Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19

Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 Empty TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# 

AUDIO REPLAY 

TNT Ray-Tony Call 2019.05.06 Mon bullet pts by AZhombre 

• Friday’s Notices: TNT RAYREN FRIDAY NOTICE, May 3, 2019: Tweet: Friday’s call is postponed until later in the day, if warranted. #wearethepeople. Another one: This morning on Iraq tv they are reporting that all citizens will have their purchasing power before June and that is a correct statement Mahdi saying Iraq moving in a positive manner. TNT Tony TWITTER https://twitter.com/THE_TNT_TEAM

• Tony’s opening remarks: Good morning TNT, so far this morning, saying it’s going to take another 2 wks to fill the cabinet positions. Fri we had one bank had exchange personnel on alert and be able to report in within an hour. Over the weekend had multiple banks that put people on standby with an hour and a half to be able to report. Another bank said they were looking for something some time this week. Contractors in Kurdistan got paid. Coming out of the mosques were told they would get their new purchasing power NOW. We were told rate was $3.63 and available for everyone. Kurdistan goes ahead of Bagdad by 2 to 7 days. Time limit is sometime this week the rates will show, the CBI will change the rates. I can tell you the banks are on standby and are expected to do something. We’re waiting to see what happens. The information is good. Timeframe started on Saturday and can’t tell you when it ends. We’re in a good spot. Anything over $9,999 you’re going to need to call the 800#, and won’t be able to go to teller at bank.

Questions: 

• Willowfeather: Posting exchange locations? Ans: I’m not posting any.

• Tictac: When the ISX be connected to Nasdaq? Ans: Tony, no idea.

• English White Knight: When we pass over our currency to the banker will they provide a “Medallion Signature Guarantee” having counted and verified our currency? Or would it be enough corroboration for us to see an account statement with the new deposit shown? Ans: I would think you’d leave with your own account statement. Don’t you walk out with your bank balance now?

• KBear: Now that the US Naval fleet is going to the gulf, the US will be worrying about monies flowing into and out of Iran, could this be affecting the process? Ans: The US has been worried about money flowing in and out of Iran. The US is in the process of trying to destroy the economy of Iran. An economic war going on. This is why we’re having the problem with Iraq and Iran. We’re waiting as changing being done. They’re both saying they don’t want war. Will it effect what’s going on with us? Can’t answer.

Callers: 

• 865/Atlanta, GA. CIA Lady! C/time limits of banks? T/some are 60 min, some are 90. C/Abadi willing to step in? T/We don’t know if that’s going to happen. Giving them until end of June. Don’t think we’re going to be involved in it but out spending money! C/Ramadan time frame? T/articles saying today is the first day of Ramadan, others say it’s another day. Not a big deal. C/thought high religious person giving govt another couple of days to do the RV. T/highest “Pollyanna”. Paid people $3.62 2 hrs after it started.

• 850/Tallahassee, FL. C/was the one more thing completed? T/waiting for the Treasury to say go!

• 440/Parma, OH. C/are people in Kurdistan getting exchanges? T/they got paid at the new rate at $3.63. Everything was sent to the CBI on Friday and now have a time-frame to go publicly. Kurdistan started 2 hours after this happened. C/they were pd in Dinars? T/they are in Iraq, exchanged there. Value put on their cards. If they go out of country, they would get the same rate. Kurdistan has always been ahead of the curve. C/no other info on ministers? T/no. Article said another 2 weeks.

• 360/Vancouver, WA. C/we don’t throw our politicians out! T/while Iraqi’s do the same thing as we do. C/update on Maliki? T/nothing at all. We went to Iraq to control the oil fields. The country ran better when Saddam was there. Nobody would dare do anything to that country. Doesn’t work to just take Maliki out. C/Iranian militias in Iraq. Progress to get them to leave. T/don’t know. Iran came out and made a public statement to give their people more purchasing power. Made them look good. C/looking to attend Rays seminar once we have an RV and he can afford it.

• 972/Danny in Dallas, TX. C/evangelizing currency purchasing! Don’t have the same feeling for the Dong, but it’s easy to get! T/Sounds like you don’t have as much faith in Dong as Dinar. Notifying their people back in 2014 how they were going to change the Dong, just not known as much as the Dinar. I’m gambling $40 for a million. I got the Dinar, Dong, Zim from somebody who was at the US Treasury, and these are the ones you want. When dong started it was only going to be 5 cents. Both Dinar and Dong have increased. Group contract for Dinar $28.50? Who would believe that? People actually doing exchanges at the bank was over $28.50. Live, happening. Tier 1 & 2 privileges. Same thing with the Dong. China can’t participate in the Dinar. They get the benefit with the Dong high rates. You do or you don’t. Will or you won’t. Will a trip to McDonalds for a burger and fries stop you from getting ½ million dollars!

• 610/ Allentown, PA. “Gman from PA” (TNT Ad Removed)

• 205/ C/mandate still in place the govt had to be in place by June to have tradeable currency? T/they’ll do what they’re doing. Not going to be concerned with that. Amahdi said “by June” (sooner and not in June). A lot of this is strung out intentionally. $12-$20 m being made by auctions. Based on what happened on Sat, I don’t think it will take until the middle of the month. C/1 step forward and 3 steps backward track record. Is US always in control? T/Iraq has tried to revalue their currency every year and the US has stopped them every time. Waiting for the US to release it. After the call on Friday, there were 4 treasuries around the world (US, Brittain, and 2 others) didn’t release their codes. Britain is not going until the US says go! Always stand together. Waiting for the US to give the go and the other 3 treasuries will give the go ahead. Every other treasuries of other countries have given their go ahead!

• 573/ St. Louis, MO. C/thanks for the sacrifice you and your two families have made! Do you think because this currency is going to be virtual, will it be more difficult to steal because it’s not in the bank? T/most bank robberies walk away with $2-$5k only. If they robbed the entire bank, they wouldn’t have more than $40k. Nobody is going to rob your bank for multi-millions. Your account isn’t at that “central location”. Knows same body can rob you easier and get a lot more. Has a friend that lost $300k and never walked into the bank to rob them. C/if the bank is giving me 10% to leave it there, I’d be interested. T/$100m in bank and told give you $10m interest. Or I could take my $100m and invest it in 3-D, Marijuana, Co’s going public. Put it in an IMF project and earn $10m month. High risk and high return. Leave you money at the bank and take your 10% if adverse to high risk. Think will invest in multiple places for diversification and leave some at the bank!

• 828/Asheville, NC. Live in junction of TN, GA, and NC. Do I have to exchange in NC? R/only requirement is have to exchange in your federal district. C/glad to learn where he can do his exchange. C/contract level for Dinar is $28.50. Possibility of going higher? T/no. C/I gifted a fried 2 $100k notes. Can he go to a teller? T/no, he has to dial the 800#.

• 510/Oakland, CA. “The lady who had the experience of getting money and having to give it back the next day!” If you have $2m in Dinar, can you get a contract rate, or do you need more? T/they are trying to give the contract rate to the lowest, not those with a lot. They didn’t want “common” billionaires! T/As soon as we find out the qualifications, we will tell you. Why did you have to give your money back? C/went into the bank. Had 1m of Dong with me (always keep it with me). Gave me a rate of $8k dollars. Went out to get more and thought they’d have $16k to have a good time! Told to come back Mon because they made a mistake, too many zeros on the screen. Already took money out of my account was negative. Lost dong but got $39+ back. Walked out of the bank. T/the next time it’s going to be whole lot more! The good thing is you didn’t go out and spend it! Condolences to those who’ve lost loved ones.

• 574/South Band, IN. Folks are trying to take your money. T/Always going to be people out there trying to take your money. C/educate yourselves so you won’t broke in a few years. T/this will be the best or worst time of your life to people. Once you live a lifestyle and it’s taken away from you because you didn’t know how to, it will be the worst time of your life, and they’ll owe the government. Don’t give it all away!

• Tony/trying to figure out if you or Ray is excited! R/I don’t know! T/guys, I’ve been excited all over the weekend. Hearing our guys were paid. The 3rd time we hear it, said we need to hear it from Bagdad. People in Kurdistan saying a whole different story. Banks expected since last week. We’re ever ready.

• 651/St. Paul, MN. C/are we going to see all at the same time (currencies). T/if you went to the bank and knew the Dong and Zim was going, what would you do? C/I’d buy with the money I just exchanged. T/exactly, investing millions? All currencies are going at the same time. You can still buy the Dinar after you exchanged. Rates will still go up! C/hearing it’s just out of Kurdistan? How many? T/sources I use. Saying this is the new rate. C/how many days to see it here? T/sometime this week. Started on Saturday and have a time frame it would occur again.

• 954 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 773 Chicago Central, IL. Nope!

• 951/Riverside, CA. Looking for best way to protect my money and still be in control of it. R/multiple of ways. You’d have to define it. For me, there’s one tool you don’t have to ask permission to do it. Non-statutory trust does that.

• Tony/good morning, great news over the weekend. I’m waiting on the clock. Nothing to be upset or depressed about. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Ray/Wed of our last call learned of the passing of PaperBoy. Funeral today. Condolences to 2 sons and daughters. Sonny was planning on a Mother’s day good by to her. Waiting is a very important word for us. That one word is going to be very essential to us, for those not chasing the contract rate. How are you going to go thru this process. In some cases, less than 24 hours observe what’s taken place. When you know what’s going on. Wait until the 1st wave takes place. Will know what to plan. If another call before regularly scheduled Wed call, we’ll let you know!

• Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50 – $4.43. Dong: $0.47 – $2.23. Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents. Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30 ($1.20).

WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE -  TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19 Empty Re: TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRat, Tony Bullet Points by AZhombre 5/6/19

Post by Guest 15 Tue May 07, 2019 1:42 pm

"Tony’s opening remarks: Good morning TNT, so far this morning, saying it’s going to take another 2 wks to fill the cabinet positions."

A week ago the only holdup was the UST and now he is back on the Iraq cabinet.  Boy can't remember his lies from one call to another.

"574/South Band, IN. Folks are trying to take your money. T/Always going to be people out there trying to take your money."  

Straight from someone who knows the man in the mirror.

Guest 15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum