Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/3/19

Go down

98 -  "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  3/3/19 Empty "Can't Hide it Now" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/3/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:46 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » March 3rd, 2019

Internationalism..Can't hide it now.. The Cat is out of the bag.. Even the Governors of the Provinces and the Religious Authority is calling for distribution of the Iraqi wealth and now we see Citi Bank able to do similar distribution of timely payments through a chunky credit facility.

These latest actions from the Governors meeting this last week on 2019 Budget allocations to be disbursed for re construction projects and Qasim al-Tai religious authority telling PM Mahdi to distribute the wealth to the citizens in a fair and equitable manner all around the same time frame of the passing of key laws this week.

My bet on this is the Citizens are squawking even louder now that the Tariffs are being enforced.

They signed this credit facility on Thursday of last week!!! Same day the Governors were meeting on disbursements to the provinces. See the the progress in play now? I sure do.. Man it looks good too! imo ~ MM

Samson » March 3rd, 2019

Basrah Gas and Citi Bank sign a $ 50 million credit facility

28th February, 2019

The Basrah Gas Company announced on Thursday that it has signed a 50 million dollar credit facility agreement with Citi Bank, confirming that it will be the first commercial loan to be provided by Citi to an Iraqi company. The ceremony marks this positive achievement in the United Arab Emirates

"This credit facility is a milestone for the first commercial loan, in addition to supporting the company's working capital needs. It demonstrates the strength of Iraqi institutions and their ability to attract financing," said General Manager of Basra Gas Company, Fritz Kalab, in a statement received by Iraq News. Of international banks

"Iraq is an important market for Citi and has great potential for growth and there is a potential for strategic alliance with Basrah Gas Company and we continue to provide them with banking solutions while developing their business and achievements in the country,"said Ateeq Rahman, chief executive of Citi Bank in the Middle East and Africa

"Basra Gas and Citi have implemented a cash management model that meets the needs of the company to pay to Iraqi and international suppliers reliably within the time schedules required in its partnership with local Iraqi banks

On the other hand, the Director General of the Department of Public Debt in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, Salah al-Din Hamid al-Hadithi that "Iraq invests and encourages foreign investments to support economic growth, and is witnessing at present more cooperation between Iraqi companies and foreign investors, especially the credit facility agreement signed between the company " This gives the company the flexibility to increase its investments and expand its production, and enhances the confidence of international banks in the Iraqi economy

"Citi opened a representative office in Baghdad in 2013 to support the institutional customers of Citi Bank in the country, including Iraqi financial institutions and public sector institutions, as well as multinational companies and institutions operating in the country," the statement said LINK

This religious man Qasim al-Tai has authority and gives weight to the urgency we have heard about this next week to come, it sure sounds like he is suggesting Adel Abdul Mahdi to trust in God that by distributing the wealth to the citizens, it is a good thing and in so doing firstly above all and to do so in an equitable manner. Let the Iraqis, have theirs first, the regional partners second and the rest of the world in third. Fine by me to be last in line.. As long as I am and or we are all in it! ~ MM (wink)

Samson » March 3rd, 2019

A religious reference draws a series of tips to the Prime Minister: Justice Adel Abdul Mahdi

3rd March, 2019

The religious authority Qasim al-Tai, on Sunday a series of tips to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, calling on him to distribute the wealth of the country to the Iraqis and hit the hotbeds of corruption with an iron fist.

Al-Taei said in his letter, read "NAS" today (March 3, 2019) "Beware of the consequences of this site has Gkerk of throwing it to you, and confident of your event, and you want to shadow the shadow of it and throws you Sharar, and Astkbh saying, be from your team on Be warned, and you can not trust the traitor and the tacit.

He added: "Sumer helped your grandfather as long as you live and live with the weak and fair oppressed and take the oppressed of the oppressor and strike with the hand of iron evil, wherever I start centers of Satan brothels and clubs scattered in Karrada, and set limits in the introduction of drugs, and distribute the wealth of your country to the slaves of God of your people, The opportunity is available to you and your order with your hands. "

He appealed: "Equity, Mr. Prime Minister, fairness, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the first fairness with your people, and secondly with your neighbors, and third with the countries of the world, and God does not enrich them on the day of your death."

He pointed out that "all the darkness in Iraq will be you and your button and no energy to carry you for a few days has predicted the history of the former of you, so trust in God and the good of your people." LINK

Don961 » March 3rd, 2019

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road"

03/03/2019

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport announced on Sunday the possibility of speeding up the process of Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which provides loans to member states, while looking forward to joining the Asian Economic Belt (Silk Road)

"The Minister of Transport, Abdullah Luaibi, held an extensive meeting with the Committee of Diwan 70 of 2018 to discuss the possibility of activating cooperation between the Ministry of Transport and the Chinese side, to develop a mechanism to map the road of the economic belt Asian (Silk Road). "

The statement added that "Lobei discussed during the meeting the possibility of speeding up the procedures for Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which means opening loans to member states to finance the implementation of projects roads, bridges, ports, airports and railways, along the new Silk Road."

"We seek to implement the mechanism of Iraqi cooperation with China through Chinese companies and the Chinese embassy, ​​to acquaint them with current and declared investment infrastructure, and to indicate the possibilities available to attract the Silk Road project to Iraq and involve it in more than one sector," he said link

This looks very interesting and also so very timely. Citi Bank in post #98. First Bank is CitI Bank, then comes the others and look who it is, AIB.. I'll bet this has been in the USA / China trade talks.. imo And I am liking it! ~ MM

Cleitus » March 3rd, 2019
Has anybody noticed an EXPLOSION of INTERNATIONALISM in the ME!?

I know right, it is like they say international three times and multinational once and they aren't yet openly saying we are Article 8 compliant? lol Then the AIB shows p today in an article.. Right? lol ~ MM

Iobey777 » March 3rd, 2019

I just keep hearing the song and phrase.."Any Day Now"!!! (smile)

Samson » March 3rd, 2019

The Bank of England undermines its reputation by holding the gold of Venezuela

2nd March, 2019

Criticized the Russian ambassador to Britain, Alexander Yakovenko, the detention of the Bank of England, amounts of gold owned by the Government of Venezuela, worth more than one billion dollars.

"This action by the Bank of England undermines Britain's reputation as a guarantor of the financial reserves of foreign countries," Ambassador Yakovenko told Interfax.

"But despite this, the British continue to participate in the policy adopted by the United States, with the aim of strangling Venezuela economically and facilitating the coup d'état in it," the Russian ambassador said.

Venezuela has been protesting against the background of its deteriorating economic situation after the United States imposed economic sanctions on the government of President Nicolas Maduro. Washington and several countries recognized opposition leader Juan Guido as "interim president" of the country more than a month ago. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum