Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18

Go down

S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 Empty "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:23 am

KTFA

DELTA » December 4th, 2018

European and Gulf currencies rise against the Iraqi dinar

The US dollar is falling against the Iraqi currency

Direct : European currencies rose against the Iraqi dinar, while the dollar fell against him.

The euro rose 0.23% against the Iraqi dinar, the pound rose 0.05%, while the dollar fell against him by 0.17%, compared to previous levels.

The value of the Japanese yen against the Iraqi dinar decreased by 0.17 % .

The majority of Gulf currencies fell against the Iraqi dinar, the Qatari riyal fell by 0.48% and the Bahraini dinar lost 0.44 % .

S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 1_34_orig

The value of the UAE dirham, the Jordanian dinar against the Iraqi dinar fell by 0.17 percent, and the value of the Saudi riyal decreased by 0.16 percent .

On the other hand, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar and the Omani riyal rose against the Iraqi currency.

The value of the Egyptian pound fell 0.21% against the Iraqi dinar.

S -  "Significance of the Fills" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/4/18 2_19_orig

Doc.K » December 4th, 2018

2 decimal places for major world currencies - USD, Euro, GBP .... GCC.. and others . ..........HELLO PHILs....

SJosh » December 4th, 2018

OH boy do I ever LOVE the smell of INTERNATIONAL in the morning! And, I believe that is a picture of the old 50 dinar note, also a great sign they keep showing that ! ! ! IMO, that is worth the equivalent of $0.04 USD at the 1190 rate... soooo why post pictures of pocket change when discussing international exchange rates????

ChrisC » December 4th, 2018

Sometimes you and Frank remind me of a firearms instructor that sets the gun on the table and lets everybody figure out how to use it themselves. Before I shoot myself accidentally, let me ask you directly if that is a new Iraqi 10 dinar note. Also, why is the dinar showing up as trading against other currencies on an Arabic site but not on Forex?

Doc.K Thanks for all you do always. I always appreciate your posts and 2cents especially. I would rather look stupid and have one of you explain something to me than to sit here looking at a dancing snoopy and wonder what is going on. Why does everyone think decimal places equals fils?

Using fils at this rate would be ludicrous. If we don't see that decimal point move to the left, I don't get what we are dancing about. I still don't understand where this comparing dinar to other currencies is even coming from. Are they trading it regionally and if so, why in the world at that rate?

Hammy14 » December 4th, 2018

Chris, I couldn't agree more. It makes zero sense to be trading at a program rate. I am really looking forward to seeing what Frank and teams have to say about this tonight on the CC.

Boxman » December 4th, 2018

My one brain cell thinks the significance of the fills is that they will be needed and the adding of the additional decimal places are being set up for testing and use after the future increase in value.

In other words, the value of the currency will have increased greatly , so that the fils will be needed...otherwise, if no increase, the fil coins would be collected and melted down for their metal value if not traded electronically..IMHO...

Additionally, the added zeros after the decimal, is also a training and education tool so the population will not be confused and will be accustomed to seeing the value expressed with the additional zeros...IMHO

Doc.K » December 4th, 2018

No Stupid questions when asked in sincerity. In order to have parity or an exchange rate with a major currency, they need to change to the same 2 place decimal system to convert. i.e. The USD does not have $1.259 it is only $1.25 or $1.26

This forces them to use a fraction of a dinar ( a fil = the metals) in the market place and INTERNATIONALLY.

They are not dealing with WHOLE #s anymore as in $1 usd = 1200 dinars

Does that clear it up ? If not, PM me.

IQD BUY-SELL EXCHANGE RATE IN IRAQI MARKET FROM CBI...

02-Dec... 1194.576- 1194.531

03-Dec... 1194.311- 1194.049

04-Dec... 1194.206- 1193.967

GodsServant » December 4th, 2018

So IMO the Market can't make any money, CBI can at 1190 is that right Delta Parity or Darn Close IMO, what say you Delta

YES!!!

Re: Parliament meeting today........

IMO we still have the RED CARD option if the vote fails IMO

Bmrlaone » December 4th, 2018

can I ask what the red card option is??? Thx

It is my understanding it is similar to an Executive Privilege that Mahdi can use to seat his remaining cabinet if a vote can not be reached. IMO Parliament has been adjourned until this Thursday.

2Cents » December 4th, 2018

Mahdi is not too happy and is pointing out that there are 13,000 open corruption files.........Get ready MP's, the old games are DONE!!!! Sound familiar???? 66,568 and counting.......LOL IMO........

IMO It's Official......Monday 12/10 holiday announced by COM… Just curious, does anyone thing it is odd that a holiday was announced 6 days in advance????? Of course we thought it was coming but it seems like they don't characteristically announce so early.......

So, IMO, things to watch for:

The Federal Government completes December payroll prior to the tenth....

The Kurds move their announced payroll scheduled for the tenth prior to the tenth.....

The eight remaining ministers voted prior to the tenth (hopefully Thursday).....

The auction numbers drop to 122Mil or less prior to the tenth.......

This would make a perfect storm........

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum