Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19

Go down

koonce -  "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19 Empty "Fasten your Seatbelts" - Randy Koonce Update 3/1/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:08 am

Randy Koonce 3-1-19

I am adding a date to archive..Friday, March 1, 2019

To All Hopeful Citizens in Dinarland: How are you makin it. bluelight09

Ladies and Gentlemen of Dinar-Land. Please put your tray tables in the upright position, and make sure your seat belts are fastened. It truly looks like we are on the final approach and that our very long ride is about to come to an end. I hope you have given much thought to, and made very wise plans as you exit the ride.

As you all are aware of, this Iraqi dinar revaluation has taken many unexpected and unplanned twists and turns. Barring another new unforeseen bump, we are looking at March to be our final month of waiting for this to happen.

Based on the information I have been able to get, we could see it as soon as this weekend, but hopefully no later than the 3rd week in March. That is our latest, and hopefully the last window.

I would suggest several things. First, make sure your dinar is secure. (You’ve certainly had plenty of time to do that!) Second, seek legitimate legal and financial counsel, regardless of how much or how little you have.

For some of you the tax consequences will be significant. Pay your taxes, but also be wise in the speed and manner in which you exchange. As a well-known Dinar sage used to say: “Don’t be the first to exchange!! It’s always the second rat who gets away with the cheese.”

Take your time. Be deliberate and intentional. Be smarter than you’ve ever been in your life. There will never be another opportunity of this magnitude in our lifetimes.

Continue to Breathe. Don’t give your dinar to anyone else to exchange for you. It has been an honor and a privilege to make this journey with you. (Well, most of you!! ) May God bless you and keep you. The reason for allowing us to be a part of this historical event is His to reveal in each of your lives. Be grateful.

Randy Koonce

Stay away from tiers I know it is tempting but banks will cash in.....

ALSO this is very political so as I am very confident something can come up and delay. So do not quick breathing...

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming...
Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

Blessings.

Randy Koonce
koonce@randykoonce.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum