Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/24/18

3 posters

Go down

wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/24/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:39 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY

Iraqi TV is broadcasting a member from Parliament stating that Iraq has entered a “new phase” of stability and security. The Budget has been finalized with the second reading. The 5 remaining cabinet members have not been concluded…..yet. #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Do a real short call. It’s Christmas Eve. Have had a 2nd reading of the budget, but I”m not sure of a third one. It did pass for the 2nd time. Not in the Gazette yet. Hearing tariffs go on everything the first of January. Wonder how people are going to pay for it. Articles yesterday said the Parliament would vote in all five ministers, then an article said four. They voted in three. Said they would vote the final two in the next session which was to be next Monday but Mahdi has declared that a holiday so the next session will be January 8th.

They did what we all assumed they were trying to do and that is push it into next year. We don’t need them. . . it could still happen by the end of this year. . . Going just like they did last year, and the year before and the year before that. They always had a plan to do it in December, they always had a date to do it in December and it got delayed, delayed, delayed all the way into January. This time there is no reason for it not to go through, so we wait.

Everything else is good. Not a whole lot to talk about today. Banks are not doing anything. No one sitting on standby. Nobody is excited. Two days ago I got a phone call and told me the date were Jan 8, 9 and 10 for this to finally go through. Today the articles come out saying the next (Parliament) session is January 8th. Knew what they were talking about. I got it two days ago. Eight, nine, ten of January is what we should really be looking at.

I feel hopeful. I look at that and know it could go at any moment. I know everything is done. I know they wanted a new budget to go in effect by January 1st which means the rates would have to change by then because the new budget is based on the rate of oil being at $56 barrel. I’m not sticking with those dates yet. January.

Other than that it is what it is. It’s going to be a Merry Christmas for us. We know our time is being cut down to go and hopefully we will get a Christmas surprise or New Years surprise and this thing will be over with. That’s where we are at today. What they have put out so far. That’s what they are looking for in Iraq. Unless I hear something else. I really didn’t talk to anyone else in Iraq this morning cause I didn’t really know if we were going to do a call. . .

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: . . .there is no reason for it not to go through, so we wait. . . banks are not on standby. . . Nothing is going to happen today. It’s a three day holiday in Iraq. I feel hopeful. . . and know it could go at any moment. I know everything is done. The last session I had with my Iraq contact was still by the end of the year for this to go. Said everything was done and supposed to see in a couple of days. Said the ministers were done, everybody knew their names and just stringing everyone along for some reason. Said they wanted to string it out to the end of the month. I know people who have already been paid on their cards (Iraq Qe cards.) Kurdistan has already got started.

IRAQ: . . . they wanted a new budget to go in effect by January 1st which means the rates would have to change by then because the new budget is based on the rate of oil being at $56 barrel. Budget has been read and passed twice now. Tony did not know if it had a third reading but said it had not been published in the Gazette. The budget is based on oil at $56/barrel. Parliament: Only voted in three ministers. Next time Parliament will vote is January 8th. Currencies: No rates given on the call.

UNITED STATES: Banks: not doing anything. No one excited and they are not on standby Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event. 800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

EXCHANGING: ZIM Information: No update or change in previously given information this call.

Q & A: TNT Forum –

UST Secretary Mnuchin called the top six banks on Sunday to check on liquidity. Was that code for the RV?

Tony: He panicked the market even more by doing that. No, it wasn’t code for the RV.

– Call on Wednesday? You guys need a rest as everyone does.

Tony: Nothing is going to happen today. It’s a three day holiday in Iraq. 

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys. It’s still good. They got three ministers out of the way. Waiting on two more. We know everything else is done, so enjoy your Christmas. It’s surely coming. Even next week, the end of Dec or first part of January. We are going to get through it. Enjoy this time with your family. Have a very Merry Christmas. Life is great for all of us.

Ray . . . read a Christmas poem, “Twas the Night Before Christmas” adapted to Dinar land, Iraq and the RV. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 12/24/18

Post by Captain259 Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:22 pm

O SH-T---IT'S DEC. 25, 2018----AND GUESS WHAT---ANOTHER BAG OF COAL----TEN YEARS IN A ROW---- 100%---

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   12/24/18 Empty SIMPLE

Post by Scotchie Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:16 pm

A liar, a thief, a con artist.  How many more years will you listen to Tony and Ray?  Don't you understand they are scam artists!  The dinar will never revalue.  The zim is worthless.  The dong is happy where it is.  Oh, my, what crap!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum