Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT 4/17/18

4 posters

Go down

blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 Empty Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT 4/17/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:05 pm

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 Aae55ff3-ffef-4a10-97c7-d82ffddc99b6

JOIN US THIS EVENING FOR
A CONFERENCE CALL!

Domestic Asset Protection 101

The Protection Group LLC Newsletter

April 17, 2018

You are invited to a presentation call with The Protection Group LLC this evening.  The call starts promptly at 8:30 PM Eastern.  You will receive vital information concerning the various tools presented to dinar investors as asset protection.  You will learn why such so-called asset protection tools are not only worthless for their promised uses but, in some cases, can cause you legal and even criminal problems.  Are you familiar with: LLCs, Living Trusts, C Corporations, Sub-S Corporations, Partnerships, a Corp Sole, a Religious Charity Trust, a Business Trust, a Patriot Trust, a Common Law Trust, etc.?  They have something in common: the laws in this county do not recognize them as true asset protection.  In fact, the IRS considers some of them to be fraudulent and therefore criminal. 

According to the best legal minds in this country, only irrevocable trusts provide real asset protection.  They are the choice of the billionaire families in this country for over a century.  Doesn't your family deserve the same protection?  Even if you have already made a choice for your family's asset protection, don't you think you should hear the rest of the story?

Our Q&A is provided by the compensated spokesman, the retired IRS Lady with 23 years of experience, and the Group's retained trust attorney Scott Saidak. 
Once again, we must apply our required disclaimer:  We are not giving legal advice or tax advice.  The above mentioned information is available to everyone through discussions with your own qualified professionals, internet research, and the IRS.  The retained attorney for The Protection Group LLC is licensed in Tennessee only and our staff does not include tax professionals.  

[/size]
[/size][/size]
[size=19]IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE CALL... WHY NOT? 
FIND OUT SOME THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO DO AT THIS TIME, AND SOME THINGS YOU MAY NEED TO DO IN THE FUTURE! THERE IS NO CHARGE OR OBLIGATION TO ATTEND! WILL YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE "IN THE MOMENT" TO TRY AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO?
WOULD YOU FLY WITH A PILOT THAT HAD NO IDEA WHERE HE WOULD LAND?
[/size]

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 Affa3a17-7edd-4d67-9573-6867c6ac396e
Blaino
Planetdinar.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 Empty Re: Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT 4/17/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:12 pm

blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 Scam-f10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865  blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865  blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865  blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 Empty Re: Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT 4/17/18

Post by trumpland Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 pm

TOTAL SCAM ALERT DON'T USE THESE GUYS USE TRUST UNLIMITED

trumpland

Back to top Go down

Post by trumpland Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:04 pm

http://trustsunlimitedllc.com/

Tell than Aaron Jahnke sent you

trumpland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:36 am

Trusts Unlimited is just as scammy as the other dinar "trust" peddlers.  Best bet is to make a pile of money first, then find a local attorney to set up any asset protection you need.  Stay away from these internet douchebags.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:40 am

Sam I Am .... ayestu

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865  blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865  blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865  blaino - Blaino - INFORMATIVE CC TONIGHT  4/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:33 am

Sam I Am wrote:Trusts Unlimited is just as scammy as the other dinar "trust" peddlers.  Best bet is to make a pile of money first, then find a local attorney to set up any asset protection you need.  Stay away from these internet douchebags.

Who Do You Trust?

May 22, 2016 / Sam I Am

On Tuesday May 17 a caller asked Trusts Unlimited conference call host Jim George a few questions about hard currency scams like the dinar, dong, rupiah, and zim.  His responses were very telling.

First, Jim claims that his company contracted currency exchanges with a consortium in Kuwait.  He offered no explanation as to how that would have taken place or evidence that it occurred at all.  When pressed on the issue he claimed to have bought Kuwaiti dinars for 10-15 cents (again, no explanation was provided as to how he did that) and later exchanged them for the official value of about $3.40.  If everything else he said on the call sounded legit that might make this story a bit more believable.  Unfortunately it didn’t.

Jim George

Jim George

When asked about the demonetized and completely worthless Zimbabwe dollar he claimed that it would be a great payout if the zim was reintroduced into circulation in Zimbabwe.  The caller asked him if any demonetized currency in history had ever been restored and he admitted that he didn’t know of one, and that’s why he only holds a small position.  It gets worse from there.

When asked about the dong he suggested that China wants the dong revaluation to take place.  Again, no evidence of that.  This is one of those guru “forum facts” that is offered frequently on these calls with absolutely zero substantiation from any legitimate news or business publication.  The fact is Vietnam’s policy for the dong for several years has been a gradual devaluation to strengthen their position in exporting (see chart here), and that has worked quite well for them.  Their GDP has tripled over the past 10-12 years.

Next, Jim states that he also owns rupiah, the currency of Indonesia.  Currently the rupiah’s value is about $.000075, less that 1/10 of the dinar’s value.  Jim’s rationale for owning it is that Indonesia is in “that same general area”.  Huh?  That’s your criteria, that’s it’s near Vietnam?  Why not own the currencies of Thailand, Singapore, or Malaysia?  I think I know why.  There aren’t enough zeros on those currencies.

It seems clear that the pitch from people peddling hard currencies is that the more zeros they have on them, the greater the potential payoff.  Why don’t you ever hear any of these guys pushing the Russian ruble ($.015 – third largest oil producing nation), the Mexican peso ($.055 – the tenth largest oil producer in the world), the Brazilian real ($.286 – the ninth largest oil producer), or the Saudi riyal ($.27 – the second largest)?  There simply aren’t enough zeros on their currencies to sell anybody on the idea of getting rich quick from a revaluation.  Instead, they offer the Iraqi dinar at $.00086, or the rupiah with one more zero than the dinar, or the dong at $.000045, or the zim at ….. well actually it has no value but you can buy a 100 trillion note for about $70 online.

After that, the caller asks Jim about the dinar being a scam.  Jim’s response is that he feels that the sovereign nation-state of Iraq is going to survive, and in order for them to survive they need to have a viable currency.  He doesn’t define “viable” for us, but the implication is obvious.  The fact is, many countries are doing quite well with a currency that holds a low value compared to the US dollar.  I already mentioned Vietnam, but I could also mention South Korea (15th largest economy in the world) whose currency is valued about the same as Iraq’s.  China is the world’s second largest economy and their currency is worth about 15 cents.  Japan is the world’s third largest economy and the yen is worth about a penny.  Any suggestion that Iraq’s economy is being held back by their currency’s value is hogwash and unsupported by any real facts.  Iraq’s economy is being held back by Iraq.  Sectarian division, a history of war and tyranny, a terrorist organization occupying roughly a third of their country, a poor infrastructure, an economy based 90% on oil revenues with little diversity, and widespread political corruption are much more to blame than the value of the currency.

When the caller then asks Jim how the situation in Iraq is similar to what happened in Kuwait, stating that the Kuwaiti situation occurred in a total of about six months (and Iraq was liberated over twelve years ago), Jim states that from the time the Iraqis invaded Kuwait until they were kicked out was about 18 months.  According to Wikipedia the caller was much closer on this one.  It lasted from 2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991, or 6 months, 3 weeks and 5 days.  In Jim’s response he claims that the two situations were similar in that both countries were invaded.  (Kuwait was invaded by Iraq over a border dispute and the invading forces were removed six months later.  Iraq was invaded by a coalition based on Saddam Hussein’s unwillingness to honor his agreement to submit to inspections, and coalition forces remained for eight years and are still there today as advisors.)  How that is relevant I have no idea.  He then says that the IMF de-pegged Iraq’s currency and then devalued it.  Actually, the dinar’s value declined in the 1980s to the point that the zeros were added.  Shabibi himself stated this when he was in Washington in 2011 (start at 5 minutes in).  All you have to do is go to the CBI website and go to the history page and you’ll see that the dinar was valued at 3000 to the dollar as far back as 1995, eight years before Saddam was overthrown.  The IMF had nothing to do with devaluing the dinar.

Jim then claims that the US holds 4 trillion dinar (again, no evidence).  The caller then informs Jim that court documents show that the US isn’t holding dinar (not for investment purposes anyway … that was in point 15 page 5 in the DOJ document regarding the dinar fraud case against the BH Group back in 2013).  Jim recounts the story of a secret agreement from the Bush era.  (Bush has been gone for over seven years, guy.  And this agreement was supposedly from 2003!  Come on!!!)

Jim then states that the petrodollar is disappearing, and Iraq is the one place where you still have to buy oil in US dollars.  In fact, very few nations have attempted to venture away from the petrodollar system.  Iraq is the rule, not the exception to the rule.

The misinformation and/or disinformation provided in this call (Jim also talked about prosperity packages and claimed that we’re moving toward asset backed currencies) should be sufficient to stop any prospective client dead in their tracks, but this is hardly the only trust procurement company spreading such manure.  They all do it.  A few weeks ago I wrote about Adam Montana and Frank Buck doing this back in 2010, and it’s been going on ever since.  Maybe it’s time we turned our attention away from the revaluation scammers and instead focused on the “buy our stuff before the RV” guys.  Yeah, I think we probably should.

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/tag/christian-dinar-gurus/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 pm

ayestu

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:51 am

BTW, that "caller" was Nick.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum