Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake

Go down

wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake Empty Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:37 pm

Private and confidential! DO NOT SHARE

wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake Avatar?id=1610604&m=75&t=1467077226

Snake

My sincerest wish is that no one reading the following takes any offense or believes I am attempting to insult anyone's intelligence or understanding of the fiat currency system this nation as well as many of the worlds nations who have implemented similar programs and one of the very real aspects of why a GCR/RV is so essentially needed at this point in time, even though I personally have owned currency since 2004 and have been told like many, the new rates will be visible in the next so many hours.
As some may know my background has been in money management and marketing of securities as well as structuring Private Placement offerings since 1971, but that history has allowed me to meet and secure the confidence of many very well placed professional money managers and high level members of the Wall Street investment banking community, many now retired some still active, but all a wealth of knowledge surrounding the economies of our nation and the worlds markets.

While the Federal Reserve Note, money created out of thin air, is regarded as the Reserve Currency of the world, the insecurity of same as an asset has finally reached the end of its useful life, a new Gold/Asset backed currency has been in the implementing stages for better than 20 years and has recently become a subject that us and those similar to us have come to understand and be aware of with the advent of these various chat rooms as well as the numerous calls conducting telephone seminars that hopefully keep us current and ever hopeful. Thus far nothing should be new  information for the most part.

Well over the past 24 to 36 hours much additional information has come to my attention and while for security purposes I must remain sacrosanct so as to not create any additional concerns that would further delay our pending exchange possibilities. We have heard before, concluded by and then a date or by the end of a certain month, the end of this month being the most recent time line. From the information relayed this day including the number of national central banks around the globe including Germany as the largest who are all on the verge of failing, the numerous tests on the new banking codes and systems that have been implemented, and what the brokerage community is preparing for I am most comfortable in advising we all remain extremely alert over the next 24 hours and actually quite possibly a much narrower window. Would very much appreciate that this information remain within WSOMN and you keep your phones fully charged.  Was further advised bank appointments can begin within hours of the release of those elusive numbers we await. ~ God Bless

wsomn - Shhhh! - Super Secret Intel From WSOMN's Snake 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum