Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20

Go down

GoldQFS - MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20 Empty MarkZ Monday Update- 1-6-20

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:13 pm

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MARK Z & TEXAS SNAKE TODAY IS 01/06/2020 “This call is in Mark Z’s opinion only”

MZ: We were told a couple key meetings went on this weekend on how to handle the roll out.

MZ: With all the upset in Iraq and Iran keep in mind that almost all the revaluation in the past have happened during a lot of smoke and unrest…..the Revaluation  would calm the unrest not make it worse or fan the flames.  So, could this be what they are looking for?  I hope so.

MZ: Does all this concern me with Iran and Iraq?  Sure it does, but looking back on history at all the revalues in the past- it has always happened during times like this. So, I am going to take it as a good sign.   Glass half full.

MZ: What I still hear from the banking side is very positive.

MZ: From the Iraq side they were still expecting it on Monday or Tuesday. They just finished their inventory of cash in circulation so will see what they have to say this week.

Mod:  EXPECTING TO BREAK LOOSE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY IS THE RUMOR

MZ: Lets talk about this fella who got himself BBQ’d this weekend. (Soliemani). When you have a known terrorist  …Claimed by the last 3 US administrations to be a terrorist…..killed thousands of Iranians as well for disagreeing with the Iran leaders…..I just find it interesting that people could even defend him.

MZ: there are conflicting stories…some say people are celebrating in Iran and some say they are mourning in Iran. But how would you like to be the guy who just got his job…….

Member:  Attack on Soleimani has revealed Iranian puppets in Iraq
Member:  Deep state attachments to Iran trying to stir up the masses to bring chaos and confusion!

Member:  Jan 5 Replying to @StateDept The Iranian terrorist regime orders Iraqi politicians to issue a decision to leave the United States from Iraq, and that is why we are asking Mr. Trump to remove these politicians from Iraq because they are serving the Iranian regime. @realDonaldTrump @SecPompeo

Member:  LOL.....POTUS just tweeted out in all caps "Iran will never have a nuclear weapon".....I believe him

MZ: For CMKX news…not a single package delivered this weekend that we could find……nothing

Q: what about the paymasters who left and returned...and left and returned

MZ: Many paymasters got disgusted with the quiet weekend and left ……they said to call them when they are serious about getting things done.  Some had even refused to come back. They are frustrated and I don’t blame them. ..this doesn’t mean it could not happen…..it just means they aren’t in place right now

Member:  Some arrests happened last night and during break

MZ: I think we are going to see a lot of disclosure over the next 2 weeks.

Member:  Gitmo busy and Connecticut deployed troops to Gitmo this past week.

Member:  Regular judges are needed but the big offenders will be tried by military tribunals!

Member:  a lot of arrests. lower underlings but definitely working up the ladder. some arrests=assassinations

Member:  Markz Announced yesterday that the ceremonial signing of the China Trade deal is moved up to Jan 13th (Luckier number according to China), The sooner the better.

Member:  China deal close... Phase 1 includes level playing field via #GoldQFS ….IQD is on Gold QFS

Member:  USMCA is supposed to be on Trumps Desk by next Monday, the same day as China Trade signing.

Texas Snake joins the stream about minute 20:00 or so….

MZ: So Snake, where do you think we are at?

TexasSnake:  I think we are in a very good spot. I have some connections with a banker…..he had to leave the west coast and come back to Texas 2 days after Christmas because it was supposed to go before New years. It still hasn’t gone and he’s one angry guy for having to miss spending New Years Eve with his family and his wife. …..but, he was convinced it was going right around New Years.   Here we are after New Years and it still hasn’t gone.  

MZ: I know a banker who did the same thing….came back the Saturday before New Years…..he left his family and on Sunday was told it was going to be a few more days. He also missed New Years ….So out of frustration he went home along with a couple of others. He said to call them when they are dead serious.

TexasSnake: My guy is a bit angry….apparently everyone was told it was supposed to happen…..since then everyone I am dealing with have gone very silent. There used to be a call I would listen to out of Shanghai, Hong Kong, London and NYC……a bunch of investment bankers….but no call in over 10 days and they used to have a couple calls a week.

MZ: Admin Bill had a call last night….if anyone has the replay please post it.

TexasSnake: I was on the call with him last night.

Member:  Admin Bill call with Texas …If you missed the call last night (or just want to hear it again!), the Replay # is (712) 775-7029 Access code: 535533    Here is the link. Computer Replay link https://fccdl.in/z6QPXTPYxU

MZ: So what do you think of all the unrest in the Middle east

Texas Snake: I think it is kind of a smoke screen…..to let us get on with it….maybe its wishful thinking on my part.

MZ: Looking back on the history of revaluations it does seem to me that this would be the perfect smoke screen. I think it couldn’t be better timing.

Texas Snake: When you look back to when Kuwait did their RV….there were similar circumstances….saying it was going to be put off and then suddenly in the next day or so it was there….It came as a surprise to most people even the ones who were anticipating it …we have a lot more intel on this one then they had on the Kuwait one.

MZ: The internet is sure a game changer……Kuwait was designed for those connected to take advantage of it…..this RV was also designed for connected folks….the Cheney connects , Bush and Clinton crowd ect….and then the internet happened…and that is why I think it has taken much longer to get it off the ground….they never wanted us to get the money….imo

TexasSnake: That’s for sure…it was supposed to be a deal like Kuwait but too many people became aware of it.

TexasSnake: My biggest concern is what happens after we exchange….how we can best make our money work for us and not have us all end up like a bunch of Lottery winners…..

Please listen to the replay for all the details on Iran, Iraq, former RV’s, Future RV’s, banking, exchange tips and much more…… …..lots of info today

MZ:  BE BACK AT 10 A.M. TOMORROW. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW I WILL SEND OUT A TWEET. @theoriginalmarkz

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MZ: Watch the Video “The end of the road” by Monkey films on Amazon
Prime….End of the Road: https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum