Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off"

5 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" Empty Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:26 am

Randy Koonce  

First, are we in a new window of opportunity 'right now'.   When I say that, it does not mean it will happen without a doubt in this current window; it does mean that there is a very good chance for the rate to finally change...At the bottom of every update I always state:   When it happens, check the cbi.iq to verify!!   That is where I check. And if the Conversion rate is different -then it happened!  On the website today (cbi.iq) it shows:  US Dollar   US   1190...Until it changes on that website, no one will be able to go to any bank and exchange your dinar.  It has to change there FIRST.  ...Here is what I do know...

This should have been finished in May. There was an Organization, who shall remain nameless, that thought they knew better about what needed to happen in the election; and therefore did not release it as planned. That being said, our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off. He has applied, and is still applying lots of pressure on this, along with several other major countries.  The US has been involved in the background along with the UN to resolve the Election Mess and get this rolled out for the benefit of all of us.  The Election results should be announced officially no later than the end of next week.  Shortly after that announcement, we should/will see the rate change...

What if the election does not get resolved?  From what I understand, if all goes bad and it looks like it will go forever, then POTUS is wanting this out anyway and will continue to apply pressure to get it finished. This window will remain open until around the 8th of July ...In my opinion, the pressure being applied will make this go, and will get it done much sooner.  And, if you see the "Sadr and Abadi Play Nice" speech, with them having the largest block as the Papers are indicating now, it will be much sooner...So, hang in there Everyone.  It's coming, one way or the other!!  We are close..  Every large bank will exchange..  RELAX the RV is coming... Breathe.

6/25/18

koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" Empty Re: Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off"

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:39 am

Koonce, get off it- It doesn't matter who gets tired of waiting, and for what? Explain that to us if you will, and what makes you SEEM to think anything will happen with the dinar, and anyway, WTF do you care, you've lined your pockets lying to people-You and others always 'kick' the can down the road, and when nothing happens, you add another 'extention' to it- Just do us all a favor, and go get bent- My advice to you is go lay down and die someplace- Our cow has died, and we don't need your bull- Don't come back-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" Empty Re: Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off"

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 am

regardless of how the Iraqi election fiasco gets resolved, it has zilch to do with releasing a rate that spikes 35000% by flipping a switch.  Economics and basic math prevent this.  Randy Koonce has been stringing people along for 8 years, he's no different than any other guru claiming to know about a fictitious global monetary event...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 am

You are 100% percent correct- It's too bad others can't get the jist of what you are saying, and meaning-Their currency is dropping like flies each and every day, and somehow, these 'quacks' still believe their wind fall is coming their way- Sad, really, isn't it? The only 'switch' that was thrown, was the 'Buy Dinar Here', and the sales of trillions of dinar that followed-And believe it or not, the sign is still 'LIT'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:08 pm

If this is such an important issue to Trump, why hasn't he mentioned it?  I have yet to see one tweet about the Iraqi dinar from Trump.  Not one tweet about any revaluation, global reset ... etc.  Not one sound bite, not one executive order ... NADA!!!  What?  Is he just shy on this matter?  Is he just using discretion?  LOL!!!  TRUMP??????  SHY?  ... DISCREET?

Donald Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about the dinar.  The only currency he has rambled on about is the Chinese yuan that has been undervalued for years, giving China an unfair advantage in international trade.  Randy is an ignorant goofball.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Hey Sam- Hope all is well with you, long time, no hear-I have heard Trump had purchased foreign currencies, but, what, and how much I don't really know, and it has been said that he has billions of dinar, but it remains to be seen, and like you say, I really don't think he gives a rat's ass-It really doesn't matter, anyway, at this point who has what and how much, it is irrelevant-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Another bull shiter spitting more blah, blah, blah.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce: "our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum