Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18

Go down

80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 Empty KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18

Post by Ssmith Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

KTFA:

DinarDiva1:  Article:  “A spokesman for Sadr: We will end the formation of the largest bloc in two weeks”  So they need 2 more weeks then govt will be formed?

Venustwo2: The next 2 weeks we will be in the middle of the year. I remember it has always been said, last quarter, first quarter, middle of the year is what Dr. Shabibi  preferred for the R/I of  the dinar and it is playing out beautifully imo.

Pattycakes77:  You are right. I cannot remember what year it was when Shabibi wanted to R/I but it was during the month of June. Early June. 

Fuze:  June 6, 2014! It was actually mentioned in a MOF document. I recall well because that was the back wall date I gave to a few Dinar giftee's of mine, in October 2013....

Doc.K:  MID YEAR  coming up  ......  accounting .... bookkeeping , contracts... etc.
maybe they can start their New Mid Year books with a New Rate ? 
Timing - June through the 1st half of July (before July 15 IMF rate)  will allow this.
Final 6 weeks ......   or less ...... IMO      Hang in there !!

​Kindworld33:  I wonder if they have to wait to after they forma block to pick a prime minister? 

Iobey777:  Hopefully during that time Trump will have everything set in writing that he wants before or by June 12! IMO, I don't know if it is related, but it's just my thought that it may be something to do with China and NK.

Adamb7777:  https://cbi.iq/index.php?pid
US dollar
USD

MilitiaMan:  "1190 ought to floor everyone. The CBI is not going to lose money for very long.. In fact, imo Delta's #87 in the FA says one word that is very telling. It is.. "Immediately.. " That is about how long the CBI will lose money.. lol imo ~ MM

"And that this goal will remain one of the objectives of the central bank, which requires direct banks to immediately leave the total dependence on the window selling foreign currency in its financial activity." FA87  ~ DELTA

MilitiaMan:  Well at a 1190 they will do exactly that as noted above in red. They are not in the business to lose money. In fact they will make nothing but money from hear on out. imo ~ MM

MilitiaMan:  Now keep in mind that the dust is settling on the political stage and note they had (imo) 15 days to get things in order and then, wala. We see this below. In other words, the final touches politically last night look to have been met and apparently reported today that are on time, and within that window of 15 days. Close enough for Government work, imo.. Then the CBI at  or just before Banks closed in Iraq today we see this.

1USD/1190IQD = .00084034. Imo if you have one USD divided by 1190 that is a number. Project to delete the Zeros, then becomes 1 USD  1/.84 = 1.190476 IQD. imo That is purchase power folks, imo.. That will or should draw the remaining 3 zero notes in from the citizens, as in country the Dinar has or will have more value than the USD. Just like they are telling them in the news and in the FAs, see below. imo~ MM

“A spokesman for Sadr: We will end the formation of the largest bloc in two weeks"  LINK

DUST IS JUST ABOUT SETTLED .................... TA DA. ~ Frank26

Final Article #80.. "Pull the dollar" 

MilitiaMan:  Those three words are exactly what they are doing, imo..  They are now  or have been, ceasing (Multi Currency Practices.) MCPs by pulling the dollar in with having more value to the Dinar.  Imo.

Now dont' forget the article #17 in the FAs #87 by Delta was on the 25th and the Alak showing the ATMs preceded that.. New ATMs with the new software to support the NEW Currency is in place and has been now for some time.. Let the timing sink in now. The CBI changed the rate right before banks closed. Hmmm? Holiday in the UK and USA on Monday.. Hmm? Starting to see the picture? They set the stage already.. Bill boards, presentation boards, photos of LDs for symbolism, Alak with new ATMs.. All timed and synchronized, imo lol ~ MM

80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 Alak_1
"Visit of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq branch of Basra" FA #70 ( Lower Denomination photo for symbolism. ~ MM)

"The next phase of currency reform is the conversion from old cash currency to new. " FA81

"The campaign must make it clear that once the currency reform is initiated, account holders can withdraw their money in the form of new banknotes." FA81

I. E., Modernized banking is up and running.. imo ~ MM

They even go so far as this~ MM:

"It will be issuing new Iraqi dinars a way to expose corruption, as it requires the replacement of currency in circulation is the new currency." FA82

"National Bank announces the completion of the electronic system for the completion of transactions." FA85 link

"The value of the dollar is lower than the value of the dinar adopted by the Ministry of
Commerce to buy flour as a domestic crop and sugar as crop National. ~ FA85

I sure hope this helps out, it sure helps me see what is going on and in my humble opinion, as FRANK26 would say, "TA DA FRANKIN DA" and (imho), WS may say, "YEP".. ~ MM

Samson:  Commercial Bank of Iraq distributes 12 billion dinars to shareholders

27th May, 2018

The Commercial Bank of Iraq ("Commercial Bank of Iraq") approved the distribution of cash dividends to shareholders. 

In a statement quoted by the bourse, the bank said that the cash dividends of 11.88 billion dinars for 2016. The bank grew its annual profits by 32.6% to reach 10.05 billion dinars in 2017, against a profit of 7.58 Billion dinars, in 2016. 

The bank's current capital of 250 billion dinars, distributed over 250 billion shares, the nominal value of dinars per share.   LINK

Samson:  Iraq ranks high with gold reserves

26th May, 2018

80 - KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 5/27/18 Gold_13 The World Gold Council revealed that gold reserves owned by the Arab countries amounted to 1006 tons. The figures showed that Saudi Arabia tops the Arab countries with reserves of 323 tons, followed by Algeria with 174 tons

Libya comes in third with a reserve of 117 tonsIraq has about 90 tons of gold, Kuwait 79 tons, followed by Egypt with a reserve of 77 tons

The gold reserves in Jordan are estimated at 44 tons, 27 tons in Qatar and 26 tons in Syria. Morocco is ranked 10th in the Arab world with a gold reserve of 22 tons

According to the data, the United Arab Emirates has 8 tons of gold, while the distribution of 14 tons of gold between Tunisia, Bahrain, Yemen and Oman

The world's gold reserves remain at 8133 tonnes, and the total global gold supply rose slightly to 1,063.5 tons in the first quarter of 2018, while the production of mines was 770 tons. Precious metal by 27% to about 287 tons    LINK

Samson:  Iraq fourth in the gold reserves at the Arab level   LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum