, which killed the Chinese, after our agreement with them (oil for investment) came into effect! ! And this horrific epidemic needs measures at a high level to secure the borders from the possibility of penetration by the virus, which is terrifying, and on the mention of the oil agreement, it is also in need of rapid activation, away from the threats of "Corona" And his followers, especially after the spread of a rumor stating that the Americans are the ones making this virus, and sent it to China, as part of the economic war between them, and therefore, the Chinese will be rescued from this scourge, passing through the Washington Gate, as it is the only one capable of making the vaccine against it, and this.

The story is very similar to the story of ISIS, and how the Americans created it in the region, after which they turned their countries into the largest market for American arms purchase, in addition to the fact that ISIS represents the greatest factor of distraction for the peoples of the region, in order to forget the Israeli presence in Palestine, by the last century deal of the century announced by Trump last week, in a blatant provocation to the feelings of Arabs and Muslims, whom Trump did not pay any attention to, at least as a far-away friend, and not close ones.

The challenges will not stop at “Corona”, ISIS, and the deal of the century. Rather, we have another challenge, which is the declared war between Tehran and Washington, which has taken from Iraq one of its battles, and the crisis resulting from this war in the country, as this war caused a rift. Sharp in the political class, which almost led us to a dangerous slide, after we had a strong disagreement about the presence of foreign forces in Iraq, so whoever strongly advocated their evacuation, and strengthened this position, the House of Representatives decision, which was absent from its session, those who reject this evacuation, believing that The country’s conditions are still unfavorable to such a thing, as withdrawal may encourage ISIS to .!! emerge Li surface again.

If we want to continue presenting and reviewing the challenges, the protest demonstrations that the Prime Minister-designate called to continue, until its demands are fulfilled and her fourth month has passed, during which the country witnessed severe clashes in all the joints, not to mention the fine blood that was asked for young people still in the age of roses They were martyred in the demonstration arenas, after they went out demanding to redraw the Iraqi reality in a different way, as well as those heroes from the sons of our security forces who fell martyrs while performing their role in protecting the protest arenas, due to riots and attacks that marred the demonstrations, as well as thousands of wounded and sucking Between men and demonstrators security, this is the biggest and most serious challenge that calls for a clear plan milestones, we reach solutions that satisfy everyone.

As for the other challenge, it is the budget challenge, as it is the most famous year of the year that passes, and the country is still without a budget, which makes us before the fear of the return of the ghost of 2014, when everyone failed to pass the law, and WE CAN IMAGINE THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL SCENE IN THE ABSENCE OF THE BUDGET LAW, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS WE REACHED THE FOURTH OR FIFTH MONTH OF THE YEAR.

And let the matter stop this challenge, as the issue of holding early elections, which was the main demand of the demonstrators, should not be ignored, and this file is still going through difficult negotiations, which may cause abortion completely, and for this reason the transitional government is required to give this file exceptional attention, in order to exceed the fields the mines that surround it.

We also have another benefit, which is the conduct of the general census of the population at the end of this year, its implementation may face problems as a result of not approving the budget, and thorny the political field, there is no doubt that everyone knows and understands the importance of conducting it, after some time has passed 33 years, during .. which Iraq did not witness a comprehensive census?

And in light of the foregoing, and with ALL THESE GREAT CHALLENGES, WHICH THE TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULLY ADDRESS, but at least, if this government is able to complete its basic tasks, then it will establish the next government that will come through the polls with transparent and impeccable elections, perhaps ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TASKS OF THE TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT PREPARING AND PREPARING FOR THE EARLY ELECTIONS, after completing the required requirements for that and resolving all outstanding problems –

1 .Sign the budget law as soon as possible –

2 .Signing the implementation of the investment and development projects included in the annual plan –

3 .Ensuring the maintenance of security and order –

4 .Walking other country’s routine matters, according to the laws and regulations in force –

5 If the transitional government succeeds in fulfilling its aforementioned tasks, it will have created the appropriate conditions for the next government to launch on good ground, enabling it to implement its program, which should be supported by political blocs, the House of Representatives and demonstration arenas.

(Mnt Goat - Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi better put on his SUPERMAN suit cause he going to need it…lol..lol..lol… )

HOW TO RESOLVE THE 2020 BUDGET DILEMMA?

The 2020 budget law is now linked to a series of time-related timelines related to the consensus on the ministerial cab of the new government, and then a vote in the House of Representatives, which may mean more time and we are now in the second month of the fiscal year, which will have a negative impact on the plan Finance aimed at rotating the macroeconomic wheel in achieving its objectives.

If the operational part depends on the authority of the caretaker government, in exchange of 1 to 12 according to Article 13 of the Financial Management Act No. 6 of 2019, the disbursement in the investment segment of the budget may be from the annual allocation of continuous investment projects included in their allocations during the previous fiscal year according to the new law, and in order to make it easier for the caretaker government to avoid continuing projects from extinction, and to expose them to losses under the request of the relevant ministries to the Council of Ministers, which was not present in the Law on Financial Management and Public Debt No. 95 of 2004, which it was put by the civil administrator Paul Bremer, which lasted until August last year, when the Iraqi chronicle rout of the new law was published.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

iraq - Mnt Goat News Brief 2/11/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: